Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PO...

My problem with the World Cup is the games are all on while I'm at work!

How about the Germans? Looking like a machine already...Deutschland FTW!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA

Awesome update my friend Andy ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRA

My problem with the World Cup is the games are all on while I'm at work!

How about the Germans? Looking like a machine already...Deutschland FTW!

Kris, are you German? :lol funny you mentioned them looking like a machine...I've always referred to the players as Terminators!! :lol

Awesome update my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam, will be getting so pics up later today of the unmasked Batman portrait :hi5:

Kris, are you German? :lol funny you mentioned them looking like a machine...I've always referred to the players as Terminators!! :lol

No, but as a Canadian soccer fan you have to choose someone to cheer for in these things! Canada was actually looking really good to make it through qualifying this time until they self destructed in an 8-1 loss to Honduras. They beat Honduras a few weeks earlier, and I believe only needed a tie to move on.

I actually took German in school and went on a student exchange to Cologne (Köln) back in 1996. We happened to be there during the 96 Euro. There were parties for every game, and it was easy to jump on the bandwagon since Germany won that year. I've cheered for them ever since.

No, but as a Canadian soccer fan you have to choose someone to cheer for in these things! Canada was actually looking really good to make it through qualifying this time until they self destructed in an 8-1 loss to Honduras. They beat Honduras a few weeks earlier, and I believe only needed a tie to move on.

I actually took German in school and went on a student exchange to Cologne (Köln) back in 1996. We happened to be there during the 96 Euro. There were parties for every game, and it was easy to jump on the bandwagon since Germany won that year. I've cheered for them ever since.

:lol I understand buddy and I remember Euro 96 very well, despite it being an awful tournament for Italy :( Canadians are not renowned for their great soccer but they are improving with each year so fingers crossed that they may indeed make the first World Cup tournament in Russia 2018...look how far USA have come and they won their first game of the tournament last night against Ghana in an epic match....

I do believe that Canadians main sport is Hockey if I'm not mistaken? Not many nations can match them in that sport :)

The German team look irresistable, even more so than the Dutch in my opinion. Reason being is I still think they can improve after the Portugal game.

Hockey and curling, my man...we're number 1 in those sports. Olympic gold in men's and women's for both sports in Sochi. Hockey is by far the most popular sport in Canada, at least in terms of media coverage.

Unmasked portrait looks fantastic!

Thanks Jay :clap an update is coming shortly ;)

The German team look irresistable, even more so than the Dutch in my opinion. Reason being is I still think they can improve after the Portugal game.

Completely agree...like us Italians, I feel that they didn't really step out of second gear and so there is a lot more to come from both teams....Brazil on the other hand played poorly last night and will know have to beat Cameroon in their third game to ensure qualification

Hockey and curling, my man...we're number 1 in those sports. Olympic gold in men's and women's for both sports in Sochi. Hockey is by far the most popular sport in Canada, at least in terms of media coverage.

Wow :horror that's impressive!!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

As promised guys, here's an update on a few custom headsculpts that I've got coming for my Batman PF which I'm really excited about...my PF has been stored away in its box ever since I'd had a go at fixing the armpit issue (which was about 4-5 months ago now) so I'm desperate to take him back out the box to try these new heads out once they arrive :impatient: :lol

yry5unev.jpg

So as some of you already know, other than these 2 regular heads that came with statue

ny8eheby.jpg

there were 3 more custom heads made....these were the Jim Lee HS, the Finch HS and the Kelly HS...

yna5aze6.jpg

all these heads are currently being painted by DarkSpidey (Kevin) and should all be completed by the end of this week fingers crossed :pray:

However, what I'm most excited about is a custom project by a good friend and fellow of collector of mine who has kindly sculpted a limited edition run of unmasked Bruce Wayne headsculpts for the Batman PF...based on the original SSC Canale portrait, it shows an unmasked reveal portrait with the cowl around his neck :love and just adds another fantastic dimension to what already is an epic Batman statue...here are the early WIP pics

a4epyryg.jpg

ry8u3ebe.jpg

And here is the final painted version...

uvyse6en.jpg

And some exclusive pics of the unmasked portrait on the actual PF (sorry for the poor picture quality....not mine) :lol

epyge8ur.jpg

It has also been noted that the cowl also needs some added bluish tones to blend it better with Sideshows stock cape and this will be done before it's despatched :)

I should be recieving the unmasked head, if not all of the custom heads I've ordered, by the end of next week so I'll get some pics up as soon as they arrive...:)

If that wasn't enough, another custom Batman unmasked HS was announced on Facebook last night which is in the early production stages...it's being commissioned by a fellow collector and looks great...

ge5unura.jpg

standby for some updates on future custom headsculpts for the Superman PF :rock

P.S. Coming soon...pics of my Superman PF Exclusive (which is totally amazing!!) and the PCS He-Man 1/4 Scale Statue Exclusive :) as ever, thanks for looking guys :wave

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT!!!

Great stuff you have there Andy. Will you be getting Troy's head as well?

By the have did you get XM Cap A. It is a really fantastic piece.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAIT!!!

Great stuff you have there Andy. Will you be getting Troy's head as well?

By the have did you get XM Cap A. It is a really fantastic piece.

Hi my friend Yoga, thanks so much for the kind words :) as wonderful as it looks I won't be getting Troys head as I'll already have 6 headsculpts for my Batman PF :horror and that's more than enough :lol plus one unmasked Headsculpt should be all I need :)

I've seen the early reviews of the Captain America statue by XM studios buddy and I know I maybe one of only a few people but I'm not a really big fan of the statue. Yes, the paint apps are phenomenal but I just don't like the animated style look of the portrait :( just not realistic enough for me plus I'm a big fan of the mixed media on statues so my Sideshow a Comic Captain America PF will do me fine for now :yess: but I will be getting XM Studios Iron Man MkVII :rock that you can be sure of :lol

this unmasked portrait looks great ,nice custom Andy:clap

THAT is freaking cool.

Awesome sculpts Andy! :rock

Really liking the one that was announced on Facebook last night! Will it be available for other folks too?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' BATMAN PF CUSTOM UNMASKED PORTRAI...

As promised guys, here's an update on a few custom headsculpts that I've got coming for my Batman PF which I'm really excited about...my PF has been stored away in its box ever since I'd had a go at fixing the armpit issue (which was about 4-5 months ago now) so I'm desperate to take him back out the box to try these new heads out once they arrive :impatient: :lol

yry5unev.jpg

So as some of you already know, other than these 2 regular heads that came with statue

ny8eheby.jpg

there were 3 more custom heads made....these were the Jim Lee HS, the Finch HS and the Kelly HS...

yna5aze6.jpg

all these heads are currently being painted by DarkSpidey (Kevin) and should all be completed by the end of this week fingers crossed :pray:

However, what I'm most excited about is a custom project by a good friend and fellow of collector of mine who has kindly sculpted a limited edition run of unmasked Bruce Wayne headsculpts for the Batman PF...based on the original SSC Canale portrait, it shows an unmasked reveal portrait with the cowl around his neck :love and just adds another fantastic dimension to what already is an epic Batman statue...here are the early WIP pics

a4epyryg.jpg

ry8u3ebe.jpg

And here is the final painted version...

uvyse6en.jpg

And some exclusive pics of the unmasked portrait on the actual PF (sorry for the poor picture quality....not mine) :lol

epyge8ur.jpg

It has also been noted that the cowl also needs some added bluish tones to blend it better with Sideshows stock cape and this will be done before it's despatched :)

I should be recieving the unmasked head, if not all of the custom heads I've ordered, by the end of next week so I'll get some pics up as soon as they arrive...:)

If that wasn't enough, another custom Batman unmasked HS was announced on Facebook last night which is in the early production stages...it's being commissioned by a fellow collector and looks great...

ge5unura.jpg

standby for some updates on future custom headsculpts for the Superman PF :rock

P.S. Coming soon...pics of my Superman PF Exclusive (which is totally amazing!!) and the PCS He-Man 1/4 Scale Statue Exclusive :) as ever, thanks for looking guys :wave

Wow u can see a lot of work went into that unmasked sculpt. Looks great. :clap

That version of unmasked batman is AMAZING, congrats my friend Andy!

Awesome, I love the 3 custom masked heads. Waiting for the final work. Congrats Andy!

Those unmasked head sculpts look really good Andy. Congrats on a great score! :clap

Back