Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

Maybe that's really Vader and this is his prototype suit before ANH.

What a twist.

I'm one of these?

image.jpg

image.jpeg
HT better make those rebel troopers in the background.

Xenophobic got banned.

Did he?

I'll miss that little guy. I know he hated my guts for some reason (no idea what I did to him), but I hate seeing anyone go. God speed Prometheus, game of thrones dude.

It's good to have WWEJedi back. A good trade off.

Did he?

I'll miss that little guy. I know he hated my guts for some reason (no idea what I did to him), but I hate seeing anyone go. God speed Prometheus, game of thrones dude.

Yeah, he hated me, too. I didn't know who he was until he told me he had me on ignore. :dunno :lol

I prefer WWEJedi. His passive aggression is more active.

Did he?

Tis good to be back...

Yeah, he hated me, too. I didn't know who he was until he told me he had me on ignore. :dunno :lol

I prefer WWEJedi. His passive aggression is more active.

QWygCNG.gif

The thing I don't like about "Shadow Troopers" though is they take away from Vader's presence and kind of go against the whole idea of the white, spotless, infinite Stormtroopers.
Well, they were servants of one behind-the-scenes shadowy character since 1979.
I mean, at least it made sense back there.

I guess it depends.

Are they highly trained special forces meant to protect or are they ceremonial only like the guards at Buckingham palace?

Weren't they "force sensitive" in the expanded universe, I don't remember.

You must be someone who likes bad, non Star Wars, bamboo sword fighting, CGI, fan shot movies. Sad.

Actually, I know I could make a better movie than what was shown. I'm sure others could as well.

I used to give back stacks of comics to my LCS. No desire to keep random books I'll never read again and no desire to get a few pennies back on Ebay for the hassle of shipping them.

Back