Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ITS A BABY BOY!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BEST WISHES

Congrats to you and your wife :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ITS A BABY BOY!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BEST WISHES

Congrats!!

Congrats Daddy!!! Best wishes to you and the wife:hi5:

Just to let you guys know that on Thursday morning me and my wife had a healthy and beautiful baby boy called 'Rocco Romeo'. We are all back home and both are doing great, although I've never seen a newborn drink as much milk as what Rocco does!! He's a proper milk monster!!:thud::lol

Thanks for all your great comments and best wishes. I hope to be back soon with some more new pieces to show you all :wave

well done Andy :clap.... and of course your wife had a small part to play :lol
I take you received your other parcels and all is ok :pray:

Congrats on the new baby Rob. wish you and your wife all the best. :)

Just to let you guys know that on Thursday morning me and my wife had a healthy and beautiful baby boy called 'Rocco Romeo'. We are all back home and both are doing great, although I've never seen a newborn drink as much milk as what Rocco does!! He's a proper milk monster!!:thud::lol

Thanks for all your great comments and best wishes. I hope to be back soon with some more new pieces to show you all :wave

Awesome news bro! Why you troubled by his milk drinking?? Let Rocco do what he likes. You find some other beverage for yourself. :lecture

Wish you both a great future wit Rocco ahead. Hearty Congrats.

congrats bro now u can buy all the marvel cloths for ur new baby boy

Last edited:

Congratulations to you both

Very Very Cool and Major Congrats my Friend, Excellent Post; Robert and Cool name "Rocco"

wooo,congrats on your child,great great news

:fireworks

Congratulations!

Great news Andy. I thought it was going to be a boy. So glad all went well & you had a healthy baby. Sleepless nights but great times ahead.

Congrats on your baby boy!

Congratulations on the baby boy!

Congrats!! Rocco will like your collection

Congrats Andy with the baby boy

A big cigar is on order!
Congrats to the new daddy and Mum

congrats on the baby

thats one heck of a HAUL!!!! hehe

Congrats to you and your wife :hi5:

Congrats!!

Congrats Daddy!!! Best wishes to you and the wife:hi5:

BIG CONGRATS!!! :)

well done Andy :clap.... and of course your wife had a small part to play :lol
I take you received your other parcels and all is ok

Congratulation my friend :duff

Congrats on the new baby Rob. wish you and your wife all the best

Awesome news bro! Why you troubled by his milk drinking?? Let Rocco do what he likes. You find some other beverage for yourself.

Wish you both a great future wit Rocco ahead. Hearty Congrats.

congrats bro now u can buy all the marvel cloths for ur new baby boy

What can I say guys...thank you so much for all your best best wishes and kind warm words. This forum really has some amazing and friendly members and I thank you all dearly for your supportive comments :1-1:

Almost a week in and baby Rocco is doing great...although this kid drinks milk like its going outta fashion!! Never seen anything like it :thud:

On another positive note, I've been given the all clear to leave my father duties for a few hours and watch the new Superman movie tomorrow night :yess: really looking forward to that

On a negative note, I'm seriously having withdrawal symptoms from my lack of incoming Pre orders! Seems as though everything has been pushed backs further 2 months by SSC....although should I be surprised?

Congrats on the new little arrival sir. Grail of grails. :duff

Babies are gross.....but I'm happy you're happy. Kongrats :)

Congrats on the new little arrival sir. Grail of grails. :duff

Thanks dude :hi5: he is indeed the grail of grails! :exactly:

Babies are gross? That's it! I'm having a word with Mrs Darkness! :lecture :lol thanks bro :hi5:

Babies are gross but they're better than any Hot Toy or statue on the face of the planet. :rock
And this is coming from someone who never wanted kids or marriage. Now I'm married with two kids. :lol

Congrats on the baby boy. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Babies are gross but they're better than any Hot Toy or statue on the face of the planet. :rock
And this is coming from someone who never wanted kids or marriage. Now I'm married with two kids. :lol

Congrats on the baby boy. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks bro! The birth of my children have been the most amazing, rewarding and happiest moments of my life! With Italy winning the FIFA World Cup in 2006 a close second :yess::lol

When I hold my son I still can't believe he's actually here...although he doesnt know it yet, he has just inherited my entire collection :)

Thanks bro! The birth of my children have been the most amazing, rewarding and happiest moments of my life! With Italy winning the FIFA World Cup in 2006 a close second :yess::lol

When I hold my son I still can't believe he's actually here...although he doesnt know it yet, he has just inherited my entire collection :)

Lol I still remember 1994 FIFA world cup, Roberto Baggio was amazing back then, too bad Italy lost in the finals, time flies, I feel old :)

Until I had my daughter a few years ago, I never knew I could love anyone or anything as much as her and how fast all priorities change.

Congrats on the arrival of your new son!!!:clap:clap:clap

Lol I still remember 1994 FIFA world cup, Roberto Baggio was amazing back then, too bad Italy lost in the finals, time flies, I feel old :)

Who is Roberto Baggio? :dunno :rotfl
He was my idol throughout my school days and tried so much to play as good as he did by watching videos over and over again! Just a shame a lot of neutral soccer fans will only remember him for his penalty miss in that final :slap it's crazy, he was such an amazing player

Until I had my daughter a few years ago, I never knew I could love anyone or anything as much as her and how fast all priorities change.

Congrats on the arrival of your new son!!!:clap:clap:clap

Lovely words Squider, couldn't agree more with everything you said. I felt exactly the same way about my amazing daughter and it completely changed my world for the better...now I'm getting all those same feelings again with my beautiful son :1-1:

Baggio was awesome during that tournament. Such a shame his last kick was that penalty there.

I loved watching him at Juve. When I was a kid I grew up watching Italian football. I didn't get Sky until I was 13, 14 so Italian football was all I watched really until then. I loved the Juve team with Vialli and Ravanelli the silver fox :yess: up front & then there's the legendary Del Piero

You obviously had the amazing AC team back then to. How the mighty has fallen. The AC team now is so poor compared to how strong they were back then but I'll leave it there as I'm taking your thread well of subject ha

Baggio was awesome during that tournament. Such a shame his last kick was that penalty there.

I loved watching him at Juve. When I was a kid I grew up watching Italian football. I didn't get Sky until I was 13, 14 so Italian football was all I watched really until then. I loved the Juve team with Vialli and Ravanelli the silver fox :yess: up front & then there's the legendary Del Piero

You obviously had the amazing AC team back then to. How the mighty has fallen. The AC team now is so poor compared to how strong they were back then but I'll leave it there as I'm taking your thread well of subject ha

No worries Steve, I love talking about my idol Baggio! :wink1: my team is Juve, had a great season this year by winning the scudetto :yess:

As for Italy, Ive been watching them in the confederations cup and the game last night against Japan was amazing! Proper end to end stuff and Japan were unlucky to not get the win as Italy aged very poorly! Still, I just love the arrogance of Mario Balotelli, his penalty taking is second to none. Looks like we'll have Spain in the Semi Finals unless we beat Brazil on Saturday...:(

Back