1/6 Rise Collectible Toys Double-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rise Collectible Toys Batman Forever Two-Face

Is this the one that ASMUS showed with their Mr ? and maybe the are doing some sort of joint venture? Or is this a separate figure all together?

Looks good.

I don't see the link! Wherzz Harvey Dent? Can he be trusted?

Is this the one that ASMUS showed with their Mr ? and maybe the are doing some sort of joint venture? Or is this a separate figure all together?

Looks good.

No, that one hasn't been shown yet. The "Double Face". :lol This is from a company called Rise Collectibles Toys. Whoever the hell that is. :lol

Im not interested, but I figured someone would be. From what I can see it looks pretty good.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

No, that one hasn't been shown yet. The "Double Face". :lol This is from a company called Rise Collectibles Toys. Whoever the hell that is. :lol

Im not interested, but I figured someone would be. From what I can see it looks pretty good.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Cheers pal.

Old Two-Face is getting two represented in 1/6 scale by two companies. And they will both be out before HT release their Returns line (next teaser pic). :lol

I think this looks better than the Riddler, I don't like that headsculpt. otherwise I'd be getting both

not bad for what it is I think. Kind of cool actually. I won't be buying one but still, kinda cool

I like the Asmus Riddler better but this isn't bad. The look of Two Face in Batman Forever never really did much for me. Not sure if I'll get either this or The Riddler but I'd end up wanting both if I decided to get one :lol.

anyone ever ordered from this place before? they have some good prices for some items

Back