Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY HOME

Super! ;) Nice new addition to your collection. I think the headsculp looks iconic.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY HOME

Nice my friend! Great superman pics! Mine will be here in the next few days. I'm more impress with all your customs going on here. Those are so AWSOME!! Love all the batman heads and the unmasked one is so cool looking. More pics! Can't wait to see your superman custom heads!

Superman pf = beautiful statue. Mine arrived the past week, I'm happy. Congrats andy ;)
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Oscar :hi5: and congrats on your supes aswell brother! It is indeed a beautiful piece and one which I can see never leaving my collection :)

Nice pics of the Superman PF Andy! Good to see he arrived with no issues. I like him a lot, but I have received a lot of pieces recently (XM Cap, He-Man and Apocalypse) and I have to say out of all of them I like Superman the least. :horror

XM Cap is by far my favorite out of the group, with Apocalypse a close second.

Thanks for the kind words Mikey :clap appreciate that buddy :) yea, I read your review on your thread and how you liked him the least out of all your recent additions :( I haven't seen the XM Cap in person but the pics look awesome :rock He-Man is very cool mind you! Will have pics of mine up very soon ;)

Many, many big congrats my friend Andy!

Thanks my friend Adam :hi5:

Really very envious! I'm sure it looks even better in hand. This just makes me want to get one right now! Congrats on yet another beautiful piece.
:lol thank you for the kind words :) well I can only recommend this PF to you my friend, as I mentioned in my review, this PF is one of the best I've ever seen :)

Nice acquisition. I also hate when the flames or lasers or lightning bolts are "attached" to a figure, I think that is the quickest way to make even the ost expensive figure look like a toy.

totally agree Dave...never liked those flames when we first saw them all those months ago and now that I have them inhand I still don't like them :lol

Yea really like the superman statue. Def one of they're best.

really liking the alternative batman heads

Thanks Matty for the kind words :clap should have some more updates on those batman heads shortly...all 4 of them have now shipped so i'll be able to take some snaps with them on the PF :rock

Looking good Andy. You getting the Man Of Steel PF as well ?

Hey Si, thanks buddy :hi5: nah, not getting the MOS PF (wasn't a huge fan of the film nor Mark Cavill) but I do have the Christopher Reeve PF EX on pre order and after seeing the quality of tailoring that Sideshow did for their comic Supes PF, it really bodes well for what they'll be able to achieve for the Reeve PF :yess:

Last edited:

Grrrrr I really want this superman now :-s it looks awesome imo, congratz andy great piece. For me I have to decide wether to get this superman or the new doom pf, decisions decisions....

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Wow!
This looks massive and impressive!!! The EX is a nice bonus, but IMO, I prefer the regular head!

Congrats on this new piece, that's a superb piece!!!

Congrats on your new Superman PF :)

Hey Angelica, thanks for the kind words :hi5: now I know what you meant when you said this was a beautiful piece :)

looks awesome andy....i like the sculpt on this one.

Thanks buddy :clap

*****in updates man. I love all the Batman portraits and sorry about Italy man. This world cup is just one surprise after another

Thanks Andre...yea, totally gutted about Italy mate :( but these things happen I'm afraid...we just have an average team and the future doesn't look bright with no real stars pushing through the youth sides :( The Oz team played well in their first two games, not so well against Spain. At least you'll be taking one of the best contenders for goal of the tournament with Cahills goal :rock

Got mine in the first batch. It is a really beautiful and graceful piece. I prefer the reg head more. Congrats Andy.

Yea, I think the majority would say that the reg head was better...still, nice to have the option of another portrait :) thanks for the kind comments Yoga :clap

Congrats on Superman, Do you bought it directly from Sideshow ?

Btw, no more World Cup Talking :dunno

Thanks Andre...yea, totally gutted about Italy mate :( but these things happen I'm afraid...we just have an average team and the future doesn't look bright with no real stars pushing through the youth sides :( The Oz team played well in their first two games, not so well against Spain. At least you'll be taking one of the best contenders for goal of the tournament with Cahills goal :rock

Oh hell yeah man I am so pround of our squad and WHAT a goal from Cahill! We are pretty much in Italy's shoes aswell we have no stars with Cahill and Bresciano retiring :( Gotta pray someone steps up otherwise qualifying for the next is going to be truly an uphill task.

As for the Italy and Uruguay match somebody needed to pull the players aside and put their big boy pants on. It was a disgraceful match IMO nobody seemed interested in playing and were more interested in milking fouls. Balotelli = who!?!?!? and Suarez = I ain't even going there. I didn't think anything would top Alex Song's foul but boy was I wrong.

I hope I can forget that match soon. Throwing my support behind Costa Rica and Columbia now, I've been enjoying how much fun they all seem to be having.

Super! ;) Nice new addition to your collection. I think the headsculp looks iconic.

Thanks Nick and more custom headsculpt updates to follow soon :hi5:

Nice my friend! Great superman pics! Mine will be here in the next few days. I'm more impress with all your customs going on here. Those are so AWSOME!! Love all the batman heads and the unmasked one is so cool looking. More pics! Can't wait to see your superman custom heads!

Awesome news CBG!! :clap Your gonna love it! Definitely one of the best PF's in my collection so looking forward to hearing your thoughts :)

Very cool! Congratulations on getting your new Superman PF, bro! :hi5:

Thanks for the kind words Mark :duff much appreciated my friend :)

Grrrrr I really want this superman now :-s it looks awesome imo, congratz andy great piece. For me I have to decide wether to get this superman or the new doom pf, decisions decisions....

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Get it! Get it! Get it! :lol :lol its even better in the flesh mate :exactly: plus the EX isn't really needed as the Reg head is without doubt everyones favourite and the one which they'll prob use the most ;) I guess it should really come down to which character you like the best when deciding between Supes and Doom...its actually a tough choice. Could you not get both? :yess:

Wow!
This looks massive and impressive!!! The EX is a nice bonus, but IMO, I prefer the regular head!

Congrats on this new piece, that's a superb piece!!!

Thanks so much Marc! :hi5:

Congrats on Superman, Do you bought it directly from Sideshow ?

Btw, no more World Cup Talking :dunno

Hey buddy, yea got Supes direct from Sideshow :) waited long enough that I wasn't abt to wait even longer ordering from a local retailer ;)

No more World Cup for me :( Italy were totally useless!! My head says I'd like Holland to win but I'd love for a team like USA to go as far as possible :rock

Oh hell yeah man I am so pround of our squad and WHAT a goal from Cahill! We are pretty much in Italy's shoes aswell we have no stars with Cahill and Bresciano retiring :( Gotta pray someone steps up otherwise qualifying for the next is going to be truly an uphill task.

As for the Italy and Uruguay match somebody needed to pull the players aside and put their big boy pants on. It was a disgraceful match IMO nobody seemed interested in playing and were more interested in milking fouls. Balotelli = who!?!?!? and Suarez = I ain't even going there. I didn't think anything would top Alex Song's foul but boy was I wrong.

I hope I can forget that match soon. Throwing my support behind Costa Rica and Columbia now, I've been enjoying how much fun they all seem to be having.

Yea, the OZ did great Andre...much better than Italy that's for sure :exactly: our coach Prandelli has now retired and a whole new transitional period awaits us as we now look to the future and the youth of Italy...have to admit though, it doesn't look good :(

Awesome collection and fantastic customs too! I salute you Sir! :clap:clap:clap

Still yet to get a shipping notice, but after seeing yours and the red eyes EX, I can't wait for mine. I never thought I would get the trinity but after pulling the trigger on WW, Supes almost instantly came second and then Bats. :) I do love the iconic portrait but the EX is special too. Congrats on a spectacular piece man!

Hey buddy, yea got Supes direct from Sideshow :) waited long enough that I wasn't abt to wait even longer ordering from a local retailer ;)

No more World Cup for me :( Italy were totally useless!! My head says I'd like Holland to win but I'd love for a team like USA to go as far as possible :rock

(

I´m still waiting my suples from Alterego :(

I´m sorry about Italy, and now about Holland , hehehhehehe, SO I guess is better that you go with USA on Quarter Finals :yess:

Awesome collection and fantastic customs too! I salute you Sir! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks so much for the kind words my friend...although I have quite a way to own as many magnificent pieces that you have in yours ;) your collection is outstanding!! :clap

Still yet to get a shipping notice, but after seeing yours and the red eyes EX, I can't wait for mine. I never thought I would get the trinity but after pulling the trigger on WW, Supes almost instantly came second and then Bats. :) I do love the iconic portrait but the EX is special too. Congrats on a spectacular piece man!

Thanks Sean, hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your Supes buddy :) but the wait will certainly be worth it, trust me!

I´m still waiting my suples from Alterego :(
I´m sorry about Italy, and now about Holland , hehehhehehe, SO I guess is better that you go with USA on Quarter Finals :yess:

Hey brother, hope you Supes arrives soon...as I was saying to Sean in the post above, the wait will definately be worth it! It's one of the best PFs I've seen to date :thud:

Yea, it's all good about Italy bro...the players are just not good enough I'm afraid so they deserved to go home! Still excited for the next round of knockout games :yess: today is Brazil vs Chile and Colombia vs Italy....er....I mean Uruguay! :lol ;)

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY ...

Finally recieved my 3 custom Batman PF headsculpts today and I have to say that I'm blown away by the amazing quality in both sculpting and paint apps :love they are so fantastic! Massive shout out to our fellow freak Dark Spidey aka Kevin for the awesome paint application :clap :clap Okay so first up we have the Jim Lee Portrait (which is a lot of peoples favourite) and I must agree! This one is without doubt my fav of all 3 sculpts and I have recieved Edition number 2/50 :rock

6yvy3uje.jpg

And them we have the Finch portrait which looks great inhand and will offer a fantastic expression to the overall piece. My one is Edition number 1/50 :yess:

esezumy3.jpg

And finally we have the Kelley portrait which again offers a menacing and dark expression and of course the long ears :) Incredibly I have also recieved Edition number 1/50 for this sculpt too :yess:

ubytepev.jpg

So there they are guys...now I need to get the Batman PF out of storage this weekend and see how they look on...can't wait!! :panic: thanks for looking guys and I hope you enjoy the pics :wave

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 3 CUSTOM BATMAN PF HEADS HAVE ARRIVED

Supes is looking great and excellent pick up on the batman portraits. Looking forward to seeing them all attached. Great scores buddy

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 3 CUSTOM BATMAN PF HEADS HAVE ARR...

Great update. I can't wait to get my Lee portrait!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 3 CUSTOM BATMAN PF HEADS HAVE ARRIVED

Too many updates, drooling all over my keyboard . But unmasked Batman, is my personal favourite ! Nice work,sir !:clap

-Santi

Back