Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 BD PREDATOR BONUS HEAD...

So a quick update guys on my G1 Megatron half scale custom statue....well I received him last Thursday and YES! I managed to get him in without the wife seeing :lol :lol although, once she sees him all set up I think she's not going to exactly miss him as you'll see from the pic below :horror

So once I had unpacked and unravelled all the pieces, I noticed that mine had incurred some minor damage but nothing too excessive, just a few paint chips here and there so unfortunately I will have to get those parts repainted thus delaying my final display pics :( however, I still have a few pics for you and one in particular which will give you an idea of the overall size of this beast! Now I was expecting big but nothing could describe my eyes when I saw how big Megatron was in hand!!! :thud:

Here is a pic of not mine but a fellow friend and Transformers G1 collector in the States who had received his G1 Megatron on the same day as me...:horror :horror

y4y9u6y8.jpg

As you can see, he's absolutely HUGE!!! and is without doubt the biggest piece in my collection...I certainly hope to have some pics of mine on display very soon so until then here is a quick pic of my animated version with Megatrons eyes all lit up!!! :rock

u2yva6uz.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave

Wow man, that's insane!!

Big is an understatement you gatta display that thing outside lol

Sucks about the paint chips, but after seeing what you've done with past pieces I'm sure it wont be a problem at all for you. Amazing addition man congrats!

Chris

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 BD PREDATOR BONUS HEAD...

You're going to need a bigger boat.

:lol I swear I remember those words coming from a famous movie :lol

ePIc

I can't imagine having the room to display something like that

Thanks Dave....and nor can I :slap only kidding, I'll find somewhere for him :)

That is AWESOME! Good luck with setting yours up. I'm sure it's gonna be taking a huge amount of time to get it in the right place and tie the room together. Well done and good luck!

Thanks Nanuke for the kind words buddy :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 1/2 SCALE MEGATRON IS HUGE!

ROberto I could ****ing kiss you man with the Iron Man news you gave me today! :lol brilliant! I'm so happy but now I don't know which out of the MkIII or VII to get :gah:

... and don't say both! I can only afford one :lol

So a quick update guys on my G1 Megatron half scale custom statue....well I received him last Thursday and YES! I managed to get him in without the wife seeing :lol :lol although, once she sees him all set up I think she's not going to exactly miss him as you'll see from the pic below :horror

So once I had unpacked and unravelled all the pieces, I noticed that mine had incurred some minor damage but nothing too excessive, just a few paint chips here and there so unfortunately I will have to get those parts repainted thus delaying my final display pics :( however, I still have a few pics for you and one in particular which will give you an idea of the overall size of this beast! Now I was expecting big but nothing could describe my eyes when I saw how big Megatron was in hand!!! :thud:

Here is a pic of not mine but a fellow friend and Transformers G1 collector in the States who had received his G1 Megatron on the same day as me...:horror :horror

y4y9u6y8.jpg

As you can see, he's absolutely HUGE!!! and is without doubt the biggest piece in my collection...I certainly hope to have some pics of mine on display very soon so until then here is a quick pic of my animated version with Megatrons eyes all lit up!!! :rock

u2yva6uz.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave

Wow, Megs is HUGE! :thud: I fear your shipping box. That statue has some serious presence, you must be ecstatic to display that beast. Megs light up eyes are done well, would be nice to see in the dark. Sorry to hear about the paint chips bro, I'm sure it will hardly be noticeable when your done with it. Looking forward to your own display. :yess:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 1/2 SCALE MEGATRON IS H...

Holycrap, there are no words for that Megatron. So freakin' huge! Just, wow.....

:lol :lol thanks for the kind comments my friend :hi5:

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply. Yes, seen the MK42 Maquette and it looks amazing! Gotta admit, I am tempted, but I'm not as big of an Iron Man fan as you, and I'd be happy with just one Iron Man statue in my collection, so I'm not sure if I want that piece to be the MK42 given that it's not exactly my favourite suit, and Iron Man 3 was my least liked movie of the trilogy. Given that there is no EX on this piece, I have no incentive to order right away, so I might wait and see if Sideshow reveal the MK7 Maquette, because I'd rather that suit I think. Still tempted by the MK42 though, lol.

Reveal portrait on the Pred is fantastic, and thanks for the tips on the dreads. I had a go at reshaping mine, much better now! Didn't realise how much the way the dreads flow affects the likeness. They are still too long, but it definitely looks better with the way I've shaped them now. Still haven't finished though. I've actually thought about shortening the dreads by trimming them at the top and then gluing in, or possibly get someone to sculpt me some new dreads at the right length. What do you think?

Oh, and last (but not least), that Megatron statue. WTF man?! It's the size of a small person! As if your missus isn't going to notice that in the house, LOL. Very cool though, massive congrats, you must be stoked :) Sorry to hear about the damage, but good to hear you're getting it fixed.

p.s. I sent you a PM bro, please have a read when you got a moment and get back to me. Cheers.

Well Nuri, where do start? Have you seen all the Iron Man updates on the marvel thread?? :horror :thud: Crazy or what!! It's like my dream come true and you know I'll be getting them all :yess:

7uzagu5y.jpg

Glad you sorted your dreads out buddy, told you that it wasn't too difficult to shape them the way you want them...just apply a little force but not too much ;) thanks for the kind words on my Megatron :hi5: shouldn't be too long before I get those pics up of my final display :)

Such Heroic Nonsense!!!! Awesome. Simply awesome.

Thanks so much Nuri, really appreciate it brother :duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 1/2 SCALE MEGATRON IS HUGE!

Such amazing news last night for all Iron Man collectors as Sideshow announces a plethora of armours :love :love

The War Machine v2

4usydy4e.jpg

Iron Man MKII

ujejezev.jpg

Iron Man MKIII

hyhujyvy.jpg

Iron Man MKV
4y7ubepu.jpg

Iron Man MKVII
da3a7yry.jpg

And of course the MK42 and IP from the movie Iron Man 3
anybura7.jpg

It's an absolute dream for me personally to be able to collect these and it's what makes this hobby such an addiction :gah: :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread: WOW!! Sideshow's Plethora of Iron Man 1/4 Maquett

Those are such a blessing for any Iron Man fan like I am...
BUT, knowning that I don't own either the MK1 and MK6 maquette makes me even more :mad: than before. I cannot justify the 1500$ now current price each...

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread: WOW!! Sideshow's Plethora of Iron Man 1/4 Maquett

Those are such a blessing for any Iron Man fan like I am...
BUT, knowning that I don't own either the MK1 and MK6 maquette makes me even more :mad: than before. I cannot justify the 1500$ now current price each...

I know Marc...I too don't have the MKI in 1/4 scale and I sold both my War Machine and MKVI Maquettes last year so with these new Maquettes announced by Sideshow yesterday, it would've been amazing to have the entire complete 1/4 line :horror still, these new ones look the business and like you said, it's a blessing for all those IM fans out there :rock

Which are you thinking of getting bro? I'm probably going for all of them apart from the MKVII, reason being is because I actually prefer the XM Studios version of their MKVII :)

I'm definitely ordering all the iron man maquette :).

Such amazing news last night for all Iron Man collectors as Sideshow announces a plethora of armours :love :love

The War Machine v2

4usydy4e.jpg

Iron Man MKII

ujejezev.jpg

Iron Man MKIII

hyhujyvy.jpg

Iron Man MKV
4y7ubepu.jpg

Iron Man MKVII
da3a7yry.jpg

And of course the MK42 and IP from the movie Iron Man 3
anybura7.jpg

It's an absolute dream for me personally to be able to collect these and it's what makes this hobby such an addiction :gah: :lol

Hey Andy Whatsup ! You are THE Ironman collector ! Really stoked about the 1/4 scale statues ( PF's or Maquettes) The IP and 42 are both on preorder Looks like really awesome pieces

Which are you thinking of getting bro? I'm probably going for all of them apart from the MKVII, reason being is because I actually prefer the XM Studios version of their MKVII :)
I'll try my best to get all of them! I'll have to decide if I double-dip with the MK7 since I'll already have the LSF on order... but still... won't go for XM since I cannot justify the 200-300$ more...

All I hope is that they take their time to release them so that my wallet don't cry too much. Already on a tight budget and there's so many great other stuff coming... (Darth Vader PF, Avengers 2 PF, Batman vs Superman stuff...)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread: WOW!! Sideshow's Plethora of Iron Man 1/4 Maq...

INSANE!!!!!!

Thanks Samuel :hi5:

I'm definitely ordering all the iron man maquette :).

Good man Tam :clap that's what I like to hear :exactly:

Hey Andy Whatsup ! You are THE Ironman collector ! Really stoked about the 1/4 scale statues ( PF's or Maquettes) The IP and 42 are both on preorder Looks like really awesome pieces

:lol thanks my friend :) just can't get enough of Iron Man so this news has really made me so happy and can only count down the days until they go up for Pre Order...who knows? Maybe we'll see them all displayed at this years SDCC :rock

I'll try my best to get all of them! I'll have to decide if I double-dip with the MK7 since I'll already have the LSF on order... but still... won't go for XM since I cannot justify the 200-300$ more...

All I hope is that they take their time to release them so that my wallet don't cry too much. Already on a tight budget and there's so many great other stuff coming... (Darth Vader PF, Avengers 2 PF, Batman vs Superman stuff...)

:lol c'mon Marc...you can't have enough Iron Man my friend...just think, I'm getting the MKVII LSF plus the Imaginaruim Art MKVII half scale aswell as the XM studios MKVII 1/4 scale statue :thud:

uzububyd.jpg

yma3e4a8.jpg

y9esyzy7.jpg

OMG, Megatron is f'n insane!! :panic:

Those are awesome but a little too big for my collection.

I'll stick with the 1/6 figures for now :)

OMG, Megatron is f'n insane!! :panic:

Hey Jay, thanks for the great feedback buddy :hi5:

Those are awesome but a little too big for my collection.

I'll stick with the 1/6 figures for now :)

:lol maybe a good thing, as once you get a taste of the 1/4 scale stuff then you'll never feel the same about your 1/6 figures ;)

I'm sensing an Iron Man trend. :lol

Amazing collection!

The size of that Megatron is just insane. Congrats though Andy, another awesome piece.

OH, and most importantly for tonight.

1024x768redarmyfc_com_Thu14403ComeOnEngland_1024x768.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread: WOW!! Sideshow's Plethora of Iron Man 1/4 Maq...

The size of that Megatron is just insane. Congrats though Andy, another awesome piece.

OH, and most importantly for tonight.

View attachment 114776

Thanks for the great comments Si...Megatron is a beast and I can't wait to get him all fixed up and ready for pics :rock

As for 'Come on England!' You do know I'm Italian right! :lol :lol

4ebymy9a.jpg

Back