S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a picture of a bootleg SDCC vegeta and a real/authentic SDCC vegeta ? Aside from the box missing the stickers what else is a giveaway of the bootleg ?

They gave it to us with Vegetto (newest) and trunks ,piccolo so why wouldn't they with majin vegeta ?

Trunks was a one off, plus his heads and faces were quite small. vegetto as a result has less faces overall, and Piccolo was the same deal. Vegetas head is just too tall to be able to fit multiple faces plus an extra head, which in themselves are also tall pieces. Buu vegeta needs as much space for ssj and majin faces as possible, and even then i think we will get four at most just due to space restrictions.

Anyone have a picture of a bootleg SDCC vegeta and a real/authentic SDCC vegeta ? Aside from the box missing the stickers what else is a giveaway of the bootleg ?

i wouldnt go near the sdcc one man, its not a datong, just a generic bootleg. i think the main giveaways are the lack of paint trim on the armor, and the shouting face being the default face on him in package.

BTW folks, my vegetto is now prepping for shipment from anime island, so expect yours to start doing so aswell, if they havent already.

I havent read any comments yet but Im sure all those worried about vegeta can shut up for a while and stop complaining LMAO!!

I havent read any comments yet but Im sure all those worried about vegeta can shut up for a while and stop complaining LMAO!!

The forum is still upset because of no Majin Vegeta, and when he is inevitably revealed people will still be disappointed because of his lack of accessories mark my words

NEVER! :lol

IN honesty though, the only bad thing about that vegeta is the hair, which I am pretty confident will get replaced with a new sculpt, or at the very least a better paint job.

I was never worried about ROF Vegeta being made. IDK why other ppl were thinking he wouldn't be made....

That Vegeta's hair is all wrong... It is just the old one.. without the strips and details :/

Totally agree, since Vegetto they do that :(

Please Bandai/Tamashii paint the lines in the armor and boots, the figures look cheaper when they do not have those details (I also made lighter the hair color*):

Vegetas_zpsljwhl16p.jpg

You can imagine the (Saiyan Saga) Vegeta figure without the painted lines?.

*The important thing (metallic or not) is that it will be compatible with Goku.

Beerus turned out perfect, right out of the screen.

Im still not sold on the new designs, though I feel Vegeta's SSGSS fits him much better than Goku. I need to see the movie, dammit.

I'm not worried about the painted lines, we'll get them, it's only a prototype after all. I still don't think they'll improve the hair mold but even if they don't I'll take it. I hope I'm wrong cuz they could use the updated mold for Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta. I'm also praying for an actual crossed arms piece though I doubt we'll get one since they would've just used it in this display.

Reason why I think a lot of people feel the blue suits Vegeta better is bc he's always been associated with that color, I mean his suit was blue up until this new movie :)

Trunks was a one off, plus his heads and faces were quite small. vegetto as a result has less faces overall, and Piccolo was the same deal. Vegetas head is just too tall to be able to fit multiple faces plus an extra head, which in themselves are also tall pieces. Buu vegeta needs as much space for ssj and majin faces as possible, and even then i think we will get four at most just due to space restrictions.

man when you say space... you mean the box?? they can make a box like ssj3 goku or broly... that´s not the problem, its just a face with or without "m"

Back