Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow... well I got mine from the first batch as well and mine looking perfectly fine ! those of yours are both not the way they suppose to be.. (btw.. flash does not do the most perfect statue no favor)

I know, I just think that flash picture is hilarious! The rough paint on the first one definitely seems to be an anomaly because I've never seen another one like it. Someone turned up drunk to the factory that day...

Why does that Loki sculpt have purple lips?! Yikes. I do own Jedi Luke and Slave Leia PFs, which look quite good with some minor repainting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the misfortune of purchasing that statue. Looked like it was spray painted. Terrible.
That orange over spray is the one major reason I didn't buy the Mythos Vader.

Sideshow was very inconsistent with it. Some had more than others. A quick comparison of the helmet and you can tell. Didn't matter. I didn't like it.

I wondered what it would look like without that over spray. Somewhere there's pics showing the Mythos Vader without the orange and... it looks awesome!

I wish someone would sell it to me that way.

I actually think the paint apps on Obi-Wan and Fett are really good. Vader had the over applied orange glow affect, but otherwise nice as well.
Obiwan and Boba of mytho line are the only two I keep on my collection. Was going to order boba and jango PF but they turn out to be pvc heads so big pass. Will wait for the true polystone statue for the family Fett.

Obiwan and Boba of mytho line are the only two I keep on my collection. Was going to order boba and jango PF but they turn out to be pvc heads so big pass. Will wait for the true polystone statue for the family Fett.

Certainly your choice, but as an owner of the new Boba Fett PF, I can say that on display you have no idea it is a PVC head. I'm not sure why they do PVC for the head, but it really isn't an issue for me. I do like the "weight" of Mythos Obi-Wan with that big a$$ polystone cape. My fear is always breakage on it though...

Rey should go up within the next few weeks !! really looking forward to the full reveal and curious how they will price her

Certainly your choice, but as an owner of the new Boba Fett PF, I can say that on display you have no idea it is a PVC head. I'm not sure why they do PVC for the head, but it really isn't an issue for me. I do like the "weight" of Mythos Obi-Wan with that big a$$ polystone cape. My fear is always breakage on it though...

I don't have either PF, but PVC doesn't really bother me. I'm not using them to work-out anyway.
As long as they hold their color/paint with time, and I'm talking about 10+ years, it should not discolor in any way.

Rey should go up within the next few weeks !! really looking forward to the full reveal and curious how they will price her

I am anxious to see the full reveal as well. I am very worried about the price point with Rey and BB-8. Doubt they do the friendly pricing of Luke/Yoda, Yoda/Trooper from back in the day. This will be more 3PO and R2... I'm still getting it though! :)

looks like we have to wait for the PO a little more longer.. I havent seen anything wrong with her portrait but looks like the some of you who did complained have been heard by SSC :)

That was the plan initially (to have them up for Pre-Order around that time but unfortunately they had to be delayed due to Rey's portrait getting some updates. We're now hoping that we can get them up sometime before May of this year. *crosses fingers* - SSALEX

looks like we have to wait for the PO a little more longer.. I havent seen anything wrong with her portrait but looks like the some of you who did complained have been heard by SSC :)

this is good news. I was not blown away by the likeness...especially the mouth.

they will show a closer look at Rey and BB8 on wednesday at SSC live !!! Thats exciting.. but the new portait.. I dont know.. from what I can see.. I liked the first one way much better... :(

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%208.03.42%20AM_zpsvzd4qwzc.png

they will show a closer look at Rey and BB8 on wednesday at SSC live !!! Thats exciting.. but the new portait.. I dont know.. from what I can see.. I liked the first one way much better... :(

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%208.03.42%20AM_zpsvzd4qwzc.png

The nose and mouth have definitely been reworked. I liked the original. We'll see how it looks Wednesday.

Back