Riddick 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was the director's cut the version with him having the mark of the furyan? with the lucid furyan dreamscapes?

Yes. Plus the ending's dialogue is changed with Riddick uttering You keep what you kill before the credits come up. The film does not feel so rushed, and for me the story makes better sense

I enjoyed Chronicles for what it was and thought at the time if they made a sequel I'd check it out. Don't really remember Pitch Black all that well... seemed like a pretty ho-hum flick.

PB was a different kind of movie. More sci fi horror. But the fan base for Riddick grew from there and it spawned the Riddick we now know. They really are entirely different.

Plus if you include escape from Butcher Bay the game that is another level.

remember all critics for the most part crap on movies. even the good ones. they don't have much good to say. Pitch Black is an awesome movie. but it got bad reviews. actually if you watch the Siskel and Ebert reviews on youtube, some of the best movies ever made they gave just an average rating.:cuckoo:

if you like to watch movies, never listen to critics, judge for your self.:lecture

Hey, critics hate what the public loves. Its a known fact.

Hey, critics hate what the public loves. Its a known fact.

they always do, almost ALL the time.:monkey1
tyra_manicstill.jpg

Back