Robocop IMAGE thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riko, the rocketpack will fit perfectly on the V1 and V2.

Post a want to buy thread for the rocketpack alone before buying a complete figure.

I think you'll have to mod the V1/2 body to have the Jetpack on.

why should you have to mod it if the bodies of all the 3 versions are the same?
I thought the only difference was
V2 = V1 + gun arm
V3 = V2 + jet pack and slightly other painting....

mod V1/V2 for jetpack :rolleyes:
look at this: https://users.pandora.be/erikoo/Figures/Robocop/robocop 1 jetpackdb9.jpg
a V1 robocop with a jetpack....

read this:
https://robocoparchive.com/board/vi...s=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jet+pack&start=15

V3 does indeed have modifications to help the jet pack stay in position properly. Doesn't mean that the V1 and V2 can't sport it. From memory I think there may be some nipples on the V3 body that are there to accommodate the jet pack. The jetpack having holes for the V3 nipples to occupy.

I believe P!tu bought a jetpack for his V1, so he would be the one to ask how it displays.

V3 does indeed have modifications to help the jet pack stay in position properly. Doesn't mean that the V1 and V2 can't sport it. From memory I think there may be some nipples on the V3 body that are there to accommodate the jet pack. The jetpack having holes for the V3 nipples to occupy.

I believe P!tu bought a jetpack for his V1, so he would be the one to ask how it displays.

I saw his youtube movie and there was nothing about nipples....
(https://youtube.com/watch?v=LMs8uJ3rSe4&feature=related)
and the robocop board above, I've been searching and also nothing was to be read about some nipples!
It would look kinda foolish huh a Robocop without his flightpack exposing nipples of some kind...that is rumor I hope to bring down when I got my V2 and V3 robocop soon! I have placed an order for both and sometime next week I will see what is true of all those nipples thing :rolleyes:

I've read that it was more a marketing way from HT to earn easy buck!
make a V1, than later on, a V2 wich is actually a V1 with a gun arm!
same for the V3, just making the V1 with aditional jet pack!
Since you cannot buy those aditional stuff separately, you will have to buy the whole figure!
So no adjustment! why should there be, the expect us to buy the whole figure anyway!

I ask you to show me a picture of a V3 and pointing me out those nipples.....:lol

I myself will buy 2, and will sell a whole figure as a V2 with a V3 head, so I have the jet pack without that helmet issue...

about the helmet issue again:
I've finally found those comparison pictures that are reallly helpfull, so I'll post it on this board! (to make sure for people who do not look at all topics, I've posted them also on 2 topics :eek:)

RCHANGE.jpg

https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/lunto315/article?mid=2015

what a difference!!
Dunno what the real cause is: maybe the black chin protector, or the detailing on the head that make the helmet so high on the V3...

and those people from HT when showing pictures of the V3 on their offiicial website, they show it with a V1 or V2 figure wearing a Jet Pack! I find that very misleading by HT! :nono:nono

Last edited:
Forget the nipples already. :lol PM P!tu and ask. I'm talkin outta my butt, but he knows.

hmm, that's just stupid :)

and I've already send him a message on youtube...but I doubt he will know the answer as on that film he had a V1 robo, and I do not know if he has had a V3 in his hands...

I just bought a V2 and a V3 Robocop :google:chew

so people interested in a V3 body in a V2 box...PM me!

Last edited:
I know, I know.... I'm a bit behind here. But I'm all excited as I just got my first HT piece, and MAN is it good. Plus I did some searching on here, and there were a couple of threads, but nothing for images..... so if this dies right here... then that's fine.

But if you got images (that I might not have seen anyway) ....then post 'em :D

(I just took these and a few more for a review I've just posted on my blog)

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Where did you get your display stand?

They come in the box. Look behind the black plastic, that the figure parts sit in, and you should find it there, taped to the back.

Im sorry, i meant the display shelves that the figures are displayed, not the stand...sorry.

oh that's just a bookcase I got from Ikea. I replaced the wooden (effect) shelves with glass ones they sell. I've since moved stuff and just have books and work things there (paints, brushes, sculpting tools etc)

Everything's been moved to more of the same type bookshelves behind me in this small room but in white this time. (they're older shelves and I can't be bothered spending more money to get more wooden effect ones).

collection1.jpg

catchphrase.jpg

collection1.jpg

...and a picture of the figures shoved together before I moved them all to the new shelves (sorry for the wide image.... I can remove it if you need)

shelf%20large.jpg

but yes... this figure is amazing!!

Well, I am absolutely new to Hot Toys, but after seeing Darren's pics a few months ago, I had to have this figure. Seeing as how the secondary market for the V1 and V2 was almost as high as the V3...I opted for that one. I have to say in its defense that the helmet isssue really isn't that big a deal. I never really noticed it in hand until I read this thread. I went back to look and sure enough, it was a tad bit higher on the nose. It still didn't bother me though as it is still Robocop in my eyes(albeit the movie blew chunks!). Maybe my eyes just aren't as discerning as some of you guys' are here but I think if you have the piece in hand, you will find it very pleasing...and that jet pack is simply a thing of beauty! Top notch toy engineering there!:monkey5

Does any one here know where I can pick up any version of the hot toys robo with the exception of the flight pack version? I check ebay all the time and never seem to find one. Any suggestions?

Thanks

nice pictures FACEBOX!
too bad that the helmet sits too high though :)

I got my V2 robocop PLUS jet pack
here some pictures of the 2 loose
Robocop%20DSCF1144.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1146.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1135.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1140.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1138.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1139.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1153.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1150.JPG

Robocop%20DSCF1148.JPG

Back