RocketToys 【BLEACH】1/6 scale action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started watching Bleach since the final season is wrapping up in July, enjoying so far. Curious as to whether ROC will bother with Ichigo given that the GT one is about as good as you could possibly get, unless they do a Thousand Year Blood War version?

I assume they would still make him, I feel like a lot of people missed out of the GT one and he will definitely sell well

On Gawwddd.. So many bleach characters I wanna see made.. Haven't even seen one yet😭

I'm lucky have both the GameToys Ichigo's but I'm dying to add more & I really wish they'd hurry up & show us at least a teaser or Prototype for what they are working on, the suspense is killing me! :cry::cry:

Neil

I'm lucky have both the GameToys Ichigo's but I'm dying to add more & I really wish they'd hurry up & show us at least a teaser or Prototype for what they are working on, the suspense is killing me! :cry::cry:

Neil
Oh yeah! I have Ichigo lol. But damn man I want more. Bleach has so many characters with so many good designs and I'm dying to see at least one that ain't the same Ichigo I have right now😂

Oh yeah! I have Ichigo lol. But damn man I want more. Bleach has so many characters with so many good designs and I'm dying to see at least one that ain't the same Ichigo I have right now😂

Glad you have him too, such an amazing figure (even if both of mine are still in their boxes lol)
I think ultimately I want a Renji & Rukia first but I do want practically everyone...my bank account will most certainly will not 😂

Neil

Custom bleach base complete. Planning on using for a bleach x street fighter kitbash mix

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back