Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT PI

FINCH CUSTOM PORTRAIT

ge4yzuby.jpg

6a6u3u9y.jpg

4eqy3esu.jpg

9uge3yve.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PICS OF ALL 6 BATMAN PF SCULPTS ON ST

Looks awesome dude . Looking forward to more on the He man :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PICS OF ALL 6 BATMAN PF SCULPTS ON ST

The Batman heads look great. Thanks for taking the pictures on the PF.
More excited than ever to receive the unmasked and the Jim Lee ones.

Damn andy I love all the custom heads!!!!!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

Ok, that looks great. Now a pic with the belt on, please :lol

+1 :lol

Great pics Andy and thanks for sharing them! :clap

My favourites are: MC & Lee and then Finch. Never liked Andy B. and, somehow, Kelley Jones doesn't go well with the PF / body.

Congratulations on the Batman sculpts and He-Man! Great additions to your collection!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PICS OF ALL 6 BAT PF H/SCULPTS ON STA

Hi Andy!

great acquisition bro,he-man is very cool and the portraits of batman are insanely ,

great job of Darkspideys customs on the paint,congrats :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PICS OF ALL 6 BAT PF H/SCULPTS ON...

So he is only made/making 30 of these? Congrats Andy. ;)

Hmm that T-800 statue looks interesting.

Thanks Steve :hi5: Yea, just the 30 made on the unmasked head so nice to be part of an elusive few ;)

And loads more pics coming up of the T-800 buddy ;) stay tuned :)

avynyneb.jpg

This Lion-O is really great Roberto.

Don't get me wrong, this Bruce Wayne unmasked's awesome, amazing ! But... I personnally prefer the masked version, cause Batman's Batman, if you know what I mean... Ultra great piece anyway, very talented artist. :clap

Can't wait to see what's coming next ! I always have a hope to see your full collection one day !

Cheers. :)

Thanks brother :hi5: yea, so many options that I'm sure everyone has a different favourite to the other. It would seem that the Jim Lee portrait is the most popular...and rightly so, its an awesome sculpt :) As for the next update, I've got pics of Arts Depts upcoming T2 T-800 Arnold Half Scale statue aswell as some WIP pics of my G1 Transformers Roller - which will sit on my Optimus Prime base ;)

qe5uvugy.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Andy.
I love the painting that Alvaro did. The 5 o'clock shadow looks great.
I hope #2 of 30 came out as nice as #1 did :wink1:
Looks like mine hit the US yesterday so it won't be long now :yess:

I have a deposit in for Troy's head and I have paid for the Jim Lee head so I am sure I will be switching heads weekly.
Looking forward to seeing it on Batman's body.

Thanks Alan :duff: congrats on yours buddy ;) Yea, the Troy portrait will look awesome too buddy!

The unmasked head sculpt looks awesome Andy! Congrats buddy!
I missed out on this one, but I am on the list for the Troy head sculpt. :yess:

Thanks Ski :clap and congrats also on your order for the Troy sculpt...cant wait to see some painted pics of that too!

:clap
Congrats on this great sculpt!!! Damn, it looks good!!!

Oh and roller??? AND T2 1:2 scale!!! :gah:

Hey Marc...thanks buddy :clap Yep, Roller and T2 1:2 Scale coming up soon ;)

Wow, that looks amazing and I know that pictures never look as good as the real thing.

Thanks so much Dave, glad you like it buddy :hi5:

Great update as always my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT PI

Your collection is looking great my friend. Amazing stuff, you are truly a committed collector in this hobby. I am sure your as excited as I am to see whats to come at SDCC. Thanks for the message.

Thanks so much for the kind words Luciano :hi: always appreciated my friend :) not sure about committed, more addicted to this hobby! :lol :lol Yea, Comic Con cannot come soon enough for me! Not so much as the new stuff arriving but a chance to see so many pieces that I already have on pre order that will be on display :rock and in 2 weeks time here in London, I get to meet the great man himself, Mr. Stan Lee so I'm really excited about that :panic:

:horror :horror if your gonna do something then go all out!!! Hahaha 6 heads for your Batman statue Andy, amazing :thud: love coming to this thread as I see something new each time I come back.

And that T-800 half scale!! :thud: :thud:

Always a pleasure to hear your comments of support buddy :duff yea, I thought to myself, what the heck with the custom heads, i'll just get them all :lol :cuckoo All worth it though as each portrait brings a whole new look to the PF :)

:lol Yea, the custom T-800 half scale will be available to pre order very soon...made by the same guys who made my Iron Man MKI and War Machine half scales aswell as the 1/4 scale Predator. However, this is one piece that I wont be getting...just have too much on pre order plus nowhere to put it at all :slap :lol I know right :slap when has that ever stopped me! So i'll just be sharing the pics so you can see how cool the WIP pics are looking :)

Wow! The Lee head looks awesome & the best of them all!

Guess I will sell my Andy B. portrait to get some funds for the Jim Lee one. :p

Thanks BB :clap yea, the Jim Lee sculpt is pretty much everyones favourite from all the feedback ive received and it definitely has to be my fav masked portrait also...hope you can sort something out without having to sell your Andy B sculpt :(

Love these! I am seriously thinking of just getting more into PF. Your collection just makes me want to go into a whole new direction. Congrats on finally getting them. They are awesome! Will check out the rest of your posts, just got back home from a week on the beach and just remembered I received my HT Crow an hour before I left. Got some catching up to do....

Hi Nanuke :wave thanks so much for the kind words my friend :) Yea, PF's are pretty much the perfect size for a collector...you'll find as you go up in scales that the bigger the piece the more impressed you become and so on...hence why when you reach half scales you know that they'll blow your mind! :lol :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PICS OF ALL 6 BAT PF H/SCULPTS ON STA

Those custom heads look great Andy! How do you like the unmasked portrait? Do you have pics of it from different angles? Seeing these just makes me want the Troy version now. :lol congrats! :clap

Those custom batman sculpts are great, all better than the SSC sculpt IMO. Love the Jim Lee portrait especially!

New head looks awesome man, congrats.

They look super mean!

Chris

Thanks Chris :hi5: appreciate that buddy :)

Wow, too many pics to link. Big grats on your unmasked headsculpt, it looks great. I like the comparison of the 6 headsculpts, Jim Lee one is still my favorite.

Thanks for the pic of the full body with the Lee head, that's the one I was waiting for. :clap I think it meshes really well. :)

Thanks Sean :duff Jim Lee is an awesome portrait buddy and your gonna love it :rock

qumegy9u.jpg

Those custom heads look great Andy! How do you like the unmasked portrait? Do you have pics of it from different angles? Seeing these just makes me want the Troy version now. :lol congrats! :clap

Thanks bro :hi5: the unmasked head is probably my favourite as it's just so different from the rest of the others in that it's unmasked so I like that it tells a different story. Awesome details too as it even includes 2 scars!! :horror one on his chin and one on his forehead

ypydu9ur.jpg

Unfortunately those pics were the only ones I have as I've packed him back in the box now :( but having him on display this weekend was an absolute pleasure...unboxing him again after all these months was like a getting him from Sideshow all over again :lol that's the best part of having all your collection in boxes ;)

Those custom batman sculpts are great, all better than the SSC sculpt IMO. Love the Jim Lee portrait especially!

Thanks bro :hi5: yea, the Jim Lee portrait seems to have gone down a storm :) as for the SSC sculpts, I've sent them off to Kevin (DarkSpidey) to have them repainted as I felt the skin tones are much better on the customs than they are on the originals. The SSC ones are way too dark in terms of skin colour

pavyzyte.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

Looks awesome dude . Looking forward to more on the He man :)

Thanks Matty :hi5: won't be able to work on my He-Man dio for a while buddy but if you do manage to bag a He-Man I'd be more than happy to help you out in creating a similar display as mine :)

The Batman heads look great. Thanks for taking the pictures on the PF.
More excited than ever to receive the unmasked and the Jim Lee ones.

Your welcome Alan :) let me know once you recieve the new portraits :rock

Ok, that looks great. Now a pic with the belt on, please :lol

:lol only took my PF out this weekend to take pics with the new portraits ;) it's back in the box again hence why I could be arsed to fiddle with his belt and so left it off :lol

Damn andy I love all the custom heads!!!!!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks so much Oscar :clap

+1 :lol

Great pics Andy and thanks for sharing them! :clap

Thanks buddy :hi5: glad you like 'em :)

:lol Yea, the custom T-800 half scale will be available to pre order very soon...made by the same guys who made my Iron Man MKI and War Machine half scales aswell as the 1/4 scale Predator. However, this is one piece that I wont be getting...just have too much on pre order plus nowhere to put it at all :slap :lol I know right :slap when has that ever stopped me! So i'll just be sharing the pics so you can see how cool the WIP pics are looking :)
It does look very nice and I was thinking how well it would go with the sideshow half scale Endoskeleton :horror where you not looking for that one also?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM T-800 ARNIE HALF SCALE WIP PI

Congratulations on the Batman sculpts and He-Man! Great additions to your collection!

Thanks buddy :hi5: Hoping to get a custom Superman PF portrait down the line so that'll be cool too! Loving He-Man :)

Hi Andy!

great acquisition bro,he-man is very cool and the portraits of batman are insanely ,

great job of Darkspideys customs on the paint,congrats :duff

Thanks Samuel :duff yea, Kevins work is fantastic and looks even better inhand than it does in the pics. Will be sending him my two original SSC Batman headsculpts (Canale and Andy B.) to get repainted aswell :)

It does look very nice and I was thinking how well it would go with the sideshow half scale Endoskeleton :horror where you not looking for that one also?

Yea, in an ideal world it would be a very cool addition but I just don't have the room for it unfortunately :( and undoubtedly it would look epic with the Endo 1/2 scale :exactly: now that's one piece that I've been so close to buying. Infact I'd ordered it last year from Sideshow but cancelled my order in the last minute and last week I was offered one in the UK from a fellow collector for GBP1250 but despite everyone saying that's in amazing piece, etc, i've also heard that there were issues with the light features and I cant help but think that if for whatever reasons the lights would stop working then the statue as a whole would lose half its appeal :( those lights really make that piece come to life!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM T-800 ARNIE HALF SCALE WIP PI

i've also heard that there were issues with the light features and I cant help but think that if for whatever reasons the lights would stop working then the statue as a whole would lose half its appeal :( those lights really make that piece come to life!!

I had a problem with the lights not coming on at first but it was just a bit of plastic stopping the connection being made. Sorted that and it's been problem free ever since. I have mine on all the time and no problems.

Back