RocketToys 【BLEACH】1/6 scale action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter88

Super Freak
Reaction score
5325B25D-433B-4C8A-85E2-90B24F067340.jpeg

Fresh news from boss,to be announce.

According to sources rocket toys handles the licensed figures ^^
Ah okay.
Cause I read something similiar on the FFVII thread. Some said yes, some no.
No wonder about the quality then :D
Still.. if they tackle a new brand ... what about the others? SB cant end with only Sanada and Date D:

I hope they have enough resources to go all in on the Naruto line in addition to Bleach. Though at this time it would make more sense to focus on Bleach because of the anime.

Sure the fanbase is big from Bleach and like you mentioned with the anime, the sales will probably be bigger.

On the other hand.. Naruto has its spinoff Boruto, which can be "argument" for making more Naruto characters.
Even though I dislike Boruto *cough*

Threezero also have the Naruto license so there's an argument to be made that neither TZ or RT "need" to go all in on the line - they can effectively complement one another's releases. Bleach is afaik only licensed by RT for 1/6 releases, so there's noone else to back them up, so to speak.

Sure. Threezero did go with the original Naruto series. RocketToys more with the Shippuuden series (well atleast with Madara, you can put Itachi and Kakashi in OG as well)

But wasn Threezero planing a Kakashi as well?

Im not familiar with Bleach to be honest. Looks like a cool series. But when RocketToys will continue with Bleach.. maybe unused/unpublished prototypes from GT will come to light then?

Not the biggest fan of Bleach but hard for me to pass on RocketToys stuff lol. Excited to see who/what they end up doing since GameToys already did a few before.

I want that hollow ichigo. I’m good on anything else. If they make grimjow or that one dude with the black hair I’ll get him. His name starts with a U . Can’t wait for this line

So glad to see someone has picked these up after the GameToys ones

Super stoked for them & I'll be down for the lot
Hopefully won't be long before we see prototypes & pre-orders
Just hope they go classic route first & not straight into Thousand Year Blood War designs like Figuarts have

Neil

So glad to see someone has picked these up after the GameToys ones

Super stoked for them & I'll be down for the lot
Hopefully won't be long before we see prototypes & pre-orders
Just hope they go classic route first & not straight into Thousand Year Blood War designs like Figuarts have

Neil
the license between Bleach and Bleach thousand year bloodwar is different i think. Maybe Espada No4 or No6 make it to the list?popular character

DE8BD01C-D28F-4E02-9CDB-252F399CC182.jpeg

Back