Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umy7asys.jpg

a7yhyde6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF / PICS ARE IN!!*

Beautiful presentation, nice display

Now I wonder if you will be getting the new Doom?

Oh and what are those lights? I like them!

Beautiful presentation, nice display

Now I wonder if you will be getting the new Doom?

Thanks Alex, gonna post my quick iphone5 video...not great quality but you can just about make out the display :)

Now after studying the statue close up I think I will customise a few things. The base is crying out to have a bit more detail added so will enhance the foliage in terms of colour to bring it out more and also add a layer of lacquer to create that wet look. Also the shoulder guards are the only part of the whole statue that I would give a low score. The weathering on the outer parts are way to organised and symmetrical. I'll try to change these in the next few days...

The costume is amazing, such detailed tailoring and also has those dark weathered shadings to create dirt/sweat patches...very realistic indeed. The texture used on the mask is outstanding, all in all it's almost an exact copy of the proto seen in last years comic con albeit the shoulder guards.

I'm an honest guy so I'm gonna say that no its not worth $2000 in my opinion, at most probably $1500. Don't get me wrong, this piece will now take the 2nd spot in my favourite collectible in my collection (with the Iron Man LSF in first place) but with no extra head, no light up feature or switch out hands this is slightly over priced but what are gonna do eh? Id rather have this in my collection than not so I'm more than happy with the purchase.

Trust me, all those who haven't ever seen or owned an LSF but will be getting this will be in for a shock! Once you see this you will find it very hard to look at your 1/4 scale pieces in the same light...this is my second and I've just got enough room for one more....Doom LSF :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *THE WOLVERINE LSF / PICS & VIDEO ARE IN!!*

Great Great Score my Friend and Great Pic's on Wolverine, Great Post. WOW!

Major congrats on the Wolverine bro. Looks great.
23lo1vr.gif

Why didn't you get the big one? ;)

Congrats buddy.
He looks awesome!

Love Wolverine, what a piece!! Congrats!

great piece and great collection cant wait to see the collection out in all its glory robert

Great collection and congrats on wolverine :hi5:

Big congrats bro, Wolverine LSF looks freakin amazing as I already knew since SDCC last year :)

My retailer charged my card last week, but I still have not got my shipping notice yet :gah: I should have just bought it from Sideshow direct.

Wow Wolverine looks amazing! Massive congrats Andy. :hi5:

Great Great Score my Friend and Great Pic's on Wolverine, Great Post. WOW!

Major congrats on the Wolverine bro. Looks great.

Many thanks guys

Why didn't you get the big one?

I think this one is big enough... any bigger and i'll be risking my marriage! :lol

Congrats buddy.
He looks awesome!

Thanks Optimus, he is a stunner mate

great piece and great collection cant wait to see the collection out in all its glory robert

Thanks DarthJay, appreciate the comments pal. I really hope to have found somewhere new to live by the end of the year, with a new baby arriving any day now we may have to out the search for a new home on hold for a month or two :(

Great collection and congrats on wolverine :hi5:

Thanks very much John and for visiting my thread :clap

Cool....but you know that's the predator soundtrack your using for wolvie right?

Chris

:lol Trust you to bring that up Chris :lol Yes, i know its Predator but it was the only track i had available on my iphone5 that was half decent...either that or Frank Sinatra's 'I did it my way!' :slap

Big congrats bro, Wolverine LSF looks freakin amazing as I already knew since SDCC last year

My retailer charged my card last week, but I still have not got my shipping notice yet I should have just bought it from Sideshow direct.
Thanks Mamba, by the way, your gonna love this when it comes bro :thud: a definate show stopper! I remember when i first set eyes on my first LSF (Iron Man) let me tell you that your in for a treat...BUT...be prepared to feel slightly different about your 1/4 pieces cos they will feel VERY SMALL after you mount the beast that is WOLVERINE! :rotfl

Wow Wolverine looks amazing! Massive congrats Andy.

Thanks Jay. Not as good as my Iron Man LSF but then i am biased but definately my second best piece in my collection. Infact, i can see myself selling off the majority of my collection just to collect LSF's cos they really are the real deal in terms of collectibles. Proper museum quality and at a size that will leave you, your family and friends all in amazement...I tell you, last night i was looking at Wolvie then turning my head to the Doom PF and thinking to myself....'%!*@, Doom is tiny!' :rotfl

Yeah i have a 42" Endo so i know they look ****ing amazing! I wouldn't sell off all my PF's to have these but i'd like a few. Dr Doom & Spiderman would be epic.

Back