Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Hate to break it to you but my gut says $1.2k

I would be shocked if it's more then a grand, I think that's my limit, but I said $1500 was my limit on the Wolf LSF too.

Hate to break it to you but my gut says $1.2k

I would be shocked if it's more then a grand, I think that's my limit, but I said $1500 was my limit on the Wolf LSF too.

I'm hoping you guys are way off the price :pray:...it will be way out of my budget if you are not :(...I'm thinking around the $700 mark...at least that's what I'm hoping for. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

My instinct says $900-1200....I think hoping for same price as the speeder bike PF which is now 5 years old is dreaming :wave

You have to remember the only part of the wraith that will be sculpted with be the hands and feet and be made from mostly plastic to keep weight down i would imagine,plus the speederbike itself is more intricate than a horse.

Maybe i'm clutching at straws here :lol

You have to remember the only part of the wraith that will be sculpted with be the hands and feet and be made from mostly plastic to keep weight down i would imagine,plus the speederbike itself is more intricate than a horse.

Maybe i'm clutching at straws here :lol

Yup I think you may well be MM! :lol

Tbh the price is not the real issue for me, the issue for me is size...for me to get back into statues, this PF is going to have to be big to compete and complement my UC collection :)

:lol we'll see soon hopefully

Size wise it should be massive,just looking at my PF's now trying to visualise one on a horse.....:thud:

if the RWOS is indeed 1.2k, will you buy that or just wait for the LSF Sauron that will be 2Gs?

No way it is gonna be cheaper than that.

I said I was hoping! There's no way I'm going to say I'm willing to pay $700 for it because to me, that's like telling companies what to charge.

No way will I pay a grand for it. Just won't. That's just too much.

If you watch the production peek, you'll see that the wraith isn't sitting upright on the horse, so this isn't going to be taller than the horse itself. It's not going to be massive.

Stop at 15 seconds...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftmVlK5k-zA[/ame]

Man, I forgot just how much awesome was packed into that little production sneek. Looking at all the great detail on the horse's head and the 'Wraith's boot alone makes me think that once I've got this bad boy - there will never be another piece that I could ever need or want that will top it. :rock

Back