Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya it definitely looks different. The new one looks much better imo, but it could just be the lighting or the angle. We'll see tomorrow.

I agree on the new portrait looking better. I really wanted to like this one, but the initial shots didn't look good to my eye. The portrait in the sneak peak looks much better. Hopefully, it really is improved and not just a trick of angle or lighting.

I'm still on board to get this! Can't tell for sure what has changed about the sculpt, but it was good enough for me before and it is good enough for me now! :)

just saw them in the live chat.. she looks absolutely fantastic !!!

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-25%20at%202.10.21%20PM_zpshvxn8hl7.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-25%20at%202.10.35%20PM_zpss5gi6f3d.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-25%20at%202.10.51%20PM_zpsvsg65t3u.png

Last edited:
Looking good. Still not sure if I want to get this Rey though since there will probably be more pf's of her based on Episode VIII and IX in the future and I don't think I need more than one Rey PF. That said BB-8 is a must have with the "thumbs up" EX.

Too bad the paint on the production version won't look close to that.
There's probably 9 different colors on her portrait in that pic.

We will get 3 colors.

The face as a few of you have said wasn't quite right before but I'm liking this. Rey and BB-8 will be a preorder from me.

I would PO this in a heart beat.. but as you mentioned.. Im scared when it comes to human faces and their paint application .. maybe I wait until released.. as other statues.. ex wont sell out that fast im sure

Likeness is amazing. But, as usual, the paint will suck. I will eat a hat if the production version looks half that good.

Is the BB-8 "thumbs up" Exclusive only available with Rey? Or will it be available separately as well?
I've never heard of EX's being locked behind a bundle so I'd imagine it would be available seperate. That being said I've only been collecting for just under a year so I don't know if that has been a practice SS has done before.

Oh lawd what's this gonna cost? $750 $1000 for the 2.

Sorry but this should be one piece with the both or SS sux it more.

lol BB8 is way smaller than R2 .. no way this is going to be $350

Back