S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If America is dbz figuarts biggest buyer, and the movie is basically non existant here. I don't think we'll be seeing the god version Goku with the regular release. Unless its very limited.

Probably wouldn't sell well.

Speaking of the movie, any dubbed or subtitled versions of it yet? Been a while now!

:panic:
Well **** me I stand corrected.

There needs to be some clarification though. The free shipping without prime is standard shipping. It's 3-5 business days with no guaranteed ship date. Prime is free.2 day with guaranteed ship/delivery dates and upgrading to one day is 2.99 or 3.99 per item. Don't remember which.

Not trying to be ****, but I love the Prime membership and think anyone who shops at amazon even a decent amount should do it. It pays for itself quick and the convenience is great.

I have said it before, and will say it again. I will take any and all Dragonball related figures... Be it movie related, DB, DBz, DBGT.. Anything.
I just want Tamashii to get the ball rolling as far as annual release dates. Pick it up from 2-3 a year to a Bi-Monthly release. Giving us 6 a year plus or including a SDCC exclusive.
My major want for SDCC 13 exclusive would be a father-son regular 2 pack of Goku and kid Gohan. Simple matching attires, black hair. A few smilling, angry, uelling face's, a few hands, and I'd be happy.

I also expect Raditz to be announced soon. Giving us the full fight scene from the first few episodes of DBZ, minus regular Gohan/Goku!

I'd much prefer a character of importance.

Raditz is the reason dragon ball z even started in the first place! If it wasnt for his curiousity to see how his younger brother was doing Goku would never have died trained with king kai and basicly there would have been no story! Just cause he was killed off right away doesnt mean he isnt important lol jk he really isnt that important but i still want him to be made

I like raditz design and would buy it. Hes important, as hes Goku's brother - though he does resembles Vegeta more. Maybe King Vegeta has been doing something he shouldnt be doing while Bardock is away fighting at other planet.

Wo wo wo... Raditz was important. First Sayan on Earth, first sayan to die, and was killed by Piccolo. Oh yea, Goku died with him.. Pretty important character! He was the reason Nappa and Vegeta came to fight!

Back