Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled mine a couple days ago along with a few other items. Too much stuff coming and with all those awesome figures i'm pre-ordering this week, some things had to go.

Got my 10 to 15 day notice.

I have this guy on order too and just got this notice. Is this a normal process from Sideshow? Are we still getting the item? It says it'll arrive in the LA warehouse in 10 - 15 days but at the same time, the heading of the email says Estimated Item Arrival Notice (Back-Order). :confused:

Canceled mine. I thought it said Q4...too much stuff hitting to hold onto right now.

Man, this is horrible! Me too, I'm thinking of cancelling. To much good stuff on SDCC. Stuff I want even more that the RHoD. Did anybody have the time to read the fan review on the SSC site? Please do, and tell what you think. The item is sold out for years, yet on July 18th 2008 "A viewer from Australia" posts a rather strange review... Right in time for the new movie.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=89102

I'm really conflicted about this piece. I want it, but I have so much other stuff coming up, and I'm a little concerned about how I might display it and how it looks in person.

I'm really conflicted about this piece. I want it, but I have so much other stuff coming up, and I'm a little concerned about how I might display it and how it looks in person.

Same here. I have the Hellbaby Faux Bronze piece and thought the RHOD would look cool side-by-side. I've never seen one in person, but I figured I'd order it just because its THE RHOD! :lol Worst case scenario, you sell it. I don't think you can loose money on this one.

That would make a great signature quote for about half the members of the Freaks board, lol.

It has a nice display presence, but I am not sure about my order either?

:confused:

I'm really surprised about all of the confusion. Granted I haven't seen one in person, but what is everyone so worried about? Is it a matter how well it will fit into each of your collections?

I was surprised when everyone started saying that they were going to cancel, but after thinking about it for a while I started having second thoughts myself. Part of the reason I was excited about the piece was that I never thought I could get one, but it seems like that isn't a problem anymore. And there were so many cool things announced recently, that this is sort of taking a back seat. But beyond that, there are a few problems with it. It's basically a big foam rubber hand, and part of me wonders if it's worth the price. And while it's definitely cool, I'm unsure of how or where to display it. If I can think of a good way to incorporate it into a display with the Samaritan and the Hellboy PF, I would feel better about it. Having it stand straight up vertically when on the stand kind of limits your options.

Still, I'm a big fan of Hellboy, so I'll probably keep it.

Back