Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's my problem. I've got a Red Skull PF Ex. coming and a Thor PF Ex. right after that.....:horror. I really do want the RHOD do, but do I really NEED it? And I thinking I'm finding out that the answer is no. :monkey2 Especially, in a room full of Marvel PFs and comiquettes, the RHOD stands out of place. Does anybody agree?
Yeah that may look wierd unless you have any other HB items like the first PF or something to go with it.
On its own it may look a little off next to a load of Marvel PF's/Comiquettes, imo anyway.
Thats part of the logic on me cancelling mine, wont fit, no room and no money, thats just about it.
Then again, I always did have strange logic :lol :D

UPDATE: This breaking news is a Sideshow Collectors Message Board EXCLUSIVE........."'Chapter 2099' has canceled his RHOD Pre-Order. Yes, you heard correctly. He has canceled The Right Hand of Doom." It's a sad day for all that is Hellboy.....A day that I hoped would never come. :monkey2 *a piano starts playing "The Incredible Hulk" ending theme as he walks into the sunset.*

UPDATE: This breaking news is a Sideshow Collectors Message Board EXCLUSIVE........."'Chapter 2099' has canceled his RHOD Pre-Order. Yes, you heard correctly. He has canceled The Right Hand of Doom." It's a sad day for all that is Hellboy.....A day that I hoped would never come. :monkey2 *a piano starts playing "The Incredible Hulk" ending theme as he walks into the sunset.*
:lol :lol
I'm sure some waitlister will be very happy you did :rock

Should be here next week or the week following :rock

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all Back-orders for the Right Hand of Doom Prop Replica collectible (item #89102) on August 11th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

I think I'm going to keep mine... All this cancellation talk did make me nervous, and even though I didn't really like HBII after watching it RIGHT AFTER seeing The Dark Knight (though I'm sure it'll become a camp classic in a few years), I actually want a RHOD because I love the comic character so much.

I looked at that this moring and the low quantity meter was at about 30 or so ....

Someone listed one of these "recently found" Right Hands of Doom on eBay. Total selling price - $161.49. Ouch.

No sign of that now... but their low quantity meters have been a bit off lately... Not very accurate to say the least.

You get a free red hat if you order it now in the Summer send-off too!

Aww crap! I like the hat... Oh well, too late. Though I did place an order during the cup promotion and didn't get the cup...

No sign of that now... but their low quantity meters have been a bit off lately... Not very accurate to say the least.

You get a free red hat if you order it now in the Summer send-off too!

from what Dusty said, the meters disappear once something becomes an InStock item.
Low quantity meters are only for Pre-order items.
Possible it could still be at 30, but the status changing to InStock made the meter go away .... but who knows .... :monkey1

Im very interested to see if there is any different to this "new" shipment when compared against the previous pieces ...

I just got my Right Hand of Doom. It looks beautiful. I am curious though. Was there supposed to be any documentation included in the box? Most items I've bought like this have some sort of COA or booklet, but this time it was just the RHoD and the pedestal.

Back