Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST IS HER

We are all animals m'lady! :lol :lol Thanks Chace...if it weren't for your amazing display and pics I'd never had known a bust as magnificent as this existed

Glad you were able to score it, and at a price that was reasonable.

It's always bitter sweet picking up a grail, the hunt is so thrilling, when that is gone you miss it.

Anyway, kongrats! You picked up one of Sideshow's best, from a time when quality truly meant something to Sideshow.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST IS HER

Wow very epic congrats on finally getting one. It's huge !!!

Congrats on finally getting the KD bust, I know you've been after that. Must be a great feeling to finally have it!

That's awesome Andy, I can't believe how real it looks & only 250 made, man you did well to track that down.

What did your little girl make of it :lol

Mega great acquisition my friend!

That's awesome Andy, I can't believe how real it looks & only 250 made, man you did well to track that down.

What did your little girl make of it :lol

Thanks Steve :hi5: when it comes to collectibles my little girl has pretty much seen it all :lol from huge 42inch Transformers to Iron Man busts and statues to Terminator Endoskeletons! Right now, she is obsessed by the pics I showed her of the custom Predator that I recently pre ordered. He keeps pulling a face whenever she sees that open mandibles reveal portrait :lol bless my little angel :)

My niece used to be so scared of my Darkness bust, she has since grown out of it, but it was cute at the time.

It was convenient too, cause it kept her out of my collection room.

An impressive piece for sure. Congratulations.

Wao Andy That EVIL its beautiful!!! Awesome pictures. Felicitaciones!! ;)

We are all animals m'lady! :lol :lol Thanks Chace...if it weren't for your amazing display and pics I'd never had known a bust as magnificent as this existed :rock

Thanks so much Frank :hi5:

:rock Get In!!!!!:yess: so happy mate...as they say, the wait was so worth while!! :lol Thanks as ever Chris :1-1:

P.S. Oh, and no case for this one :lol think James would pass out at the thought :lol

POOR JAMES:lol. I'm hoping mine will be filled in a few weeks.....with you know who:wink1:

Awesome piece. I'm glad you finally managed to get it, Andy. Congrats on this great achievement !!

Fantastic pics of Darkness and it definitely is one of ssc best. The piece is just huge. Congrats

I won't sleep anymore :(

Congratz my friend such a very detailed statue here !!!!

That's fantastic Roberto! Congrats

Holy crap man that bust is LEGENDary ;) always wanted the PF Of this guy but it was sold out before I even discovered SSC. Congrats. Looks amazing

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Wow! Congrats! One of the best bust made by Sideshow.

A fantastic new collectible for your collection :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap!!!!!

:horror :horror :horror :horror

I've not visit the forum since a little time, awesome busts Roberto. Have you done some pictures of your full collection ? All of your pictures are separate from others pieces, I'm curious to see the complete "Robertollection". :)

Really amazing.

Cheers. :)

Thanks so much brother :1-1: great to have you back :) I'm afraid so my friend...I would say about 85% of my collection have been returned back to their shipping boxes awaiting their new display room...whenever that maybe? :dunno

Congrats on finally getting the KD bust, I know you've been after that. Must be a great feeling to finally have it!

Hey Jay, thanks a lot buddy...yea, I must have covered every inch of ground to get this one in mint condition and at a reasonable price...couldn't be happier :)

looks fantastic!! big congrats bro

Thanks Hemooo :clap

Holy crap man that bust is LEGENDary ;) always wanted the PF Of this guy but it was sold out before I even discovered SSC. Congrats. Looks amazing

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Thanks Jedi :hi5: The PF is another amazing piece! :exactly: my one is still in the shipping box from brand new...would loved to have got the Exclusive with Unicorn Horn attachment but never managed to find one :(

Wow! Congrats! One of the best bust made by Sideshow.

Indeed it is Angelica...thank you so much for your kind words as ever :hi5:

A fantastic new collectible for your collection :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap!!!!!

Nice one Dex, really appreciate that my friend :hi5:

Back