Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' G1 MEGATRON BASE REPAINT TEASER P...

upa5utyn.jpg

Awesome! :clap Congratulations Andy!

You know what, after seeing all of them, my preference has gone from Lee to Jones to Finch to back to Lee now! :D

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM UNMASKED BATMAN PF HEADSCU...

Awesome! :clap Congratulations Andy!

You know what, after seeing all of them, my preference has gone from Lee to Jones to Finch to back to Lee now! :D

Thanks buddy :clap Yea, they're all pretty cool! All three of those heads should be completed by Kevin today so fingers crossed i'll be getting mine soon. However, I'm really looking forward to my unmasked portrait which is also shipping to me today as that's my favourite of the lot! Love how its based on the Martin Canale headsculpt :rock

8unava9y.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM UNMASKED BATMAN PF HEADSCU...

Man, seems like ages ago since I PO'd the comic Superman Premium Format....wait a minute! It was ages ago that I pre ordered the comic Superman Premium Format! :slap :lol

yep, the big guy has been winging his way to various collectors homes throughout the globe over the past few weeks and mine arrived a few days ago. Only managed to take some quick snaps of him whilst inspecting the statue for any damage before placing him back in the box and stored away along with the rest of my great wall of shippers! ;)

So my thoughts on this guy, well...everyone is familiar with Superman so that already scores him some points...especially with my wife as for the most part, when a new collectible comes in, she hasn't got a clue on who the heck it is! :lol So i'll make a massive statement and say that its one of the best PF's I've seen to date! :horror take away the simple base and the fact that its a little on the blue side for my liking and the fact the cape is pretty frustrating to put on the first few times :gah: its still a beautiful looking statue and is totally the definitive Superman statue...the suit is perfectly tailored and the pose actually works well. I'm totally loving the embossed Superman logo on the chest and for the life of me cant quite understand why the heck they changed the logo on the Batman PF from embossed to flat :dunno

So as PF's go, for me its better than the Batman PF...not by miles but its better...no sagging armpit issues and no toppling base that were associated with the Batman PF. More importantly, the 2 epic PF's, Batman and Superman display great together and once a certain young lady arrives later this year, the Trinity will become complete! :rock

A great PF and definitely one of the best that I've seen in a long time....here are some quick snaps. Thanks for looking guys :wave

uzatesa4.jpg

anyzaqeg.jpg

egu5y8e4.jpg

ejuqaged.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY HOME

The EX head sculpt looks great here Andy, so the red stringy flames are not attached to the EX head? :huh

Thanks Stevo :hi5: no, those red flames are detachable...which was a great idea cos I'm never gonna use them. Not a massive fan of the red eyes full stop actually :( I'm now turning my attention to the Superman custom headsculpt!!! :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY HOME

Thanks Stevo :hi5: no, those red flames are detachable...which was a great idea cos I'm never gonna use them. Not a massive fan of the red eyes full stop actually :( I'm now turning my attention to the Superman custom headsculpt!!! :rock

Well it's a good thing they are detachable as they look ugly and I know u don't want to use that head but it's nice to know u can display him with that head without those red flames. ;)

Superman pf = beautiful statue. Mine arrived the past week, I'm happy. Congrats andy ;)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nice pics of the Superman PF Andy! Good to see he arrived with no issues. I like him a lot, but I have received a lot of pieces recently (XM Cap, He-Man and Apocalypse) and I have to say out of all of them I like Superman the least. :horror

XM Cap is by far my favorite out of the group, with Apocalypse a close second.

Many, many big congrats my friend Andy!

Really very envious! I'm sure it looks even better in hand. This just makes me want to get one right now! Congrats on yet another beautiful piece.

Nice acquisition. I also hate when the flames or lasers or lightning bolts are "attached" to a figure, I think that is the quickest way to make even the ost expensive figure look like a toy.

Looking good Andy. You getting the Man Of Steel PF as well ?

Yea really like the superman statue. Def one of they're best.

really liking the alternative batman heads

Congrats on your new Superman PF :)

looks awesome andy....i like the sculpt on this one.

*****in updates man. I love all the Batman portraits and sorry about Italy man. This world cup is just one surprise after another

Got mine in the first batch. It is a really beautiful and graceful piece. I prefer the reg head more. Congrats Andy.

Back