Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

Oh yeah, Sideshow teased a new endoskeleton. Totally forgot about that!
I'm getting the Enterbay BD Terminator next week (hopefully) and I have been thinking about getting the Hot Toys Endoskeleton to go with it… Might have to hold on for a little bit longer on my decision.

Yea, the Sideshow announcement is just round the corner after speaking online to a few reps

Congrats on the BD Enterbay figure :clap just sold mine :( you won't be disappointed :lecture look forward to your pics :exactly:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

Roberto! Now THIS is a collection!

I just checked out those last two IM busts that you posted. Awesome stuff!

And really classy displays too. :rock Top notch.

Yea, the Sideshow announcement is just round the corner after speaking online to a few reps :wink1:

Congrats on the BD Enterbay figure :clap just sold mine :( you won't be disappointed :lecture look forward to your pics :exactly:

Just around the corner!? Sounds very promising! Now I'm definitely waiting for Sideshow's announcement.
Thanks for the info! :1-1:

Been longing for the BD Enterbay Terminator for a while now.
The distributor got it in stock last week and hopefully they'll ship it out tuesday so I can pick it up by thursday.
Also getting the Hot Toys one ;)
Can't have to many T-800's!

Awesome as usual buddy, just caught up. Love the new endo display.

Collection is good man!

Do you make the display cases yourself?

Just for you Timo :wink1: here are some pics of my new glass case display for my 1:1 Endo Bust. I just love this display case as the LED lights just reflect perfectly off the chrome to give it that definitive Endo Skeleton effect from the movie :)

emezugyh.jpg

yne2ane6.jpg

7e9y5ugu.jpg

re6u8y6u.jpg

3evehu6a.jpg

Great display my friend Roberto :clap

Just around the corner!? Sounds very promising! Now I'm definitely waiting for Sideshow's announcement.
Thanks for the info! :1-1:

Been longing for the BD Enterbay Terminator for a while now.
The distributor got it in stock last week and hopefully they'll ship it out tuesday so I can pick it up by thursday.
Also getting the Hot Toys one ;)
Can't have to many T-800's!

You'll love it Opt, the BD T-800 figure by EB is arguably one of the best figures made to date and you'll be struggling to find an owner who disagreed. The Hot Toys DX13 also looks amazing so your in for double the treat :exactly:

Yea, the Sideshow announcement is just round the corner after speaking online to a few reps

Really ? Premium format ? :eek:

Hells yeah!
If the final piece looks like that, it's a must buy for me.
Wondering if it will be semi pose-able. Looks that way! :yess:

OMG !!! :)) this year u think ?

I was told 2014 :panic::panic: next year is gonna be a big year for us all my friend...so many ultra cool pieces coming out so we all need to save a little bit more money :lol

I was told 2014 :panic::panic: next year is gonna be a big year for us my friend...so many ultra cool pieces coming out so we all need to save a little bit more money :lol

I'm already too much excited :D

Hells yeah!
If the final piece looks like that, it's a must buy for me.
Wondering if it will be semi pose-able. Looks that way! :yess:

It does look that way from the early concept designs. Something tells me though that it would be too good to be true to have a semi pose able Endo PF :( although it's abt time us collectors get our monies worth eh :exactly:

But that centre pose with the arm out holding the plasma rifle just kicks butt! :rock

It does look that way from the early concept designs. Something tells me though that it would be too good to be true to have a semi pose able Endo PF :( although it's abt time us collectors get our monies worth eh :exactly:

But that centre pose with the arm out holding the plasma rifle just kicks butt! :rock

Yes, center piece or the one to the right :pray::pray::pray:
Either one will be fine by me :)
Do you think it'll be teased / up for pre-order this year? :impatient:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

Yes, center piece or the one to the right :pray::pray::pray:
Either one will be fine by me :)
Do you think it'll be teased / up for pre-order this year? :impatient:

I was told to expect some news in the first or second quarter of 2014 Opt :yess: however, something that just caught my eye when looking at those concept designs from Sideshow was this image :horror: :horror: :lol if this is 1/2 scale I'm getting it! Ha!

ujy4ahuv.jpg

I was told to expect some news in the first or second quarter of 2014 Opt :yess: however, something that just caught my eye when looking at those concept designs from Sideshow was this image :horror: :horror: :lol if this is 1/2 scale I'm getting it! Ha!

ujy4ahuv.jpg

WTF!:horror who is that supposed to be? And is the female naked?:thud: :lol

Back