Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LS

Don't you already have a mk 3 lsf thou?

:lol! Oh yes! I purchased my first MKIII early last year from a fellow freak...although its in immaculate condition, I want one that's freshy fresh!!! :lol :lol

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LS

Fair enough lol you'll need a new house just for iron man armour

Fair enough lol you'll need a new house just for iron man armour

you know me Ant, you can never have too many Iron Man LSF's! :lol besides, more than likely it prob wont convert and I can put the funds towards the Doom LSF :wink1:

That's true so would you get all 42 if they came out?:thud:

Lol lets hope the art department don't ramp up production lol

:lol I've already spoken with Jo about future IM products and from what he was saying it looks like he'll be concentrating on Marvel/DC comics this year and is planning a Superman and Captain America...and not forgetting his custom Classic Predator which I'm definitely looking forward to!! :rock

and as you know I still have my first commission this year which I'm looking forward to :)

That's very cool look forward to what he comes up with.

I don't expect any new wolverines this year.

Would love to see a silver centurion lsf

That's very cool look forward to what he comes up with.

I don't expect any new wolverines this year.

Would love to see a silver centurion lsf

Isnt that WolvieVsNinjas custom out this year? Now that would be my second choice other than the LSF for a Wolverine collectible! Looks Awesome! :rock

Silver Centurion would be very nice to see :exactly:

Yeah I've been told to expect him middle of the year plenty of saving time :)
Hoping sideshow come out with something as well

Yeah I've been told to expect him middle of the year plenty of saving time :)
Hoping sideshow come out with something as well

Cant wait to see that piece among your massive collection mate :rock did you see the wip pics on facebook of all the bases, separate hands, claws all ready for painting? Man, hope whoever is painting them has got a few hours spare....:lol :lol

Yeah I think that's why pushes me into ordering it if the paint is anything like pics I'll be very happy :) the base looks huge

Yeah I think that's why pushes me into ordering it if the paint is anything like pics I'll be very happy :) the base looks huge

Gotta say, that's what drew me towards liking it so much :exactly: the paintwork just looked amazing! How big do you think the base is? I didn't really think about how big the statue would be. I know Shereef sent me the details but I forgot to check and deleted his mail :(

I'm not sure I think I read it's 19 inches tall and the base has to be at least 15 wide

so that would be slightly less than your Wolvie Cinemaquette right?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LSF?? pg36

Yeah that's 21 inches tall so not much difference

I just really like the ripped clothing looks like he's just gone 10 rounds

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LSF?? ...

Yea! Its got some phenomenal detail and really cool change of head!

Man...I thought this pic of the MKV was legendary scale but now I'm questioning the size!!! :horror could it even be a maquette? The piece in his hand is too small to be lifesize...so maybe that piece is for the LSF?! Damn confusing!!!:slap

9azunare.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LSF?? pg36

Lol I'd have hoped the maquette would have been a more dynamic pose

Lol I'd have hoped the maquette would have been a more dynamic pose

I was adamant that this was the LSF and now looking at the size next to the two guys I'm not sure? The pose looks identical to the one they used for the LSF :dunno

Yeah I think it's got to be an iron man 2 production shot

Back