Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

You heard it from me first months and months ago, this movie will be terrible. Everything about it looks bad.

Could've said the same thing about The Force Awakens . . .

These are films to sell merchandise, not to advance any narrative or world-build.

As long as we see a badass Vader in this movie who slaughters rebels in the hundreds, I'm game.

Yeah, fascist genocide is so kewl and underrated.

___

I just want my Ben Mendelsohn figure.

That's honestly all I care about.

The main reason I'm interested in this movie is Ben. Take him out of the equation and I'm on the "I don't care about Rogue One" boat.

You heard it from me first months and months ago, this movie will be terrible. Everything about it looks bad. Glad Disney recognizes this.

Welcome back! It has been boring without you here!

Could've said the same thing about The Force Awakens . . .

These are films to sell merchandise, not to advance any narrative or world-build.

Unfortunately I'm beginning to think you are right....

Disney doesn't like half of Rogue One half as well as we should like, and they like less than half of us half as well as we deserve.

:lol :lol

You heard it from me first months and months ago, this movie will be terrible. Everything about it looks bad. Glad Disney recognizes this.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as you enjoyed BvS. :duff

:monkey3

tumblr_nsl9zyqzoy1uqpywgo3_400.gif

7Omfq6SI61XnG.gif

This Friday brings the big dump of information by entertainment weekly on what everyone knows already, the official Vader confirmation PLUS details regarding the reshoot from the Director and Disney.

Time for damage control.

This Friday brings the big dump of information by entertainment weekly on what everyone knows already, the official Vader confirmation PLUS details regarding the reshoot from the Director and Disney.

Time for damage control.

Yay! That means more armchair director comments and Disney conspiracy theories! :woo :lol

I'm even more hyped after reading those snippets. Watching Bloodline on Netflix at the moment, and I want a figure of Ben Mendelsohn yesterday.

So those new pics of Forest look a lot better ( and different ) is this from the reshoots? Or a time thing within the story?

Back