S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can definitely see them remaking Vegetas head. Theres no way they would do it so differently to Gokus. Even a repaint they would have made sure it was the same colour, thats just sloppy. I will put money on that being a placeholder until they reveal the actual head at SDCC.
This is exactly what this is place holder like they did vegetto
Thats exactly my thoughts; They stayed to a specific line up here, which means there should still be quite a few reveals left for SDCC, otherwise, whats the point in them going to that convention? :p
Well last year at sdcc they didnt reveal jack **** so dont expect anything
I've found the best practice for this line is to get every figure even if you're unsure if you'll keep it. Keep it MIB if you're really unsure. That way you have the figure if you decide to keep it but you can also sell the figure if you decide you don't want it. NEVER a good idea to wait. They should be bought at retail cuz the aftermarket prices skyrocket. Especially with these new figures representing a new era of Dragonball, they're gonna fetch a pretty price when they're sold out.
agree completely, buy them if u have the money and decide later
Yeah most likely, these are gonna be the new outfits for DBS as well as the new Super Saiyan. I wonder how it's gonnna affect the other characters outside of Goku and Vegeta, specifically the other Saiyans. Will Gohan ever attain God form? Trunks and Goten? I feel like they have to if they're gonna be of ANY usefulness. I'm guessing minor characters are gonna become even more minor too. One thing I really don't like about the God stuff is the huge power gaps created between the God users and the rest of the gang. Piccolo is doomed to the realms of Yamcha and Tien if he can't get some kind of power boost.
They can have piccolo merge with dende lol
The forum is still upset because of no Majin Vegeta, and when he is inevitably revealed people will still be disappointed because of his lack of accessories mark my words
lol, love ur comments cause u always beat to what needs to be said lol.
NEVER! :lol

IN honesty though, the only bad thing about that vegeta is the hair, which I am pretty confident will get replaced with a new sculpt, or at the very least a better paint job.
It'll get fixed
I was never worried about ROF Vegeta being made. IDK why other ppl were thinking he wouldn't be made....

cause people worry about the ONE chacter they shouldnt worry about. Vegeta will get every form made in due time

You know by end of June cause the manga come sout then.
Hm Yeah I guess I forgot about that thanks.
Yeah most likely, these are gonna be the new outfits for DBS as well as the new Super Saiyan. I wonder how it's gonnna affect the other characters outside of Goku and Vegeta, specifically the other Saiyans. Will Gohan ever attain God form? Trunks and Goten? I feel like they have to if they're gonna be of ANY usefulness. I'm guessing minor characters are gonna become even more minor too. One thing I really don't like about the God stuff is the huge power gaps created between the God users and the rest of the gang. Piccolo is doomed to the realms of Yamcha and Tien if he can't get some kind of power boost.
I don't know, personally, I'd like enemies groups of enemies that themselves vary in power level, rather than 1 villain everybody is trying to catch up too. Tbh I'm not waiting to just see a repetition of ssj with ssg with all the chars. I'd like some more variation, also in protagonist techniques. BPiccolo might have some options regarding new lore (who knows where the nameks actually came from, or stem from!?).
All these new figures. It just hit me. This line is booming and about to really explode. There's gonna be so many releases from this point on. It's so beautiful.

giphy.gif
lol look under your chair! Figuarts, figuarts for everyone!
Trunks was a one off, plus his heads and faces were quite small. vegetto as a result has less faces overall, and Piccolo was the same deal. Vegetas head is just too tall to be able to fit multiple faces plus an extra head, which in themselves are also tall pieces. Buu vegeta needs as much space for ssj and majin faces as possible, and even then i think we will get four at most just due to space restrictions.
Uh unless I misunderstand you D, saiyan saga vegeta had two heads with him + a double energy effect AND a stand. A majin vegeta with a bunch of hands, two heads, and about 7 faces total, nothing else, is a perfectly feasible option to me. Or do you mean tamashii just doesn't roll that way?
Reason why I think a lot of people feel the blue suits Vegeta better is bc he's always been associated with that color, I mean his suit was blue up until this new movie :)
Good point.

@Havok
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is exactly what this is place holder like they did vegetto

Well last year at sdcc they didnt reveal jack **** so dont expect anything

agree completely, buy them if u have the money and decide later

They can have piccolo merge with dende lol

lol, love ur comments cause u always beat to what needs to be said lol.

It'll get fixed

cause people worry about the ONE chacter they shouldnt worry about. Vegeta will get every form made in due time

For real, this is Vegeta we're talking about here. VEGETA, the Prince of all Saiyans! We're gonna get as many Vegeta's as we have Goku's maybe even more, no doubt about it. People just want everything NOW and that's the problem. I'd understand if it's a character like Yaijrobe or someone like that, then you can be worried.

With Scouter Vegeta it was essentially the same head with a ridge for the scouter, and came with four faces. Minus the effect they might have got one more face tops. That would translate as two regular and three majin faces, thats not enough imo.

RkenshinH, its not about depth of the box; to do that they would need a second insert, and they have never done that so far. Broly only had a massive box due to his size and need for one, and ssj3 only got one to accomodate the hair.

@Havok
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not worried about the painted lines, we'll get them, it's only a prototype after all.

You don't worried? :panic:

Vegetto prototype - official images - final product = no painted lines (and no airbrushed hair).

And the result (and my comment's fine point) is "They lowered the quality", I guess is the price of popularity.

Another images:

201505290008-74.jpg

201505290008-77.jpg

201505290008-80.jpg

Source: kk1up.

You don't worried? :panic:

Vegetto prototype - official images - final product = no painted lines (and no airbrushed hair).

And the result (and my comment's fine point) is "They lowered the quality", I guess is the price of popularity.

Another images:

201505290008-74.jpg

201505290008-77.jpg

201505290008-80.jpg

Source: kk1up.

Oh wow, I never realized Vegito's lines weren't painted. Makes me wanna panel line my Vegito's boot tips when I get him. Now I'm worried :eek:

I hope the drop in quality isn't something that will come with the expansion of the line. Does anyone here collect Kamen Rider? I know they have a lot of releases so I was wondering if the quality dips with the quantity.

I'd rather they skip painting the lines since paint can be so hit or miss on these releases. may as well let shadows fill in the details.

Oh wow, I never realized Vegito's lines weren't painted. Makes me wanna panel line my Vegito's boot tips when I get him. Now I'm worried :eek:

In the name of King Kai!, this is not about you take away the value of a collectible! :thud:... :rotfl

I equalize the official image of Ultime Son Gohan (based in the Goku figure) and painted the Anime figure with the colors of the exclusive, here the results:

Ultimate%20Son%20Gohan%20Manga%20amp%20Anime_zpsqzrl9dn9.jpg

Gold Frieza has my mouf watering. SSGod Goku has grown on me. Beerus is perfect. Buying those 3 :rock

Just got confirmation my veggeto and Gohan shipped from anime island! 😁 I will post pics when they arrive next week

In the name of King Kai!, this is not about you take away the value of a collectible! :thud:... :rotfl

I equalize the official image of Ultime Son Gohan (based in the Goku figure) and painted the Anime figure with the colors of the exclusive, here the results:

Ultimate%20Son%20Gohan%20Manga%20amp%20Anime_zpsqzrl9dn9.jpg

:lol I would never do it anyways. I like my figures as the company intended so if no lines, then there shall be no lines!

The last image of Gohan is exactly how he should be. If they just swapped Gohan and SSGSS's colors, they'd both be perfect. Who run's the painting department at Tamashii? They need to get fired!

Beerus definitely is one of those rare figures that dont need any work done to them. I would gladly buy that figure tomorrow, its just that well sculpted. I dont quite get the hand though, did i miss an attack he does with his fingers like that? Looks more like he's laughing at the size of your.........nevermind :lol

Beerus definitely is one of those rare figures that dont need any work done to them. I would gladly buy that figure tomorrow, its just that well sculpted. I dont quite get the hand though, did i miss an attack he does with his fingers like that? Looks more like he's laughing at the size of your.........nevermind :lol

latest

I believe that's how he stopped Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Kind of...

4481448-2582433446-DBZ_B.jpg

:lol I would never do it anyways. I like my figures as the company intended so if no lines, then there shall be no lines!

The last image of Gohan is exactly how he should be. If they just swapped Gohan and SSGSS's colors, they'd both be perfect. Who run's the painting department at Tamashii? They need to get fired!

I'm beginning to think at this point they just had alot of excess Goku plastic lying around and thought it would be easier and cheaper to use it up instead of getting Gohans proper colours.

He's doing his "your power level is this big" pose

lol but yeah, i think he does the 1-finger knock out to Veget in BoG, and the 1-finger ki blast at the end of the movie

Back