Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was stressing out for a minute there lol

Just got home with it. :rock

I'm more excited rewatching this at home then I was TFA!

I'm actually as excited as the theater viewing lol

Are you laughing at pixletwin jye? :lol

pixle's all "I just watch movies in 2D."

and then jye is all:

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Yup that was me lol

I like the regular blu ray cover better. The poster.

My steel book comes with skinny-dipping stormtroopers.

lolololol

I would have liked Vader with his colon-fist in the air... but then that's not really what the movie's about. Or is it?

They all end up getting blanked in the blank after all.

lololololol

We know you're old school, the movie is just as good in 2D. :hi5:

I'm actually curious to see if the 3D in the 1st and 2nd act improved because it was **** in the theater.

But the 3rd act in 3D makes it all so very worth it!

Last edited:
Out of stock at Target near me lol

Seriously? Mine had a giant (like 7 feet high) cardboard stand showing all the characters with bins on both sides full of both versions of the movie over by the registers. Did you just go to the electronics section and then bust out of there without looking elsewhere in the store? I notice that Target likes to do that with big movies for some reason. Have like two copies in electronics and then a massive display by the registers.

My Target is similar and they still run out. It happened most recently with Moana. Usually I preorder via Amazon but Moana wasn't available, so I decided to head down to Target on release because they had a huge display just no discs yet. When I got there they sold through their entire stock in the morning/afternoon. I'm heading there after work to try and get Rogue One but I'm expecting the same.

I'm actually curious to see if the 3D in the 1st and 2nd act improved because it was **** in the thester.

But the 3rd act in 3D makes it all so very worth it!

Yeah the final battle looked awesome in 3D but the rest of the movie, not so much. I even noticed "ghosting" when watching it in 3D IMAX. The cinematography was so gorgeous and pristine in 15/70 2D that when I caught a showing in 3D and Vader had three lava waterfalls coming out of his castle I was ready to forsake that format entirely for this movie. But then the space battle happened and I was cool with it again. :lol

I think for RO/ANH double features that 2D will be best just for the sake of uniformity between the two films.

I want to watch this today but the time I’m finished work, pick up the kids, parental duties, take them to their classes, put them to bed and sit and watch I will most likely pass out….and that would be 9pm-9:30pm.

I watched it again last night (went to Walmart at midnight). It is just spectacular. It adds to the original trilogy and stands on its own as a solid story. It just feels like "a story" set in the Star Wars universe. That also makes it hard to say where I place it for favorites for Star Wars films. If somebody put a gun to my head....I would place Rogue One behind only Empire and Star Wars as my favorite. Even with all the production problems, it managed to be a resounding success for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the 3D from Target earlier this morning, but like others have said, it's going quickly. I doubt there's any left now.

I watched it again last night (went to Walmart at midnight). It is just spectacular. It adds to the original trilogy and stands on its own as a solid story. It just feels like "a story" set in the Star Wars universe. That also makes it hard to say where I place it for favorites for Star Wars films. If somebody put a gun to my head....I would place Rogue One behind only Empire and Star Wars as my favorite. Even with all the production problems, it managed to be a resounding success for me.

Agreed on all points.

I got my copy but I think I'll watch AOTC tonight.

:lol :lol

I wonder how many times people will get tired of hearing the " Be careful not to choke on your aspirations..director " line watching this over and over again.

It's just not vintage Vader is it :lol

Damn dudes i must have watched the digital hd version like 40 times according to itunes, but damn I cannot wait to watch this in 3d!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have any problem with that line. I know that some people do and some people think the physical performance was wrong and/or the outfit sucked - I didn't find anything noticeably off. It was Vader to me.

Back