Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST IS HER

Sweet looking bust...glad you were finally able to track down a personal grail.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST IS HER

Congrats on an epic score Andy! That King of Darkness bust is one of Sideshow's finest and a worthy grail. Awesome! :clap

Lord of Darkness. Lord. Not King.

But more accurately, just Darkness. I think Sideshow branded their stuff "Lord of Darkness" just because those are Darkness' opening words...."I am the lord of Darkness"...but the character is Darkness and Tim Curry is credited as just Darkness.

An AMAZING piece! Congrats on your grail!!!

But more accurately, just Darkness. I think Sideshow branded their stuff "Lord of Darkness" just because those are Darkness' opening words...."I am the lord of Darkness"...but the character is Darkness and Tim Curry is credited as just Darkness.

Two things that strike me when watching this short clip from the movie...

1 is how impressive Tim Curry plays arguably one of the best Demonic movie characters seen in the past 30 years, bearing in mind of all the CGI used in movies these days...

and 2 how I wished Mia Sara's boobs were bigger in this outfit!!! :gah:

https://youtu.be/Gbknz3pcfPQ

Great piece... I always think all the Darkness items are pretty great.. I almost picked the PF up myself back when it first went up for pre order. Such an amazing look. However I have watced the film serveral times and in it's different forms and I just can't get into it. Thus always making Darkness a pass for me. But it's always nice to see new pics of him. Congrats Roberto.

Sorry. I got him confused with another King. :monkey3

Wow huge congrats!
I really wanted this many years ago but my wife drew the line and didn't want it in the house, I settled for the lsb which was great but just didn't measure up, so I let that go. Now the cost is so high there is no way I could ever get one, truly is an amazing piece!

Hi there my friend,
First of all, very big congrats cause I love that movie:) I guess for a particular generation, some movies are like a true grail cause they helped to improve our imagination and creativity. These movies have always great visuals which are unforgettable! Maybe we understand the rich texts behind them later cause we were just child but the strong images amazed us for forever:) I am 38 years old and when I look at the world of collecting, I see only one thing that these strong visuals are still the KING like Robocop,Terminator,Alien,Star Wars and many more... Ahh and Lord of Darkness for sure:) So I am very happy for your new acquisition bro:) And if you don't mind I want to share one of my grails too to celebrate yours:)

Fa8PbGw.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet!!

Finally got your hands on one hu? Good job man congrats!

I think it's the one piece I will never sell from my collection, it's just got so much cool factor.

I have my boxes in a storage unit, but I remember the box for this being freakin massive.

Chris

1 is how impressive Tim Curry plays arguably one of the best Demonic movie characters seen in the past 30 years, bearing in mind of all the CGI used in movies these days...

Hands down the best "devil" to ever appear on screen. Ever.

Mia's boobs didn't bother me though :lol

Sorry. I got him confused with another King. :monkey3

Elvis?

:lol

that thing will scare the crap of many people, congratulations Andy, awesome piece.

Wow Andy, nice score on this bust! Congratulations my friend and let us know when your museum is open and ready for us to visit with the family :lol

Great addition Andy. This is one id love to add aswell. Just an insane, mental looking bust with massive presence .

Lucky bugger :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

Well guys, it took over 2 years and many sleepless nights :lol but finally I have found my grail :yess: I think some of you may know that I've been searching for the Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust well it's arrived safe and sound and it is everything that I hoped it would be and more...

Like the Dr. Doom PF, it was a piece that I never thought I'd ever get the chance of owning and for those who have those rare pieces that they are still after, never give up cos in the end a window of opportunity always comes along. I fell in love with this bust ever since I was introduced to Sideshow back in 2012 and like most of all the old school grails, I was always going to play catch up to own my favourites. The Lord of Darkness Bust was the last on my wanted list of grails and I was beginning to give up hope as the ones that came up on ebay were at ridiculously high prices and also the chances of receiving one in brand new condition was proving to be an impossible task.

Well, a few weeks ago I managed to secure a great deal - at least at a cheaper price than I've seen them sell for :lol plus I managed to get one in brand new and undisplayed condition :yess: So the bust arrived yesterday and what can I say? The reports I'd heard that this was one of Sideshows best ever busts were proven to be correct...it is a phen-omenal piece!!!! :thud: from the incredible paint apps, shading, detailing of the mouth, realistic eyes to the incredible size of his two horns which are fit comfortably in the two slots at each end of the head....simply WOW!!!

The film Legend has always been among one of my favourite fantasy movies and so purchasing the Lord of Darkness Premium Format early on was a no brainer...however, the lifesize bust was always the pinnacle and I just knew that I had to have it :) The actual Lord of Darkness character means as much to me as say Vader did when watching Star Wars as a child or even Iron Man in the latest trilogy of Marvel movies, hence why it was so important that I never gave up the hope. He depicts the classic demonic figure, that in my opinion, has not been portrayed better in any movie I've seen since...

So Ladies and Gentleman, I give to you Sideshow Collectibles Lord of Darkness 1:1 Lifesize Bust ES 238/250

4yzuze5u.jpg

hu9enuje.jpg

gu5azequ.jpg

yhupe7e4.jpg

3abe9ade.jpg

qu9epasy.jpg

ygamaga2.jpg

Thanks for Looking :wave

Plus, as a bonus...here is a really quick, rough and ready YT vid of it too :)
https://youtu.be/fWNYRHjCNaY

awesome bust 1 u hav been waiting for for a long time holy grail of grails hope ur looking forward to robocop and ur blue fanta lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

Well guys, it took over 2 years and many sleepless nights :lol but finally I have found my grail :yess: I think some of you may know that I've been searching for the Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust well it's arrived safe and sound and it is everything that I hoped it would be and more...

Like the Dr. Doom PF, it was a piece that I never thought I'd ever get the chance of owning and for those who have those rare pieces that they are still after, never give up cos in the end a window of opportunity always comes along. I fell in love with this bust ever since I was introduced to Sideshow back in 2012 and like most of all the old school grails, I was always going to play catch up to own my favourites. The Lord of Darkness Bust was the last on my wanted list of grails and I was beginning to give up hope as the ones that came up on ebay were at ridiculously high prices and also the chances of receiving one in brand new condition was proving to be an impossible task.

Well, a few weeks ago I managed to secure a great deal - at least at a cheaper price than I've seen them sell for :lol plus I managed to get one in brand new and undisplayed condition :yess: So the bust arrived yesterday and what can I say? The reports I'd heard that this was one of Sideshows best ever busts were proven to be correct...it is a phen-omenal piece!!!! :thud: from the incredible paint apps, shading, detailing of the mouth, realistic eyes to the incredible size of his two horns which are fit comfortably in the two slots at each end of the head....simply WOW!!!

The film Legend has always been among one of my favourite fantasy movies and so purchasing the Lord of Darkness Premium Format early on was a no brainer...however, the lifesize bust was always the pinnacle and I just knew that I had to have it :) The actual Lord of Darkness character means as much to me as say Vader did when watching Star Wars as a child or even Iron Man in the latest trilogy of Marvel movies, hence why it was so important that I never gave up the hope. He depicts the classic demonic figure, that in my opinion, has not been portrayed better in any movie I've seen since...

So Ladies and Gentleman, I give to you Sideshow Collectibles Lord of Darkness 1:1 Lifesize Bust ES 238/250

4yzuze5u.jpg

hu9enuje.jpg

gu5azequ.jpg

yhupe7e4.jpg

3abe9ade.jpg

qu9epasy.jpg

ygamaga2.jpg

Thanks for Looking :wave

Plus, as a bonus...here is a really quick, rough and ready YT vid of it too :)
https://youtu.be/fWNYRHjCNaY

Major Congrats buddy.
That is very impressive. Love the movie.
Glad you finally got your grail piece buddy. :hi5:

Congrats!

It's freaking amazing. I was planning to pick up the LSB.

Congrats. its always nice when you can get a personal grail ticked off.

Back