Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found another pic...

une8y2ag.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ENTERBAY RAMBO III DISPLAY WITH CUSTOM DIORAMA*

I bet you've been asked this countless times, but did you make that jacket?

Oh, and sick diorama.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ENTERBAY RAMBO III DISPLAY WITH CUSTOM DIORAMA*

god been busy cleaning my display cabinets all morning and re-aranging the collection so my c3p0 and r2d2 can fit in nicely with my luke sdcc ex both with sandy bases just saw u put up ur rambo picture again remember seing it thefirst time u put it up it is excellant seing it again shame u at to sell it but understand why how are things fellow freak hope theres no more delays on the c3p0 and r2d2 pfs

god been busy cleaning my display cabinets all morning and re-aranging the collection so my c3p0 and r2d2 can fit in nicely with my luke sdcc ex both with sandy bases just saw u put up ur rambo picture again remember seing it thefirst time u put it up it is excellant seing it again shame u at to sell it but understand why how are things fellow freak hope theres no more delays on the c3p0 and r2d2 pfs

The only thing concerning RB at the moment is the delay on his new addition (of the human variety) :lol

Cleaning figures/statues and cabinets... a day well spent :hi5:

That is one Bada$$ Diorama my Friend, still a Great Post

Thanks for your great comments as ever Colossus :hi5:

I bet you've been asked this countless times, but did you make that jacket?

Oh, and sick diorama.

Thanks very much Walker, yes it's a custom made jacket which was intentionally done o help cover the visible joints...was really happy with the end result :)

wow DarthJay! Just spent 30 minutes just trying to decipher your post! Don't forget your full stops dude :lol yea, I regularly have to clean parts of my displays as part of an OCD ritual...just makes me feel better I guess :lol thanks for your kind words

The only thing concerning RB at the moment is the delay on his new addition:

Too bloody right! :lol not long to go now :panic:

congrats on wolveine lsf,rambo diorama etc... your collection its getting bigger and better :duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ITS A BABY BOY!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BEST WISHES

Just to let you guys know that on Thursday morning me and my wife had a healthy and beautiful baby boy called 'Rocco Romeo'. We are all back home and both are doing great, although I've never seen a newborn drink as much milk as what Rocco does!! He's a proper milk monster!!:thud::lol

Thanks for all your great comments and best wishes. I hope to be back soon with some more new pieces to show you all :wave

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ITS A BABY BOY!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BEST WISHES

Congratulations to you both :)

Very Very Cool and Major Congrats my Friend, Excellent Post; Robert and Cool name "Rocco"

wooo,congrats on your child,great great news

:fireworks

Congratulations!

Great news Andy. I thought it was going to be a boy. So glad all went well & you had a healthy baby. Sleepless nights but great times ahead.

Congrats on your baby boy!

Congratulations on the baby boy!

Congrats Andy with the baby boy:clap

A big cigar is on order!
Congrats to the new daddy and Mum

congrats on the baby

thats one heck of a HAUL!!!! hehe

Back