Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection Roberto!!!
One day I want a collection like yours :)
Take a picture with all your stuff :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE* ROBOCOP SIDESHOW / HOT TOYS

I had to sell my Robocop due to space issues :( but glad to see it your collection Roberto. Very nice.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE* ROBOCOP SIDESHOW / HOT TOYS

Darkness, Hulk and Cap!?!

All kinds of awesomeness to be found latley! Kongrats Rob!!!

Thanks Darkness for the kind words :hi5:

This Robo looks fantastic!!! clap

Thanks jkno, much appreciated :hi5:

so much goodness in such a short space of time..... WOW you have done really well:rock2

Thanks Dave...and there is still more to come! :yess:

Awesome collection Roberto!!!
One day I want a collection like yours :)
Take a picture with all your stuff :)

Really kind words Zerox, I wish you all the best with your collection my friend. With time I'm sure you'll acquire all the pieces you like :1-1:

I had to sell my Robocop due to space issues :( but glad to see it your collection Roberto. Very nice.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv, sorry to hear abt you having to sell. If given the chance again do you think you'd purchase it back, provided you had space of course :)

Thanks Sarv, sorry to hear abt you having to sell. If given the chance again do you think you'd purchase it back, provided you had space of course :)

If I get a bigger place in the future, I would surely consider purchasing one then. :)

You've made a good job of those custom display cases, really impressed!

You've made a good job of those custom display cases, really impressed!

Hey Kev, great speaking with you today and thanks for the heads up on Facebook. Look forward to meeting up and sharing your kind company aswell as hopefully seeing your great collection in the flesh. I am honoured to have such great feedback from yourself especially after I have followed you on YouTube for many a year. All the best :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

Another of my favourite displays is the Superman 1/6 scale Exclusive figure by Hot Toys. I wanted to recreate a enviroment/diorama based on the Solitude of Fortress and also incorporate the original base...i also made a custom display case for it also. Thanks for looking

ge4ababy.jpg

e7y4e6ut.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE*HOT TOYS SUPERMAN DIORAMA EXCLU

Very nice Roberto. Your custom cases are like icing on cake. They just add extra visual stimulation.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COLLECTION UPDATE*HOT TOYS SUPERMAN DIORAMA EXCLU

Really nice Superman dio. Great job on the display there bud. Really like this a lot. :clap

Love it! That looks really awesome mate :rock :clap

Very nice Roberto. Your custom cases are like icing on cake. They just add extra visual stimulation.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks so much Sarv, very kind indeed my friend :1-1:

Really nice Superman dio. Great job on the display there bud. Really like this a lot. :clap

Thanks FB, glad you like it bro :hi5:

Love it! That looks really awesome mate :rock :clap

Thanks Jay mate, nice one :hi5:

That's hot!

Very classy display. As CR Superman deserves :clap

Thanks very much King, CR is the best Superman they'll ever be! :yess:

Great display my friend ;)

Thanks Darth, much appreciated

quality quality.... you truly are the king of custom displays :clap:clap excellent work... can i ask what you do for a living :duff

quality quality.... you truly are the king of custom displays :clap:clap excellent work... can i ask what you do for a living :duff

Yes, i am Jay's butler and he pays me a handsome sum i must say! In return i accompany Jay to sleezy bars where there are lots of dancing girls...and NO! not the ones you find in Thailand! :slap :rotfl

Thanks for the great comments Dave, very kind my friend. By the way, just PM'd you regarding the 1/4 Fatboy :wink1:

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol if you ever need a break you poor thing... i will stand in for you :lol

pm answered....... keep up the good work... very cool :mexwave

Yes, i am Jay's butler and he pays me a handsome sum i must say! In return i accompany Jay to sleezy bars where there are lots of dancing girls...and NO! not the ones you find in Thailand! :slap :rotfl

:rotfl Just spat my drink out. :goodpost:

:rotfl Just spat my drink out. :goodpost:
what all over those lovely dancing girl's... OOWWww bet there shiny and a maybe a bit sticky:naughty.... hope there still dancing :lol

It's here guys! The Iron Man MK II custom 1:1 bust is here! :yess: pics to follow :hi5:

Back