Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW AVENGERS IRON MAN MKVII LEGENDARY SCALE AT SD

Cape will be put on cos it's on the base and they've used the classic mask on him for this show. I like the other mask better and that's what i'll be using when i get him home :woo :lol

qe3yny6u.jpg

2ypy6u3u.jpg

Yea, i saw that. Nice to see what it looks like without the cape though...as for the chaging of the mask, i prefer last years one too. This one is more old school i think with the narrow square slits for the eyes. Still looks awesome Jay and look forward to seeing your pics...looks like i'll be pulling out of the Doom unfortunately :(

anyway, anyone else notice Doom holding a lock of blonde hair? Has he been scouring the ladies changing rooms again?? :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW AVENGERS IRON MAN MKVII LEGENDARY SCALE AT SD

Yeah i saw that and it sucks! :(

:lol Oh right. I never saw that. :slap

[ame]https://youtu.be/xzlt0DtbRyc[/ame]

Man, this thing just looks awesome! Credit to Averone for the video, can always count on you for the Irom Man stuff dude! :exactly:

From the looks of it so, its gonna be a special Comic Con!

Batmobile is in da house! So to speak :)

So got home and my first impressions is pretty similar to those who have already recieved their one...it was like someone had delivered a fridge!!! It's bloody huge!

Only had an hour so took a quick teaser pic of part of my upcoming Batcave diorama which I'll encorporate with my Batman DX09 diorama which you can see in the background and placed it ontop of the Batmobile box...still a while to go yet till completion but with the Batmobile inhand now it should be a lot easier...

P.S Elmo is proper chuffed!

eguqa6yv.jpg

And one last thing guys, before I left the room I had to do a double take. There on the ground was our new Mamas and Papas double buggy and I couldn't stop thinking to myself that it looks very much like a Camo Tumbler!!! :lol

gebahavu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! HT 1/6 89 BATMOBILE IS HERE!

:panic:

Major congrats on the Batmobile, box is massive! :horror

And I thought the Tumbler box was big.

And before I read the writing, at first glance, I thought your buggy was a Tumbler!!:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! HT 1/6 89 BATMOBILE IS HERE!

Ha ha the Tumblet pram is awesome. I need one, I haven't got our pram yet. My wife wants one which you can wheel over sand because we live by a beach now but I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists.

Congrats on the new Batmobile though Andy. I would say it looks great but no picture's yet :impatient:

Major congrats bro. The box is freaking huge!! Looking forward to the pics. You should do unboxing video of it.
23lo1vr.gif

Major congrats on the Batmobile, box is massive! :horror

And I thought the Tumbler box was big.

And before I read the writing, at first glance, I thought your buggy was a Tumbler!!:lol

It's without doubt the biggest shipping box in my collection, previously won by my IM MKIII LSF! :horror

That does look like the Camo Tumbler :rotfl

:lol looks like everyone agrees with me...I thought it was proper funny!

Ha ha the Tumblet pram is awesome. I need one, I haven't got our pram yet. My wife wants one which you can wheel over sand because we live by a beach now but I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists.

Congrats on the new Batmobile though Andy. I would say it looks great but no picture's yet :impatient:

You definately need the Tumbler pram Steve! :exactly: I'm sure you can get ones with custom made wheels for sandy terrain! Will post pics as soon as I can mate, it's just really hard to get this open with such limited space around me....it's like living in cardboard heaven! :rotfl

Major congrats bro. The box is freaking huge!! Looking forward to the pics. You should do unboxing video of it.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv, not as good as doing video reviews like you...wish I had the proper equipment though...now that my collection is building up nicely I might invest in a decent camera and video recorder :hi5:

Okay guys, got 5 minutes to open this bad boy up after recieving it yesterday and what can is say! Until you see this thing in front of you it will not register in your head at how HUGE it is!!!! To answer a popular question, yes there is a protective layer of film around the armoured shield and it peels off easily to leave a stunning matte black finish! Here's some pics so far...

e7eny8ad.jpg

qytaqeze.jpg

a3ebu5uv.jpg

ze4atema.jpg

9832_81be.gif

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Mother-Of-God-Dinosaurs-In-Jurrasic-Park-Gif.gif

tumblr_m1f8zyKHe41qmdm7x.gif

Sweet pics mate, it is a beauty!

So jealous :(

Kongrats, Rob, you lucky bastard....:pfft:

Very AWESOME, a great graal WOW!!! big, many big congrats my friend ;)

Looks stunning! Massive congrats bud. :rock :rock

Okay guys, got 5 minutes to open this bad boy up after recieving it yesterday and what can is say! Until you see this thing in front of you it will not register in your head at how HUGE it is!!!! To answer a popular question, yes there is a protective layer of film around the armoured shield and it peels off easily to leave a stunning matte black finish! Here's some pics so far...

e7eny8ad.jpg

qytaqeze.jpg

a3ebu5uv.jpg

ze4atema.jpg

WHOA! you Scored my Friend and I have seen this at my LCS and the Box it came in, they had trouble finding a place to stash the Box :lol:lol:lol, Most Excellent Post; Roberto WOW! :hi5:

Last edited:
Back