S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, other than a few wants, like knee joints, Super Saiyan 4 Goku looks ready to be mass produced.

I'm just torn becuz now I don't know what I'll do with my custom SSj4 Goku once this gets released ._.

...It actually makes me wonder how long the Super Saiyan 4 Goku prototype has been completed.

I remember Sideshow's very own PwnStar telling us a while ago that Tamashii actually has created dozens of prototypes "behind the scenes." I'm willing to bet each & every character we see on these polls already have a physical prototype.

I'm just torn becuz now I don't know what I'll do with my custom SSj4 Goku once this gets released ._.
If u wanna flip it do it now
I remember Sideshow's very own PwnStar telling us a while ago that Tamashii actually has created dozens of prototypes "behind the scenes." I'm willing to bet each & every character we see on these polls already have a physical prototype.

I wouldnt doubt it, thats how all other companies work

Got Piccolo and 17 a day early. Still thinking on the best pose but for now I like this one. Really need some risers or something to make levels to the display so they can be fully shown.

@nick Congrats dude. Magnificent, aren't they? lol you're planning on getting 16 too?

@MrPiccolo i like your SDCC Goku. Can I have it?

@crisis he is the only character I've had to pay a high price for... Cost me 150
Never selling him
I'm a completionist or however you spell it haha

attachment.php
SOLD!

I think I had a similar feeling when I saw the reveals...

With all the hate for that figure, Tamashii probably wants to distance themselves from it. Which is a shame, to me especially, because I quite enjoy the figure a lot.
I know what you mean. It has issues but has a great presence in a collection honestly. In fact, an old SSJ 3 Goku I got for Christmas was my very first DBZ collectible period, so it felt great getting a superior one. Believe me, that old toy had some insane value and meaning to me...

Tamashii got hate for the SSj3 Figure?
I didn't like that he was so glossy, what happened to the matte finish?

I knew people didn't like the colors (I didn't either), but did people really flame them for it.

I think Angelo was actually replying to me in regards to Arlian Vegeta with the hate comment, but ssj3 Goku did get a bit of hate with the odd choices Tamashii went with. Nothing major, but when reviewers start mentioning it thats when you know theres a problem, and boy did they mention it!

@nick Congrats dude. Magnificent, aren't they? lol you're planning on getting 16 too?

@MrPiccolo i like your SDCC Goku. Can I have it?

Haha they are magnificent. Glad to get another villain in my collection. Makes me wish I could get Frieza and Cell sooner. And Broly lol but I am gonna get 16 despite the size issue. The Android/Cell/Cell Games sagas were my favorites and while he didn't fight much he had a big part in those sagas.

@MrPiccolo - those are some great pictures. Do you have a picture of your display?

Last edited:
If the final version resembled this but with a better paint job than what we got, then we prolly wouldn't be having this discussion lol

kakarot.jpg

Back