Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN WITH ORKO EXCLUSIVE!!

Thanks for the info man, looking forward to those assembled pics and then the :drool will commence. :lol

Another great update, I am happy that you got a good one. I like your pics, I need to get a DSLR instead of my cell phone. I think Jerry really did well with matching the filmation for this line.

I have Beastman, Trapjaw on PO but really want Clawful, Tri-Clops, Evil-Lynn, Skeletor/Panthor, Whiplash, Fisto, Battlecat and Sorceress. Love the villians so much more for He-man, still not sure if I will be getting Man-at-Arms. Had these toys as a kid and watched the cartoons so this line really speaks to me.

Anytime Sean :hi5: thanks for your great posts my friend :) it's funny that you mention abt my pics :lol all of them are taken with my iPhone5 hahahaha!! I too need to buy a decent camera ;)

And guess what? Yup, my custom Batman PF unmasked head has finally arrived and pics will be up later today :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

Yes all he brings back very good memories. Love all 80s toons! I just got that statue as well and he looks awesome! Just a bit smaller than all the other 1/4 scales by pcs. Next to lion O he looks like 1/5. So displaying them both together doesn't really look right because of the size differences for my display. Either way I'm happy to get a he-man statue. I now hope for a battle cat, she-ra and sorceress. The rest I can past for now due to space and not buying everything. Congrats for getting this everyone. He's small but still awesome. Only issue is orko is so heavy that the magnets is barely holding him up. I'm worried that orko will fall in time and crack into pieces.

I noticed that CBG about He-Man coming up way smaller than Lion-O :( Shame as I would like to have displayed them together...so now I'm gonna go with recreating the same Castle Greyskull display that I did with my 1/6 version of He-Man instead ;)

emama2yp.jpg

hy5ade3u.jpg

ugyzuher.jpg

ty4anehy.jpg

ytuhyzyv.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PCS 1/4 HE-MAN WITH ORKO EXCLUSIVE!!

Great news Andy,
Really looking forward to those.

Cant wait for you to receive yours Alan! My first impressions are that the headsculpt looks amazing! When you take in to account the price that was asked to have this head sculpted and painted, it was so so worth it! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT P

Congrats on He Man Andy. Looks like you got a really nice one. I was fortunate as well. He's a beautiful statue

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT P

Congrats on He Man Andy. Looks like you got a really nice one. I was fortunate as well. He's a beautiful statue

:lol thanks James :) yea, infact you got TWO nice ones didn't you! ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

I noticed that CBG about He-Man coming up way smaller than Lion-O :( Shame as I would like to have displayed them together...so now I'm gonna go with recreating the same Castle Greyskull display that I did with my 1/6 version of He-Man instead ;)

emama2yp.jpg

hy5ade3u.jpg

ugyzuher.jpg

ty4anehy.jpg

ytuhyzyv.jpg

The 1/6 display is to die for man! Great stuff

Now all we need is a decent 1/6 Lion-o

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

The 1/6 display is to die for man! Great stuff

Now all we need is a decent 1/6 Lion-o

Thanks so much Frank :hi5: appreciate the kind words mate :) I loved building that He-Man diorama :yess:

As for a custom 1/6 Lion-O to go with He-Man...your wish is my command :rock

tetagevy.jpg

5u2aqe9e.jpg

evezypyv.jpg

Okay guys, it finally arrived yesterday so if you haven't seen the pics on the collector Facebook groups then look no further...here is the completed custom portrait for the unmasked Batman Premium Format by Sideshow :yess: it's the first unmasked head made for this particular PF and there's still the other Troy unmasked Headsculpt to come in a few months time which is now available to pre order I believe :) however, I imagine that this one will be considerably more expensive than Alvaros unmasked portrait which cost no more than a hundred bucks for the sculpt and to have it painted which is incredible!!! :horror for more info on this Troy unmasked sculpt I think fellow boardie DarthChris is the guy to get in touch with :) here's a quick WIP pic for those who haven't seen it yet:

za8unera.jpg

So firstly I have to thank the great man that is Alvaro Stuardo who is the creator of this sculpt aswell as the painter...what a guy! :bow he has kindly created this sculpt for a few of us lucky collectors to own for our collection and I thank him dearly. Infact, we are abt to work on a few more new projects together which have me so excited!! I also have to thank Alvaro for allowing me the opportunity to own his very first HEADSCULPT and signing it as number 1 of 30 made...which was a special touch.

So I plan on removing my Batman PF from its box later today or tomorrow in order to show you all my custom heads I now have and how they look when displayed on the PF but until then, I present to you the first unmasked Bruce Wayne portrait for the Batman Premium Format...thanks for looking guys :wave

hureva6e.jpg

qu8yhu9e.jpg

u6u6ysu7.jpg

apypape6.jpg

guvadu3y.jpg

What I really love abt this sculpt is that it's based off the Sideshow Martin Canale Headsculpt which is really cool :)

ame7enam.jpg

P.S. Next update to come are some WIP pics of my custom G1 Optimus Prime 'Roller' which goes with my half scale custom statue. Roller was the car/buggy thing that came out of Primes trailer in the cartoons ;)

9uma4u8y.jpg

uzy5uguv.jpg

Plus some WIP pics of a T-800 T2 Arnold half scale statue :rock

9a2avate.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA...

Okay guys, it finally arrived yesterday so if you haven't seen the pics on the collector Facebook groups then look no further...here is the completed custom portrait for the unmasked Batman Premium Format by Sideshow :yess: it's the first unmasked head made for this particular PF and there's still the other Troy unmasked Headsculpt to come in a few months time which is now available to pre order I believe :) however, I imagine that this one will be considerably more expensive than Alvaros unmasked portrait which cost no more than a hundred bucks for the sculpt and to have it painted which is incredible!!! :horror for more info on this Troy unmasked sculpt I think fellow boardie DarthChris is the guy to get in touch with :) here's a quick WIP pic for those who haven't seen it yet:

za8unera.jpg

So firstly I have to thank the great man that is Alvaro Stuardo who is the creator of this sculpt aswell as the painter...what a guy! :bow he has kindly created this sculpt for a few of us lucky collectors to own for our collection and I thank him dearly. Infact, we are abt to work on a few more new projects together which have me so excited!! I also have to thank Alvaro for allowing me the opportunity to own his very first HEADSCULPT and signing it as number 1 of 30 made...which was a special touch.

So I plan on removing my Batman PF from its box later today or tomorrow in order to show you all my custom heads I now have and how they look when displayed on the PF but until then, I present to you the first unmasked Bruce Wayne portrait for the Batman Premium Format...thanks for looking guys :wave

hureva6e.jpg

qu8yhu9e.jpg

u6u6ysu7.jpg

apypape6.jpg

guvadu3y.jpg

What I really love abt this sculpt is that it's based off the Sideshow Martin Canale Headsculpt which is really cool :)

ame7enam.jpg

So he is only made/making 30 of these? Congrats Andy. ;)

P.S. Next update to come are some WIP pics of my custom G1 Optimus Prime 'Roller' which goes with my half scale custom statue. Roller was the car/buggy thing that came out of Primes trailer in the cartoons ;)

9uma4u8y.jpg

Plus some WIP pics of a T-800 T2 Arnold half scale statue :rock

zejaqu5y.jpg

Hmm that T-800 statue looks interesting.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT PI

This Lion-O is really great Roberto.

Don't get me wrong, this Bruce Wayne unmasked's awesome, amazing ! But... I personnally prefer the masked version, cause Batman's Batman, if you know what I mean... Ultra great piece anyway, very talented artist. :clap

Can't wait to see what's coming next ! I always have a hope to see your full collection one day !

Cheers. :)

za8unera.jpg

hureva6e.jpg

qu8yhu9e.jpg

u6u6ysu7.jpg

apypape6.jpg

guvadu3y.jpg

ame7enam.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Andy.
I love the painting that Alvaro did. The 5 o'clock shadow looks great.
I hope #2 of 30 came out as nice as #1 did :wink1:
Looks like mine hit the US yesterday so it won't be long now :yess:

I have a deposit in for Troy's head and I have paid for the Jim Lee head so I am sure I will be switching heads weekly.
Looking forward to seeing it on Batman's body.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT PI

The unmasked head sculpt looks awesome Andy! Congrats buddy!

I missed out on this one, but I am on the list for the Troy head sculpt. :yess:

:clap
Congrats on this great sculpt!!! Damn, it looks good!!!

Oh and roller??? AND T2 1:2 scale!!! :gah:

Wow, that looks amazing and I know that pictures never look as good as the real thing.

Great update as always my friend Andy ;)

Hooolllllllyyyy ffuuuuckkkkk some great pieces there andy!!!!!!!! Can I come and live in your house???????? :p :hi5

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Back