Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we will likely save $50 by purchasing both. If they include free shipping and the msrp is "reasonable" I will bite.

Unfortunately for us Canadians, it means double shipping costs and double the fed ex brokerage fees and costs not to mention the new 6% tax on polystone statues. I do have a few hundred in rewards points I will put towards this but having them shipped separately is less than ideal for international customers.

Unfortunately for us Canadians, it means double shipping costs and double the fed ex brokerage fees and costs not to mention the new 6% tax on polystone statues. I do have a few hundred in rewards points I will put towards this but having them shipped separately is less than ideal for international customers.

If it makes you feel better, some of us have it worse... And the poor Aussies have it worse still, It's all relative. However, it is heading towards the point where purchasing Sideshow exclusives will only be feasible for people in North America. The new international shipping rates are painful for starters. Import duty etc is the icing on the cake.

If it makes you feel better, some of us have it worse... And the poor Aussies have it worse still, It's all relative. However, it is heading towards the point where purchasing Sideshow exclusives will only be feasible for people in the USA. The new international shipping rates are painful for starters. Import duty etc is the icing on the cake.

Fixed that for ya Matt.

If it makes you feel better, some of us have it worse... And the poor Aussies have it worse still, It's all relative. However, it is heading towards the point where purchasing Sideshow exclusives will only be feasible for people in North America. The new international shipping rates are painful for starters. Import duty etc is the icing on the cake.

Oh I know that overseas people have been getting screwed hard for years, but it is just extra annoying that I'm so close. I'm in BC, about a 4 hour drive from the border on the West Coast right above them and can't get any of free shipping deals despite being way closer than someone on the East Coast because of that imaginary line on the map haha. Oh well. On the bright side First 4 Figures has/is opening a Canadian shipping warehouse so no duty or import fees for us from them anymore. Maybe one day Sideshow will revisit the idea of some shipping warehouse or partners outside of the states.

Oh I know that overseas people have been getting screwed hard for years, but it is just extra annoying that I'm so close. I'm in BC, about a 4 hour drive from the border on the West Coast right above them and can't get any of free shipping deals despite being way closer than someone on the East Coast because of that imaginary line on the map haha. Oh well. On the bright side First 4 Figures has/is opening a Canadian shipping warehouse so no duty or import fees for us from them anymore. Maybe one day Sideshow will revisit the idea of some shipping warehouse or partners outside of the states.
I hadn't heard F4F was opening a Canadian warehouse. That's great!

That would be nice! I miss those days. And I appreciate your situation also, it doesn't quite add up.

Fixed that for ya Matt.

Oh yeah, I forgot Canada is in North America for a second lol..

$479.99 for Rey. $284.99 for BB-8
star-wars-the-force-awakens-bb-8-premium-format-3004943-09.jpg
star-wars-the-force-awakens-bb-8-premium-format-30049431-02.jpg
star-wars-rey-premium-format-3004941-01.jpg

I expected $450 and $250, so in the neighborhood. Would be nice if Sideshow at least gave us double reward points or free shipping if ordering together...

no bundle price ??

BB8 is WAY overpriced !! I will pass on him if no bundle price

Back