S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was her original price, at SDCC itself?He probably needs more than assistant at this point

She and Goku were $45. Judging by last year, Bluefin will mark them both up to $65, maybe less for Zoisite. I already got mine for $81 which isn't too bad. There's actually some intersting info regarding her which may give insight to Goku's fate. I don't think he'll be an all out Web Ex, at least not in his SDCC form, but I can definitely see a manga version of him coming up.

11755820_10207027662752704_8932285419630968690_n.jpg

I hope Tamashii won't leave the Japan and the rest of the world collectors out cold for Namek Goku. He isn't just a repaint like the previous sdcc figures.

Change the box if you must, I could care less of box variation at this point :lol

I hope Tamashii won't leave the Japan and the rest of the world collectors out cold for Namek Goku. He isn't just a repaint like the previous sdcc figures.

Change the box if you must, I could care less of box variation at this point :lol

Yeah I cant believe that they have made such an iconic representation of the main character an exclusive. Hopefully they will do a Saiyan Saga version or something in the future. As you pointed out its odd that they're shafting the Japanese market with this release too, especially since DB is getting such a resurgence in popularity there at the moment.

Also I really wish Bluefin would ship internationally. This is why I hate exclusive figures, they're such a ball ache to get in the UK :gah:

Yeah I cant believe that they have made such an iconic representation of the main character an exclusive. Hopefully they will do a Saiyan Saga version or something in the future. As you pointed out its odd that they're shafting the Japanese market with this release too, especially since DB is getting such a resurgence in popularity there at the moment.

Also I really wish Bluefin would ship internationally. This is why I hate exclusive figures, they're such a ball ache to get in the UK :gah:
Namek Goku is selling at the Japanese tamashi webstore

As much as I would love a Saiyan Saga Goku, honestly, we have enough Gokus on our plate already. We really don't need a new Goku every year taking up a slot for another potential character.

As much as I would love a Saiyan Saga Goku, honestly, we have enough Gokus on our plate already. We really don't need a new Goku every year taking up a slot for another potential character.

Isn't this a fairly common thing with toy lines where character selection caters to the Japanese market though? You tend to get various interpretations of the main characters while secondary characters are often overlooked. I wish it wasn't the case, I want my Z fighters to be complete.

I don't really mind a new Goku. As long as they are using a new body mold.

They gotta retire this one already.

Back