Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you got a bigger one coming for the batmobile?? Darn nice job as usual. Can't wait for your case and lighting setup to top it all off

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *DX09 Batman / 89 Batmobile BatCave Diorama Displa

That's awesome!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *DX09 Batman / 89 Batmobile BatCave Diorama Displa

That Batcave dio looks great man!

Hey Rob, This is the man of the collection. :) I just saw your custom Batman cave and its awesome.. :clap I love the whole backdrop and the custom Batsign. I like the placing of the bat sign (3d logo) and the way the whole setup is place. It's gonna look crazy with the Batmobile coming soon. I am waiting for ours too. What do you think about adding 1/6 scale bats to the diorama aka like tim burton movie opening. Just my 0.02. Awesome work overall. Looking forward to this piece in full completion mode. Also its good to come back. Have been busy with work. Missed the forum.. :1-1:

As some of you may know I have the upcoming 1:6 1989 Batmobile arriving from Hot Toys in the next month or so and so I decided to build myself a bat cave diorama for it and also to include a matching diorama to go with the Batman DX09 figure. It's only work in progress at the moment but I have completed a structure for the DX09 that I am very happy within terms of colour and texture...

I've also made a 3D 1989 Batman Logo as a kind of Sideshow Exclusive attachment if you like. This can be displayed anywhere on the diorama so it's all down to preference in terms of position but still a nice touch I think :) I still have to consider things like lighting, etc, so still plenty to do...

Here are some of the latest pics as it stands and I will have more updated shots once I have received the Batmobile and can build the final backdrop to complete the diorama. Thanks for looking :clap

P.S. sorry for the inclusion of shipping boxes in the pics, I literally have no room to display this diorama so have had to place it literally where I can. Thanks to my wife who has put up with a lot of mess and spilled paint whilst I treat our living room as a workshop! Ha!

My DX09 Diorama
a5usenyt.jpg

DX09 Diorama with added 3D 1989 Batman Logo
mamahy3a.jpg

And as explained, the versatility of the 3D logo allows you to place it literally anywhere on the display.
4aty8a7a.jpg

WOW! That is one awesome custom dio bro. Looking forward to the finale.
23lo1vr.gif

Awesome. I love the relief, very believable. And the uneven edges add significantly to the composition. It's always hard to tell from photos but the colors (shades) on the background also look very well done. Congrats, it's a great piece and a fantastic backdrop.

Great display RobertoBaggio, i would a T800 diorama like that! and the batcaverna is awesome too!

Looks fantastic some of your great lighting setups will bring that rock backdrop to life.

WoW guys, so rewarding to hear so many great comments. Thank you all for looking and supporting my projects :clap

Congrats on that, it's brilliant! Can't wait to see it all once the Batmobile arrives!

Thanks paramoremcr88, kind words

That looks really great! Andy. :rock

Thanks Jay

Very great idea for Batman display, big congrats bro

Thanks Darthstitch, much appreciated

Bat Cave is bad A$$

Thanks Jaws, hopefully I have quoted correctly...ha!

Wow, the diorama looks sweet! :thud:
Going to looks awesome together with the Batmobile!
Great job

Many thanks Optimus, yea...the Batmobile is well overdue now!

A great start, however size and weight scare me. You and I have same issues when it comes to displaying things.
I wonder where this will end up in your collection, will wait to see

Thanks Alex, displaying is always a problem, especially when including large dioramas. As for where it will end up, well hopefully I'll have some luck with the new family home then things will really be looking up in terms of space...

Looking awesome Andy. I can't wait see what it looks like finished with the Batmobile

Great comments Steve, thanks bro

Not only are those some awesome pieces you have, but the custom display cases are freaking amazing!!! Love the lighting also. Great collection you got!!!

I really appreciate your comments Hunter and thanks for looking through the thread :hi5:

So you got a bigger one coming for the batmobile?? Darn nice job as usual. Can't wait for your case and lighting setup to top it all off

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Ha! Thanks Geil, well, I haven't decided on the size of the backdrop for the Batmobile hence why I've decided to wait for it inhand before building anything just yet...when will I arrive?

That's awesome!

Thanks Platty, good to hear from you pal..

That Batcave dio looks great man!

Thanks Rdeezy....

Hey Rob, This is the man of the collection. :) I just saw your custom Batman cave and its awesome.. :clap I love the whole backdrop and the custom Batsign. I like the placing of the bat sign (3d logo) and the way the whole setup is place. It's gonna look crazy with the Batmobile coming soon. I am waiting for ours too. What do you think about adding 1/6 scale bats to the diorama aka like tim burton movie opening. Just my 0.02. Awesome work overall. Looking forward to this piece in full completion mode. Also its good to come back. Have been busy with work. Missed the forum.. :1-1:

Got your PM DP and all I can say is thanks so much for the kind words...your feedback is always important to me as our tastes are very similar and so it's always wonderful to hear such kind words

WOW! That is one awesome custom dio bro. Looking forward to the finale.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv

Awesome. I love the relief, very believable. And the uneven edges add significantly to the composition. It's always hard to tell from photos but the colors (shades) on the background also look very well done. Congrats, it's a great piece and a fantastic backdrop.

It was your idea Pixel that inspired me to build the diorama so thanks for that my friend.

WOW!!! That looks amazing Andy. Awesome job on the dio so far. Really looking forward to seeing the rest.:rock
Hey Jim, not long to go before the Batmobile arrives...have you made space yet? Thanks for the support dude

Great display RobertoBaggio, i would a T800 diorama like that! and the batcaverna is awesome too!

Grazie Molton per la tua parole splendido

Looks fantastic some of your great lighting setups will bring that rock backdrop to life.
thanks Irvy, glad you like it pal...lighting should be sorted by next week so looking forward to playing around with that.

Thanks again guys, got some more pics coming shortly and then will follow up with some more later in the week with some lighting added...

As some of you may know I have the upcoming 1:6 1989 Batmobile arriving from Hot Toys in the next month or so and so I decided to build myself a bat cave diorama for it and also to include a matching diorama to go with the Batman DX09 figure. It's only work in progress at the moment but I have completed a structure for the DX09 that I am very happy within terms of colour and texture...

I've also made a 3D 1989 Batman Logo as a kind of Sideshow Exclusive attachment if you like. This can be displayed anywhere on the diorama so it's all down to preference in terms of position but still a nice touch I think :) I still have to consider things like lighting, etc, so still plenty to do...

Here are some of the latest pics as it stands and I will have more updated shots once I have received the Batmobile and can build the final backdrop to complete the diorama. Thanks for looking :clap

P.S. sorry for the inclusion of shipping boxes in the pics, I literally have no room to display this diorama so have had to place it literally where I can. Thanks to my wife who has put up with a lot of mess and spilled paint whilst I treat our living room as a workshop! Ha!

My DX09 Diorama
a5usenyt.jpg

DX09 Diorama with added 3D 1989 Batman Logo
mamahy3a.jpg

And as explained, the versatility of the 3D logo allows you to place it literally anywhere on the display.
4aty8a7a.jpg

WHOA! That is a Excellent Job my Friend and looks Great with Batman WOW! and the Batmobile will look Insane, Excellent Post Robert

WHOA! That is a Excellent Job my Friend and looks Great with Batman WOW! and the Batmobile will look Insane, Excellent Post Robert

Many thanks Colossus for the kind words...:hi5: glad you like it pal!

looking foward t see keaton with batmobile in its batcave if hottoys deliver on time unlike sideshow

As promised, here are some more pics of the BatCave diorama...added some more rocks in the back/foreground to add more depth to the display when viewing in person...can't see it so well from the pics. For those who have PM'd me and are interested in making this diorama all I can say is that it is easy peasy and that anyone can do it! If you need any information then ill be glad to help. The best thing is that it's as light as anything so you can have it on a shelf without the fear of it being too heavy. It's all made from styrofoam and I'd say the hardest part of making it all is trying not to make a mess! Ha! As for the 3D logo, this was more tricky to sculpt out of the Styrofoam but it came out pretty well, may still try to have a few more goes at it until I feel it's perfect...here are some more pics!

e4ava5yp.jpg

3y5epure.jpg

erupujup.jpg

yvy6upez.jpg

sy3y7ysu.jpg

6y2uny9e.jpg

Hey Jim, not long to go before the Batmobile arrives...have you made space yet? Thanks for the support dude

Hey Andy, no problem bud. I like to say it again, you are doing an amazing job on this and awesome pic updates as well. Really enjoyed looking at them. :hi5:

To respond to your question, I am still working on getting the space together. It will take a bit. Still a lot too do. It won't be displayed as nicely as yours though. :)

looking foward t see keaton with batmobile in its batcave if hottoys deliver on time unlike sideshow

Me too, Batmobile is still scheduled for May on the Sideshow website but not had any updates in the newsletters?? :dunno

Hey Andy, no problem bud. I like to say it again, you are doing an amazing job on this and awesome pic updates as well. Really enjoyed looking at them. :hi5:. :)

Kind words Jimbo :1-1: really glad you enjoy my creations :hi5: really hope you get to make space for your Batmobile...will it be displayed with or without the armour shield? I wonder...:dunno

incredible work on that diorama. batman definitely fits in like a glove :)

Great Work and update on the bat cave Rob. Thank you for your wonderful comments. I just got my 1/2 scale Akuma and 1/2 scale ryu. Will put pictures soon.. I love them both. Love street fighter. Bat mobile is postponed as per the website/email to June or am I wrong ? :(

Kind words Jimbo :1-1: really glad you enjoy my creations :hi5: really hope you get to make space for your Batmobile...will it be displayed with or without the armour shield? I wonder...:dunno

I would have to say, "Definitely without the Batmobile's shield." I will leave that displayed in the box. :lol

Very cool Bats there !!! :rock

Back