Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these were pretty basic from my understanding.
Dont even thnk these were individually numbered....

just got mine... i really didnt think it was gonna be so big. I need to rearrange some stuff to find room for it.

I kinda wish it were polystone so it felt more like rock, but i'm sure that would have jacked up the retail price a lot. It's still cool nonetheless, and I'm glad I finally got one ^_^

rhodfw2.jpg

Son of a ^^^^^! They just put the RHOD on the gift card list... :mad:

I could've saved $40 bucks if I waited... :monkey4

Son of a ^^^^^! They just put the RHOD on the gift card list... :mad:

I could've saved $40 bucks if I waited... :monkey4

Yes, that's the way it goes. Painful, isn't it? Happened to me with the Bride & Frank SSE Duo base. Couple of days after I had received it, it appeared on the gift card list...
You know how it goes with these "sought after collectibles". If you wait to long, they're gone for ever. For ever? No, not always! Some magically come back for a second chance. Sometimes I wonder if someone wants us to think that these items are so fast selling and popular so we buy them way to fast. It's a hype! And a conspiracy!

Retailers are often cheaper...

I finally got one of these on ebay for $140 shipped. (Actually the bidding started and ended at $100, but the shipping was very high at $40. Still, it's a good price overall). I wonder if the fact that they didn't put the word "Sideshow" in the title had something to do with the ending price. There are some knock-offs being sold on eBay recently, but the seller confirmed that this is the real deal.

It hasn't arrived yet, but I'll post a picture when it does. Still want to get a Samaritan at some point. I was a little tempted when they put the Ex on the gift certificate list, but it's still too much for me right at the moment.

I hope to get a "Hellboy corner" in place at some point, but for the moment here is the RHOD. Pretty nice. Not sure it's worth the original price, but for what I paid I'm relatively satisfied.

ss_rhod1.jpg

Back