S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True angelo, but I don't think the differences are too subtle outside of their longer hair.

@Silrian, I know what you mean. I see that far too often in my town :lol

Also 16 is up for PO on BBTS https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts...utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=ShartimusPrime

Yup! I like his accessories! Let us know when you see it in Amazon. I did get PRIME for a reason! ;)

Thinking about it, I'm glad Bandai Tamashii knocked out the Android trio within months of each other. I think this goes back to the case where if you release one or two of a "set", fans will be clamoring for it to be completed. Kind of like how everyone wants Nappa to go with their Scouter Vegeta. Can you imagine if they released just 17 and 18? Everyone would want 16 even more. Or even worse, if they released 18 and left 17 hanging for a while?

By the way guys, if you got some extra cash. I highly recommend picking up the Datong a Vegeta or at least the Jacksdo Trunks head. While the Datong plastic is sub-par it's still better compared to other toys out there. The SSJ Trunks head is actually a very pleasant surprise and was well designed and conceived by Jacksdo. So much so I'm actually wondering whether the Trunks head is ACTUALLY an original Bandai mold that NEVER saw any release. It has the hair in two pieces along with the face fitting in between and very much follows the Figuarts style. Is it possible Tamashii worked on a Saiyan Armor Trunks that never saw the light of day?

Just got back from Atlantic City, and I gotta say.. with the amount of cash I won within an hour, I can buy at least 3 legit SSj Vegeta's & a Trunks/SDCC Goku right now :D It's amazing what suddenly becomes easily affordable once you acquire a nice chunk of change in an extremely short period of time

But I got bills to pay for so no more action figure purchases for at least a month :/

Yup! I like his accessories! Let us know when you see it in Amazon. I did get PRIME for a reason! ;)

Thinking about it, I'm glad Bandai Tamashii knocked out the Android trio within months of each other. I think this goes back to the case where if you release one or two of a "set", fans will be clamoring for it to be completed. Kind of like how everyone wants Nappa to go with their Scouter Vegeta. Can you imagine if they released just 17 and 18? Everyone would want 16 even more. Or even worse, if they released 18 and left 17 hanging for a while?
:exactly: This is exactly something I've said before as well. The fact that they make 16 now is to me a pointer that they realise how scarce these easily become, which makes it kinda abysmal to release related characters far from each other.

However, that is why I do NOT get that they released arlia vegeta now, and didn't wait with him until they possibly release Nappa.
True angelo, but I don't think the differences are too subtle outside of their longer hair.

@Silrian, I know what you mean. I see that far too often in my town :lol
:lol I was over 6 feet when I was 13-14 lol. I looked at age five how most kids look when they're 9. I always realise that when I have to guess an age and I'm always significantly below what the actual age is.
I've almost reached the other end of it :lol

like I said earlier, next week I should have it up (maybe mid-week if not sooner)
LOL Touché mate. Okay, your poll can come first then, and we'll see if mine needs to do some work afterward.:rotfl

It's strange that Used figures on eBay don't necessarily sell cheaper than a MITB. They seem to be just as much.

Its because these figures can be put back into the box, and being a collectors lines they are usually like new even when displayed.

Does somebody here have the red tamashii flame effect? If so could they show android saga vegeta with the screaming saiyan saga head amidst the flames like in the HTC?

I'd love to have that on display I think tbh.

For this I mean:
hellday898.gif

I would have assumed that collectors would be more precise when it comes to the pricing difference between Used and New though. Say a New Super Saiyan Vegeta is $250. Putting a 10% discount on it to make it $225 for a Used figure would make sense to me.

Well, I dont know about anyone else, but my figures may aswell be new, they get posed and left. Joints are tight and there are no scuffs or scrapes. If they havent been used then I see no point in calling them so.

Well, my basis for all of this is purely eBay. Which are usually Auctions/Bids anyways. Although, if it was private dealing, I feel a discount should/could be suggested and agreed upon when it comes to selling a Used figure compared to a New figure.

:exactly: This is exactly something I've said before as well. The fact that they make 16 now is to me a pointer that they realise how scarce these easily become, which makes it kinda abysmal to release related characters far from each other.

However, that is why I do NOT get that they released arlia vegeta now, and didn't wait with him until they possibly release Nappa.

:lol I was over 6 feet when I was 13-14 lol. I looked at age five how most kids look when they're 9. I always realise that when I have to guess an age and I'm always significantly below what the actual age is.

LOL Touché mate. Okay, your poll can come first then, and we'll see if mine needs to do some work afterward.:rotfl

Also agreed. It's good that the androids are being released close to each other.

Nothing concerning price makes any sense anymore in this line.:lol

That's what you get when you lose a supply/demand balance.

That is quite true. It's fun to see on eBay at times how Used figures sell more than New figures in regards to the same character. (There's a lot of other factors like the seller and shipping price of course.)

Here it is, he just posted up the combo pack again:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Saiyan-SHF-S-H-FIGUARTS-Trunks-head-Action-Figure-Vegeta-dragon-ball-Z-/271585048492?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f3bbaf7ac

But yes, goodcommander is the seller I bought them from. Took about 2-3 weeks to get here but that's because he was on a slight delay from receiving more Trunks' heads.

Back