S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody else really excited for the Super Warrior Awakening figure?

I'm looking forward to that the most out of everything...well, unless Super Saiyan 4 Goku is given a release date.

Is anybody else really excited for the Super Warrior Awakening figure?

I'm looking forward to that the most out of everything...well, unless Super Saiyan 4 Goku is given a release date.

I had though that was what they were calling Namek Goku originally? If not and there is a new figure they are teasing to be shown then that would be cool! I'm more interested right now in seeing what the term "Advanced Repaint" really means. I'm at the point of only missing Scouter Vegeta and SS3 Goku in my collection, but I did pick up the Datong SS3, and may just go with a DaTong Scouter Vegeta to save a couple hundred bucks. Well, outside of Anime repaints, I'm more interested in just getting 1 of each figure, an anime repaint is just pretty.

And that's exactly the reason why these figures sell out so quickly and get crazy expensive.

hey, if people actually get to go to the con then theres nothing wrong with buying a few of them. Bee Vee doesnt even sound as if he'e selling them for mega bucks, just to break even. Its an exclusive for a reason, no need to hate on those lucky enough to go.

I had though that was what they were calling Namek Goku originally? If not and there is a new figure they are teasing to be shown then that would be cool! I'm more interested right now in seeing what the term "Advanced Repaint" really means. I'm at the point of only missing Scouter Vegeta and SS3 Goku in my collection, but I did pick up the Datong SS3, and may just go with a DaTong Scouter Vegeta to save a couple hundred bucks. Well, outside of Anime repaints, I'm more interested in just getting 1 of each figure, an anime repaint is just pretty.

Awakening Goku is most likely Goku when he first turned super saiyan, with ripped gi. This is simply just Namek Goku.

Awakening Goku is most likely Goku when he first turned super saiyan, with ripped gi. This is simply just Namek Goku.

Yeah I got that bit, but I chalked up the "Awakening Goku" to be a false rumor about the SDCC con exclusive. If it was unrelated and just was rumored to be shown, that would be great!

It says Super Saiyan though, right? On that website. At least that's what I thought it said. I'm hoping it's a new figure because otherwise Tamashii has nothing really new to show at SDCC.

I'm interested to see what those repaints will look like too but it'll be the same mold. Not that anything is really bad about the molds. Would just rather have had Super Vegeta or Battle of Gods Vegeta. Something more updated rather than early Android Saga.

S.H. Figuarts Scouter Vegeta is ****ing beautiful to me. I know a lot of people have trouble with the legs but the sculpt and paint application are so ****ing top notch. The Datong version isn't bad because it's a bootleg off of the best. What ever works out better for the seller though. That's the main thing to think about. Especially if it isn't taking money away from Tamashii at this point.

If Goku does have the same attire from Battle of Gods in Super, it would make sense for Tamashii to produce the Namek Goku. Same symbols, right?

Yeah, that's what I was saying. This mold can be reused in MANY different ways. Seeing as with the new info, it IS taking place before BoG for at least the beginning, I'll say we have a very good chance of seeing BoG Base Goku and PERHAPS (@RKenshin) SSJ and SSJ3 BoG Goku as well.

Noo man, you talk about ssj3 Goku... Everyone will gonna Kill you man!! Run B/tc$ RUUUUUNNN
image.jpg

Yeah, that's what I was saying. This mold can be reused in MANY different ways. Seeing as with the new info, it IS taking place before BoG for at least the beginning, I'll say we have a very good chance of seeing BoG Base Goku and PERHAPS (@RKenshin) SSJ and SSJ3 BoG Goku as well.

That's what made me think about it. I remember you said that you were going to customize a SDCC Exclusive into Battle of Gods Goku and then I saw the Super design. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tamashii releasing a Battle of Gods/Super Goku. They just need to put the belt and different color boots on, right? ****, it's already done. Tamashii just needs to assemble it.

And that's exactly the reason why these figures sell out so quickly and get crazy expensive.

So you'd sell a figure for retail price just to be a good person. Lol, let's be honest, no one in their right mind would sell a figure that goes for $200 and up for anything less than that. It may no be WORTH that obviously, but if that's the going rate, then that's that. I'm not defending scalpers btw, I'm just being real.

That's what made me think about it. I remember you said that you were going to customize a SDCC Exclusive into Battle of Gods Goku and then I saw the Super design. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tamashii releasing a Battle of Gods/Super Goku. They just need to put the belt and different color boots on, right? ****, it's already done. Tamashii just needs to assemble it.

Yeah, they have all the parts already. It's literally just part swapping existing molds. Don't even have to repaint anything too. It's so simple, it'd be stupid for them to NOT do it.

Yeah, they have all the parts already. It's literally just part swapping existing molds. Don't even have to repaint anything too. It's so simple, it'd be stupid for them to NOT do it.

Oh, absolutely. They have enough Goku designs to release without doing much at this point.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is going to be the biggest breath of fresh air in my Goku display when he's released.

If one of your friends you knew personally told you "Hey I'm gonna sell my Trunks for $700" and someone actually buys it, you're not gonna say to him "that was a **** move, man. shouldn't have done that."

If one of your friends you knew personally told you "Hey I'm gonna sell my Trunks for $700" and someone actually buys it, you're not gonna say to him "that was a **** move, man. shouldn't have done that."

Speaking of high prices did anyone ever buy that $1,000+ bid mexigoku?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Oh, absolutely. They have enough Goku designs to release without doing much at this point.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is going to be the biggest breath of fresh air in my Goku display when he's released.

I'm glad I'm not the only one hear that REALLY wants SSJ4 Goku. I feel everyone hates GT so much, it's got it's redeeming qualities guys come on :monkey3

Speaking of high prices did anyone ever buy that $1,000+ bid mexigoku?

Someone on another forum spent $475 (which is actually a good price considering what he's going for :slap)

Some other person is getting one too since he's a MIB collector. Feel bad for them but to each their own.

Someone on another forum spent $475 (which is actually a good price considering what he's going for :slap)

Some other person is getting one too since he's a MIB collector. Feel bad for them but to each their own.

It's either they have to much money and don't know what to do with it. Or they couldn't wait for sdcc.

It's either they have to much money and don't know what to do with it. Or they couldn't wait for sdcc.

The MIB collector is getting it even if is the SDCC cuz of dat there exclusive box. The other guy was just impatient and still doubts that it's gonna be the SDCC even with the overwhelming evidence it is. Denial :lol

Back