S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LCMToy.com is also selling just the Trunks head with crossed arms. Has anyone bought from LCMToy before? Are they reliable?

LCMToy.com is also selling just the Trunks head with crossed arms. Has anyone bought from LCMToy before? Are they reliable?

I bought the trunks head and crossed arms from LCMToy on 8/11 and received it in CA on 8/20. Good service. Responded to a question I had pretty quickly too.

I have no interest in the crossed arms or trunks head.

Just considering throwing the saiyan saga extra head and folded arms on the bootleg body.

But 18, zero goku vegeta and piccolo, and the flame ans new burned impact are higher on my list. As well as some non dbz stuff.

But thanks Bardoon!

How does the Saiyan Saga Vegeta head look on the Bootleg Vegeta? Does the yellow neck stand out too much?

liQThPO.jpg

Datong should also consider producing a long hair Trunks head

img4238u.jpg

Man, screw you crisis. Now I'm considering a third datong so I can display my purple trunks head alongside the jacksdo and ss official trunks

How is Toyz in the Box selling Broly for $60? It went up from $57 but still, does that mean there's a large amount being ordered or what?

Count me in for considering getting a third Datong Vegeta to display with the extra normal Vegeta head. I've been considering picking up the Jacksdo SSJ3 Goku, so maybe I'll order them together...

Has anybody tried putting SSJ Goku head on the saiyan armor body? And maybe SSJ Gohan as well to have a HTC scene. The body would be too big for Gohan, but fudge the angle and it could look cool.

Nah ive just seen that pic before, long before datong vegeta existed :)

Well, that was easy to figure out, ha.

They are a relatively new shop, so I have a feeling they have been selling close to cost to try to build up a customer base.

Hm, that would be understandable. I know you have to put the complete down payment when you pre-order it.

God that armored Trunks is beautiful. I want it. How does preordering from Amazon work? Do they charge when it ships? Pay immediately then wait?

God that armored Trunks is beautiful. I want it. How does preordering from Amazon work? Do they charge when it ships? Pay immediately then wait?

amazon only charges when the actual item ships. they dont even put a hold on your card or anything

Back