S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing about bluefin premium and sdcc goku and amazon with premium vegeta and aura yellow effect, right? someone ask for them? sdcc goku for bluefin and premium and effect for amazon? i ask but still they not answer me.

I went to Frank and Sons yesterday to scout Goku prices. Only 1 booth had one for $200. I talked to another booth and after a long conversation they told me that all the import sellers at F&S had Goku, but were "sitting on them" until Bluefin Premium puts some up (and sells out) and prices go up higher. Not cool.

I went to Frank and Sons yesterday to scout Goku prices. Only 1 booth had one for $200. I talked to another booth and after a long conversation they told me that all the import sellers at F&S had Goku, but were "sitting on them" until Bluefin Premium puts some up (and sells out) and prices go up higher. Not cool.

Can't really blame them though. everyone would do the same thing if they had the opportunity to do so. Look at the guys who POed like a dozen Gohan to hoard on later :lol

Pffff. I'm in the '**** exclusives in general' camp going forward.

I don't know if this have been posted before but this is quite interesting.

Moths ago I broke my Scouter's Vegeta Scouter, so I wanted an extra one but I was not going to pay the 100 bucks people want for him, like 2 weeks ago I decided to give it a shot to the Arlia Vegeta Da Tong one, just to have the replacement and an extra figure that I do now own (and wasn't planing to buy anyway) so when it arrived today I was quite surprised:
IMG_20150716_112656[1].jpg

So, what happened? the figure came sealed, and the box was just like the original, with everything on it's place (I saw some pictures of the Arlia Datong vegeta box and it was like the scouter one but different colored) when I opened it even included a manual which claims "SH Figuarts" the figure itself have almost not flaws, the only thing I identified was one of the faces had a little (very little) stain in the nose, and the hip was kind of (not so much) loose, it wasn't even a big problem... So my question is, is datong becoming better and better in making figures or did I just received an original figure instead?

I'll leave the link of the one I bought the figure, in case anyone wants to investigate/try:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-...ir-Scouter-Vegeta-SHF-Action/32347126308.html
The owner itself have in the description that it is a Da Tong so I don't know what to think hahaha

EDIT: The figure also comes with the same writing in his feet just like the original Scouter Vegeta...
EDIT2: Sorry for the quality of the photo, it looks a little red-ish I don't know what happened with the camera...

I can assure you that is not a legitimate sdcc Vegeta. It doesn't even look like Datong, I think its the mysterious third-party bootlegger who is trying to pass their stuff off as Tamashii.

I know it looks pretty crappy the paint job in the photo, I mean it's not perfect but not that crappy, my camera kind of ruined it, but hey, the point is, if this is a third party trying to pass as Tamashii and they even have an almost identifcal box people need to take care then! I only bought this for the scouter replacement which worked, if it was or not a bootleg I couldn't care less...

It looks like someone rubbed his face with acetone. Definitely those unnamed bootleggers. They copy the box and instructions without changing a thing.

DaTong wouldn't even be that ******. Poor Arlia Vegeta, what did they do to you? D:

Edit: Oh ok lol

IMG_20150716_120157[1].jpg
IMG_20150716_120210[1].jpg
Seriously I can't get my camera to get a decent photo! anyway the face is not that bad painted also, taking a look with the original one, it kind of resembles the paint work on the da tong figures, but it is not as crappy as it seems hahaha

Edit: I think the problem is when I'm uploading the photo, checking them in my pc doesn't make them look as crappy as when uploaded... *sigh*

Edit: I think the problem is when I'm uploading the photo, checking them in my pc doesn't make them look as crappy as when uploaded... *sigh*

Try uploading them to a site like imgur or something and then linking them? Use the BBCode link they provide.

Back