Riddick 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he must need it because he signed on for Fast And Furious 6. don't know what the hell he is thinking.

Have you ever seen how much money those movies make!? Fast 5 has already made over 500 million worldwide! The whole series has made money, over a billion dollars all total. Those flicks are money in the bank. That's what Vinny was thinking. :lol

Well then... maybe he figures going back to the R rated roots and scaling back the scope, this one will be more successful? And THEN he'll make some made dough!! :p

:lol:lol:lol

Have you ever seen how much money those movies make!? Fast 5 has already made over 500 million worldwide! The whole series has made money, over a billion dollars all total. Those flicks are money in the bank. That's what Vinny was thinking. :lol

well l love every Diesel film except the 2 latest Fast And Furious movies he was in. long time ago when the second came out 2 Fast 2 Furious Vin wasn't in it because he said he didn't like the Script. well that movie was better then these horrible new ones he's in.

Vin is a good actor. he should stop with these and try something else. different genre, and show his fans he can do more then the same thing over and over with these Furious movies. l am a huge fan of his. l even have the movie he made in the early 90s on dvd, "Strays" which was good. l know he has more talent then the crap he has been putting out lately. l am looking forward to Riddick 3 though. but l say enough with the Furious movies. he already has enough money. l think he is hurting his image with those movies.

l think he is hurting his image with those movies.

On the contrary. He actually rebuilding it after the crap he used to do. The Pacifier? Babylon AD? I'll take a Fast and Furious over either of those thank you. Car chases and fight scenes FTW!

I like all the Fast and the Furious movies he's in. I like the last movie the best actually , I expected it to be terrible and really enjoyed it.
I'd like to see him carry on with the fast and furious movies and I'm also looking forward to him doing another Riddick and hopefully another XXX. :monkey3

man...I had just changed my sig to! :lol guess im goin back to vin, this movie had been planned for a while but was stuck in movie "limbo" for a while, glad to see they're filming, the pitch black/riddick series are my second favorite movies.

I like all the Fast and the Furious movies he's in. I like the last movie the best actually , I expected it to be terrible and really enjoyed it.
I'd like to see him carry on with the fast and furious movies and I'm also looking forward to him doing another Riddick and hopefully another XXX. :monkey3

Vins signed on for XXX 3: Return of Xander Cage

Pitch Black was alright, but Chronicles kicked some butt.

Head Bad Buy - Irgun. One of my best.
Riddick - If you say so.

Yay! I love Riddick.

Pitch Black was really good and Chronicles was enjoyable. I look forward to seeing what Riddick will be up to next.

Was looking around for some details about the plot and the most recent tidbit was from March or so:

"Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction."

I thought Furya was already destroyed. Wasn't it completely wiped out by the Necromancer army before the start of Chronicles?

"i'll kill you with my teacup":yess:

i wonder, they should tie this up with PREDATORS. kill off royce and preds, and go planet hopping. :lol

Back