Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *FIRST BUY OF 2014...AND YES, IT'S ANOTHER IRON MA

Some pics of the decals, MK42 art print and certificate that were included with the statue :)

4ubyqe9u.jpg

u4age9ut.jpg

They look great, it's nice to have those sort of things, just makes the piece that bit more special.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *FIRST BUY OF 2014...AND YES, IT'S ANOTHER IRON MA

I don't even like IM andy:lol..but holy cow youve one hell of a collection mate:clap:clap:clap

Thanks so much Chris, much appreciated buddy :duff

Wow another great acquisition you should rename your nick to IronBagg10 :)

Ha! Nice one Nick :clap Thanks buddy

Another great piece to your collection. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words bud :)

Really like the new piece Andy, no doubt you'll do a fantastic paint job too! :exactly:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jay :clap

Congratulations on MK42 my friend!

Thanks Wei, hope you had a great holiday pal :)

Can't wait to see what you can pull off with the MK42 repaint.

Thanks Kris, should be starting it next week and shop for paints this weekend :rock

ry7e7y2u.jpg

Congrats,it's a great armor and cool pose,i want to see it repainted,

You must to meet Robert Downey Jr to show your awesome stuff

:duff

Hey Samuel, stop posting on facebook and do some work! :lol :lol maybe next year I will see RDJ at the Avengers 2 premiere...now to work out how to get a ticket!! :cool:

Guys, here are some exclusive shots of the upcoming Iron Man MKVI 1:2 scale bust from Sideshow at what looks like 90% complete...still missing the battle damage but already it's proving to look pretty epic! Should commence shipping in over a weeks time!!! :rock

P.S. This new screen layout and colour scheme is totally ****ing with my eyes!!!!:gah:

e8upunem.jpg

y7uhyje5.jpg

e8yba8an.jpg

2ugu4emu.jpg

Last edited:

I must admit im very interested in picking this up. so wish it was 1:1 scale but I suppose it will be pretty epic and affordable.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKVI 1:2 BUST EXCLUSIVE WIP...

I must admit im very interested in picking this up. so wish it was 1:1 scale but I suppose it will be pretty epic and affordable.

Its definitely an awesome looking piece buddy and when we see the finished article, I'm sure its gonna look even more kick-***! :rock By the way, if you like the MKVI 1:1 bust then here is my custom... soon to have a new custom base!!! :)

uvydere3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKVI 1:2 BUST EXCLUSIVE WIP...

Yes iv seen this. I actually nearly brought this about a year ago. Have you seen the mark 42 1:1 on ebay right now ? Look nice. would love to see some more shots of it. Is the 1:2 def out this month ?

Man your iron an collection is the best iv seen.

Superb.

Excellent Score and Pic's on IM XLII, Andy, Impressive Posts my Friend and something to keep your brain turning :lol:lol:lol

Very nice indeed Al :clap: just what the doctor ordered!! :lol

GIVE ME YOUR COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Thanks Furg :1-1: take all you want buddy :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKVI 1:2 BUST EXCLUSIVE WIP PIC

Andy, I have missed on lot of your updates but have been go through them and WOW WOW WOW!! Blown away bro. AWESOME!
TeFhv.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SIDESHOW IRON MAN MKVI 1:2 BUST EXCLUSIVE WIP PIC

They look great, it's nice to have those sort of things, just makes the piece that bit more special.

Thanks Jay...yea, other than the Sideshow exclusive prints that you get, I've never really received any bonus like material with a statue. The decals are a really cool touch and so is the print. The certificate may aswell be written in a different language....oh, wait a minute....it is!!!:slap :lol

Yes iv seen this. I actually nearly brought this about a year ago. Have you seen the mark 42 1:1 on ebay right now ? Look nice. would love to see some more shots of it. Is the 1:2 def out this month ?

Man your iron an collection is the best iv seen.

Superb.

Thanks bud, really appreciate the kind words. Yea, I kinda fell in love with the Iron Man movies ever since watching the first one...ironically, I don't remember much about the premiere I went to cos I had a hot date that night and was more interested in her at the time :rock I did however, go back to watch it two more times after that and so started my love affair with Iron Man....and not the hot date! :slap :lol

Yea, I've seen that custom MK42 1:1 bust on facebook. Its okay you know :exactly: not upto Sideshows standard obviously but a great custom effort. Infact, the idea of including a Sideshow-esc base with it has inspired me to do the same with my MKVI 1:1 bust so in a few weeks time I'll hopefully find a way of fitting it on with no trouble...I hope :pray:

Andy, I have missed on lot of your updates but have been go through them and WOW WOW WOW!! Blown away bro. AWESOME!
TeFhv.gif

No worries Sarv, just great to have you back although I hope its for good mate and not just a passing visit. Thanks for the kind words as ever bud :1-1:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MK...

So it seems as though there indeed maybe something to look forward to...:panic: :panic: the MKV maybe coming out to play after all!!! :rock

looks like the same pose as the one we saw in the first pics of this thread so the design hasn't changed very much...interesting to see what features this MKV will have other than just the light up features...if any?

bymymymy.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LS

I saw this pic is it a recent one? Looks cool mind

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MKV LS

I saw this pic is it a recent one? Looks cool mind

Yea, I think so Ant. On Facebook right? Haven't seen this particular pic before so looks interesting. Been spending half the morning wondering where that piece goes that's in the guys hand!!! :lol

Yeah I was wondering if it's a production pic from the film

I think they are comparing the full size to the maquette

That is the question lol

I'm guessing legacy make a maquette for every armour

Wasn't there an iron monger once?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *ARE SIDESHOW GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE THE MK...

That is the question lol

I'm guessing legacy make a maquette for every armour

Wasn't there an iron monger once?

That's right :exactly: I do remember seeing that when they were showing Stan Lee around the workshop! Either way, its too good to be true for Sideshow to announce another LSF after the MKVII was unveiled only a few months ago :( we've already seen Legacy's LSF line up with the MK42 and Iron Patriot so when they are released is anyone's guess?

emagujap.jpg

However, I'm pretty confident that Sideshow will release them all at some stage :rock

Maybe they will just wait until sales slow on the current one and then discontinue it and make a new one

Maybe they will just wait until sales slow on the current one and then discontinue it and make a new one

ha! talking of which...yesterday I placed a sneaky order on Sideshows original MKIII LSF which is on the waitlist! Not sure if this will convert but from what I've heard so far, most peoples MKIII orders are still converting! :rock After I sold my repaired MKIII LSF the other day, I'd have enough cash to cover the difference if it ever did convert :rock

Don't you already have a mk 3 lsf thou?

Back