S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are on the verge of allowing international post though; I signed up a while back and could put my uk address in, but it says no quotes, not that they dont ship there.

The new SDCC Goku that has been on eBay for a few days has went up to $500 (+$50 shipping) (3 days left)

Dafuq...

That has to be rigged, right?

Another new one is at a current bid of $260 (+$30 shipping) (6 days left)

Regular Goku is $36 on amazon right now. I have 3... 2 open one sealed. Might grab another. Have a feeling he will sky rocket once he begins to sell out. Best figure for customs too.

I'm always willing to help people out and would order a Vegeta and send it for cost plus shipping. Unfortunately after CA sales tax, Vegeta is $70 and then shipping on top of that would probably be another $20 international.

I've been thinking about getting another Son Goku but I'm not sure what I would use it for. The one I have now is going up against Saiyan Saga Vegeta. My ideas for the other displays that include Goku are all Super Saiyan form. Maybe I'll get another one to hold onto to make Ultimate Gohan if Tamashii decides to go with blue gi Gohan.

I was thinking of getting a Goku to apply Branjita's logo stickers to, and find some sort of belt to use. So that I could have a Saiyan Saga Goku.

I'm hoping Tamashii will develop Saiyan Saga Goku(s) at some point. I'm sure they'll undoubtedly sell well.

BbCfZv4.png

3149761-4889252800-Son%2BG.png

I'm probably going to buy Normal Goku toward the end of the month, then I'm gonna look into SDCC Vegeta, 18 and Manga Piccolo. I believe 17 comes out in September right?

I'm probably going to buy Normal Goku toward the end of the month, then I'm gonna look into SDCC Vegeta, 18 and Manga Piccolo. I believe 17 comes out in September right?

End of September, don't expect him to hit the states until 2nd week of October though.

Frieza line-up is awesome. Is that the Irwin Mecha Frieza? If so, it's unbelievable how well that fits in. That King Cold is ridiculous, I love it.

Nope that's a s.h. figuarts final form frieza custom I made, and the king cold is a custom I made as well.

Ah, well then crap. We won't have it until November.

Oh I dunno about that. Toyz in the box seems to get stuff a week or two earlier than some other sites. Its worth keeping an eye on them.

By the way, hi folks, FNG here.

I've got the beige impact effect, ended up using it for MP transformer Rumble instead of DBZ though. They look good and are pretty versatile.

Someone posted about a magma version last week, which I think looks a lot cooler. Think its a convention piece unfortunately :(

View attachment 130690

Put the ssj goku zero on this thing and it'll pop of your shelf man. I'm so getting this. So much more useful then the other two for all kinds of scenes where epic battles take place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q06V5Xg5rL0 First thing I thought of.:lol

So big question here, I think that if they do a Saiyan Saga Goku, he will NOT be in Toriyama's art style from that era. You might see the more muscular, "stream-line" Goku as opposed to the rounded, baby-fat one as I like to call him. Considering Scouter Vegeta is NOT in classic Saiyan Saga art style from that era.

Found this interesting comparison, a scene from the Namek saga:

Left is the "Modern" DBZ-style, basically what a lot consider Toriyama's "Final" Style...seen here in anime form from what I believe is a scene from one of the video games.

Middle is of course, the original anime...matching the actual Manga style to the Right, which is Toriyama's artwork from that scene.

son_goku__namek_frieza_saga__comparison_by_delvallejoel-d6qu1rw.jpg

I prefer the newer style tbh, as long as they dont just stick the logos onto the existing mold, and instead use a new mold I will be fine with that style.

still enjoying my figuarts son goku, good times!

can anyone pls me ont he right direction? interested in a good articulated kid goku. wayyy back i remember one by a american company maybe? been forever since i was this into dragonball. any advice would be much appreciated.

Considering the fact that the manga is more popular in japan than the anime, I'd say it's either a reused tooled mould, or the original toriyama build

I want tall trunks and tien damnit... I feel like cartoon but with different characters.:lol

Back