Restroom confusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a hard time going number 2 when other dudes are in the restroom, if i had a woman in there id be shut down for service, gosh darn it. time to get surgery for silenced poopin

Don't worry about it. Everyone poops and pees and in the long run, no one cares.

The only time it bothers me is when someone next to me sounds like they're having a baby. It's scary! :lol

i have a hard time going number 2 when other dudes are in the restroom, if i had a woman in there id be shut down for service, gosh darn it. time to get surgery for silenced poopin

Do what i do and just whisle and clap your hands :lol

"The Europeans are more civilize. They're decades ahead of us as far as restroom etiquette." - Gwyneth Paltrow

I've been a hospital janitor, and I can attest. Seen bathrooms in Silent Hill cleaner than some public ladies' rooms.

It's good to have a heads up before you stumble into one that women have already defiled.

^^^

giphy.webp

guys' bathrooms usually just have pee all over. girl bathrooms can be nightmarish

Guys bathrooms have pee all over, sometimes little doodie streaks where hands go, or snot rockets with red in them. Pretty bad, never been in a womans bathroom though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You know what? I did go in a woman's bathroom before. I had to **** so bad that it was almost coming out as I was sitting down I ran into the wrong bathroom by accident to drop my pants and drop my payload, some lady walked in and freaked out on me like I was some sort of rapist. I ended up ****ing and splitting as fast as I could.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

guys' bathrooms usually just have pee all over. girl bathrooms can be nightmarish

How many have you been in?

Other than the occasional pig that leaves a dirty pad or tampon laying around, I haven't seen anything nightmarish.

You guys haven't seen anything until you go into bathrooms used by 3 year old boys. Poop in the urinals. Poop in the corners. Pee everywhere except where it's suppose to go. :lol

Back