Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this as well, I'm just going to stick with PF's (I hope :D) not enough money and space.

I canceled mine as well, I think it would look cool... but right now I really don't have a good place to display it.

keeping my order
Can I afford it? of course not.

.. never stopped me before ... :monkey1

I just saw the new Hellboy movie last night and I can't say I loved it. I thought it was too cheesy and at sometimes way over the top. They have gone in a poor direction with this last film-

Oh by the way I cancelled this. too much stuff. I will still try to keep the 1:1 Samaritan though. :)

Last edited:
So if we do decide to cancel, what's Sideshow's policy on canceling orders? Would there be a cancelation fee in this case?

There's never a cancellation fee unless it's a really expensive item like the 1:1 droids, and then they make it clear on the product page. People around here often order practically everything and then decide whether they want to keep it later.

There's never a cancellation fee unless it's a really expensive item like the 1:1 droids, and then they make it clear on the product page. People around here often order practically everything and then decide whether they want to keep it later.

Thanks for the info. I got to be honest with you, after reading all of these cancellations over the past few days, I'm thinking of jumping ship. I was all for it and now 24 hrs. later....enter: doubt. I know I could always resell it down the road on Ebay and PROBABLY not loose any money, but I don't really feel like trying to "move it" for a sale. Besides, trying to sell on Ebay nowadays is getting to be rediculous between buyers not paying and listing fees, etc. :google (Which is no real news to anyone here.)

Anyone have any last encouraging words before I cancel or try to convince me elsewise?

If you want it, get it. I would if I hadn't already bought some expensive stuff this month. I just couldn't justify keeping everything, so this was the one to get the axe.

buy somthing cause you want it.
not because others influence you to do so ..... :monkey1

I did notice that there's one on ebay that someone is trying to sell for $200 (same as Sideshow) and it's not selling. Of course if you're an informed customer it makes more sense to get it from Sideshow than a used one from ebay, but ebay buyers as a group aren't all that well informed. I'm surprised it's not moving.

If you want it, get it. I would if I hadn't already bought some expensive stuff this month. I just couldn't justify keeping everything, so this was the one to get the axe.

Well that's my problem. I've got a Red Skull PF Ex. coming and a Thor PF Ex. right after that.....:horror. I really do want the RHOD do, but do I really NEED it? And I thinking I'm finding out that the answer is no. :monkey2 Especially, in a room full of Marvel PFs and comiquettes, the RHOD stands out of place. Does anybody agree?

All you lousy cancelers! :monkey5

I friggin' CAN'T WAIT for mine to get here. I've already cleared room in the Detolf for it... :chew

Back