Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

Well rampant reshoot speculation aside, this is terrific news. As mentioned by Utah, he was so damn good in Bloodline. I'm glad he won't be a c-level, throw away character like Captain Plasma or Boba Fett.

After BLOODLINE, he's escalated to lead roles.

If you haven't seen the following, please do and witness his show-stealing awesomeness that predates BLOODLINE:

ANIMAL KINGDOM (2010)
KILLING THEM SOFTLY (2012)
THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES (2013)
STARRED UP (2013)
LOST RIVER (2014)
MISSISSIPPI GRIND (2015)

After ANIMAL KINGDOM, I couldn't get enough of this guy.

giphy.gif

Is this a movie or a comic con convention cosplay documentary?

Looks like the 501st costumers are at the beach or a hotel waiting for SDCC or something.

It looks like we are finally getting that Star Wars TV show we were waiting for.
:lol

:lol
I remember that movie!
Saw it as a kid back in the 80's. I remember how impressed I was when the explosion makes the guy fly in the air at the beginning.

Where were those rad, toyetic, black ops Troops during ANH, ESB and RoTJ.

giphy.gif

Is this a movie or a comic con convention cosplay documentary?

Looks like the 501st costumers are at the beach or a hotel waiting for SDCC or something.

Someone agrees with me at least.

Seriously, the new pics are just as bad as the first bunch. It boggles my mind how people are saying how cool this **** looks and how different it is, when they are the same exact people who bashed the PT for being different than the OT. Like..... I seriously need help to understand this thinking of how Rogue One is being praised for some of the exact reasons the PT was being bashed. It is obvious the CGI is terrible, worse than the PT and that was ten years ago. The directing was clearly terrible if the re-shoot rumor is true. Same goes with the writing. The stormtrooper armor is off, the "deathtroopers" should have been either Shadow Troopers, Dark Troopers, or even Imperial Commandos (aka the Republic Commandos/ARC troopers, whatever you want to call them) instead of just making something similar to the Schutzstaffel and yet again stealing from the Nazi military design/style/ideology. Not a thing about this movie looks good.

I honestly think I could direct a better movie than what is being shown.

Disney has a big bad piece of crap on it's hands- the pics are jokey cheesy awful.

Why did the set pics from TFA look so great compared to these.?

Honestly it might be a great film but so far I'm seriously bothered by what I have seen.

I think all the stills look great. :dunno

TBH, I think the black armored troop looks cooler than the TFA troops.

Where were A-Wings in ANH? Who ****ing cares? :lol

Yeah the new special ops dude does look way cooler than those duck troopers from Force Awakens.

It'd be cool if they had red visors like those action figures from 10 years ago.

image.jpeg

The thing I don't like about "Shadow Troopers" though is they take away from Vader's presence and kind of go against the whole idea of the white, spotless, infinite Stormtroopers. I guess the pilots were decked in black and grey, but they weren't really in the foreground as much.

As a kid, I always thought the Sandtroopers were the "special ops" soldiers with their rank/pauldron and special gear. These things seem like video game or toy ideas.

The black troopers belt buckle is the same as vaders!
99e7125cace7a4adae241a4f32c3ee24.jpg

af87f121b81c9e07eb83cb4cff5c77dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back