Rumoured HT con lineup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1689695599527.jpg

Again, rumoured. Mark 42 makes sense given it's the 10 year anniversary. Couldn't give a **** about Warlock, but John Wick will be cool.

1 poxy Star Wars figure 🙄

I’m hoping for that Caine figure from JW4. Wouldn’t mind if they made a Winston as well.

I can’t get excited about anything else though. Maybe Star Wars if it’s Andor figures or Clone Troopers. I’m sure it won’t be Andor at least.

Why even bother with making more stuff from The Flash? More Iron Men too? Guess it's John Wick and maybe the Star Wars figure to look forward to for me.

I was hoping for two things HT just doesn't give us enough of: 1) Iron Men; 2) Star Wars Prequel and Sequel StormTroopers. Gonna assume the Star Wars entry is a Storm Trooper. HT never fails to not surprise!

Someone posted on Reddit that the first part translates to basically “these are my blind guesses.” Hopefully it’s just that.
I feel like this is being overlooked. How reliable is this source? Blind guessing from a random guy isn't exactly something we should all be taking for fact.

Yeah, it's been re-issued already and I can't see how it could be improved... unless it comes opened up with a Stark in a suit figure.

If true, disappointing. No real Surprises of licenses.

I think many are getting tired of the Marvel stuff and the Star Wars. Although Modok was shocking and looks good I will say, but not my current thing.

Mark 2 will just be a repainted updated Mk3. Interested in seeing the 42 2.0 as that one had really gappy shoulders and just bad proportions all around. It's not a favorite of mine b/c I don't care for IM3, but I've always liked the idea and the BD look.

Back