RocketToys 【BLEACH】1/6 scale action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the license between Bleach and Bleach thousand year bloodwar is different i think. Maybe Espada No4 or No6 make it to the list?popular character

View attachment 616407
Walter! do you think there is a chance for an another Ichigo release after that unknown brand called Gametoys :)ROFLMAO:) released it on the past?

Walter! do you think there is a chance for an another Ichigo release after that unknown brand called Gametoys :)ROFLMAO:) released it on the past?
cannot called BLEACH without the orange hair shinigami/human/quincy.so ya i think highly they will release ichigo. just not sure under which act and which form. gt ichigo is just too much goodie in one package. surely wont find another figure with this price(preorder price).

I have both the GT Ichicgo's & was sad we never got any more but this is great news & I'm sure whatever Arc they decide to work with they'll be great figures & I'll be down for the lot :)

I can hear my bank account crying as we speak ;) lol

Neil

cannot called BLEACH without the orange hair shinigami/human/quincy.so ya i think highly they will release ichigo. just not sure under which act and which form. gt ichigo is just too much goodie in one package. surely wont find another figure with this price(preorder price).
@walter88 any rumors of when rocket toys might show the figure or how many they will start off with? Thank you

Well, I haven't seen a Naruto from them under the "Naruto" line. Lol!

Well, I haven't seen a Naruto from them under the "Naruto" line. Lol!
So very true.

But oh crap, RocketToys doing more stuff is critical damage to everyone's wallets. And to my lack of space. Crud!

I may still try and pick up GT Ichigo though.

But I want to see: Aizen Captain, Aizen war look, Grimmjow, Yoruichi and Hitsugaya. For Ichigo, anything other than Shikai/Bankai and Hollow are kinda butters, so I lost hype for SHFiguarts for that reason.

I'm interested to see which one it will be. Original Bleach or Thousand Year Blood War. If it's the latter, I may go with the S.H.Figuarts line. If it's the original, I may decide to go 1/6.

Final Getsuga Tensho form would be cool as 1/6. If its done right ie: real cloth bandages, etc.

I think this version of Ichigo would be the best option for a first wave, considering that there is already an ichigo 1/6.
1673778947999.jpeg

Man just found out about these, them figures look so damn good. Really excited to see what other things they dive into, I really hope they do Berserk in the future with the amount of detail they put in their figures.

Started watching Bleach since the final season is wrapping up in July, enjoying so far. Curious as to whether ROC will bother with Ichigo given that the GT one is about as good as you could possibly get, unless they do a Thousand Year Blood War version?

Why did you get rid of your GT ichigo?? Just curious
It was a cool figure, but I'd started selling my collection and it was during the time people were looking for him so he was on the chopping block. I originally bought him to represent Bleach but as favorite characters go mine is Kenpachi. Ichigo was really just a placeholder and GT abandoned the line.

Back