Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE GALACTUS MAQUETTE* + SILVER SURFER BOARD FIX

Guys, you know how I love to experiment with displays...well here is another idea which most of you could easily recreate...providing you have a spare Silver Surfer from the Marvel Figurine Collection. All I did was just remove the figurine from its base and placed him in the palm of Big G! Here are the results...

zyqy2ubu.jpg

apuse2a7.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE GALACTUS MAQUETTE* + SILVER SURFER BOARD FIX

Guys, you know how I love to experiment with displays...well here is another idea which most of you could easily recreate...providing you have a spare Silver Surfer from the Marvel Figurine Collection. All I did was just remove the figurine from its base and placed him in the palm of Big G! Here are the results...

zyqy2ubu.jpg

apuse2a7.jpg

Super idea! I actually collect those too and it looks great next to Galactus' hand. You have provided some brilliant display ideas. Well done :clap:clap

Super idea! I actually collect those too and it looks great next to Galactus' hand. You have provided some brilliant display ideas. Well done :clap:clap

Thanks Pal :hi5: I had so many of those Marvel figurines, even some DC ones - but that was before i got into collecting Sideshow stuff and the larger scale pieces. I've sold the majority of them now as you cant really compare them to what i have now :lol

Still, i remembered i had a Silver Surfer somewhere and wondered what it would look like when placed in the hand of Big G....i think it looks pretty swell if i do say so myself :) i know i've got a few collectors over on the Galactus Thread desperately trying to order one of those Silver Surfer figurines for their displays! :lol:lol

Appreciate your kind comments :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *GALACTUS MAQUETTE WITH SILVER SURFER FIGURINE DIS

Great idea ,planet or SS are great options

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *GALACTUS MAQUETTE WITH SILVER SURFER FIGURINE DIS

Great idea adding the Silver Surfer, so many display options for this guy!

Very very nice

zyqy2ubu.jpg

apuse2a7.jpg

:thud: That is a Fantastic Idea my Friend, Excellent Post

Got some great news just now. William at Sideshows Replacement Team has confirmed I will be getting a new body replacement due to a defective LED in the left eye. However, since I recieved the news i started to play around with the working right eye LED and managed to twist it to the centre so that the light would shine from the middle as opposed to prodominately the right hand side thus having the light shine equally on both sides. It actually worked a treat! Still looking forward to the replacement body though....:lol Here's some pics..

9y2enudy.jpg

yza7y8yz.jpg

3a2ubuve.jpg

pe5u6u6u.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *GALACTUS MAQUETTE : DEFECTIVE LED FIX*

wow hes amazing and with the planet just amazing

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE GALACTUS MAQUETTE*

RobertoBagg10, sorry for stupid question, when are you gonna
edit your first post in your collection thread. I mean its hard for some dudes
(including me) travel your wild thread, wait I just saw Doom PF...Wow !
Great Collection btw !!

RobertoBagg10, sorry for stupid question, when are you gonna
edit your first post in your collection thread. I mean its hard for some dudes
(including me) travel your wild thread, wait I just saw Doom PF...Wow !
Great Collection btw !!

I'm guessing from your post that you mean including an index to what's on each page right? Yea, I should do that really...:goodpost:

But thanks for looking and your comments Pal, appreciate it :hi5:

I'm not a comic collector but this looks cool. Shots are great!!!

Have a few new custom Iron Man pieces arriving soon so thought I'd post a few pics of my favourite piece in my collection to get me in the mood...the Iron Man MKIII Legendary Scale Figure :)

udebube8.jpg

se5etery.jpg

ateqazuh.jpg

y6uzy6az.jpg

7u4adaqe.jpg

guqyje5y.jpg

Back