Restroom confusion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenbro wtf does this even mean :lol :lol mr verde your posts sometimes are incoherent lol :rotfl

Hehhe, it's like you don't think or believe gender exist, right? So a gender neutral or male/female restroom shouldn't matter? Anyway, Mr. Green see strangers in the restroom all the time. So like, it's irrelevant if it's transgender or w/e, ever.

All this has meant to me is that there are now more bathrooms for me to take a **** in if I have to. One bathroom is busy? I'll just go to the other one. All I give a **** about.

Hehhe, it's like you don't think or believe gender exist, right? So a gender neutral or male/female restroom shouldn't matter? Anyway, Mr. Green see strangers in the restroom all the time. So like, it's irrelevant if it's transgender or w/e, ever.

yeah but a woman seeing a man using an urinal is bound to have someone get offended or say that they were exposing themselves in an inappropriate manner

That is their business. The restroom is appropriately labeled. No one force her to go in. More likely it is you who is agitated. Don't understand why people get offended or think a public space is appropriate or not. It's public and not their own restroom.

That is their business. The restroom is appropriately labeled. No one force her to go in. More likely it is you who is agitated. Don't understand why people get offended or think a public space is appropriate or not. It's public and not their own restroom.

That's fine and all, but if a woman accused you of rape most people would believe her even if there's no evidence at all. And from there things can go downhill pretty fast.

"Now, now, that is a separate issue. It's not like they eliminate public female restroom." - Damn straight!

Anything bad can happen anywhere. Someone can burglarize Mr. Green home for the 3rd time. A black guy was beaten up in the college's restroom way back when Mr. Green was in college, probably by another couple of black people. Amazon's restroom have no doors but only walk around wall shield; just like the beach's public restroom. A potential rape situation? Maybe, Maybe not. Restroom exist for decades. Adding an extra neutral restroom doesn't change much. Mind you, it's only for a few location. For the love of fishing, people are so damn fearful. The Europeans have public urinal, dammit.

urinals.png

90% of women might be okay with seeing a guy using an urinal ( not get offended or anything)
But that 10% is the reason that place could get sued lol.

In the times we have where women tell on everything that they possibly could tell on this is the worst idea possible. I can't wait to see all the offended women that walked into that bathroom and knew what they were getting themselves into. I can just imagine a woman looking over at a man shaking the piss out of his **** and minding his own business and having no clue she plans on calling the police on him. I feel like we have to watch out for women more than we have to watch out for men.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I remember reading online that guys were commenting how on shared bathrooms they will per all over the seat on purpose, or go number 2 and not flush :lol :lol

No one is gonna wanna use those toilets and they wanna make sure of that :lol

Be right back,starting a gender neutral bathroom sign business with quality materials since apparently they only seem to make em with paper.

Wow... I've got to say as a Brit I'm surprised by the confusion/faux-outrage on display here. Unisex public loos have been a thing pretty much as far back as I can remember, especially in places where there isn't really space for two sets of facilities. And yeah it's not always a stall set-up.

Then again in the UK people who don't apparently match the gender of the sign on the door also wander into gendered loos all the time, and parents often have to follow their kids where necessary. And then there's the perpetual signs up about the place stating that 'the cleaner of this bathroom is male/female'. I suspect we care less about this stuff on this side of the Atlantic.

Hell we've also got the public trough/pyramid things - and it's always had me wondering what drunk women are supposed to do given the issue of the complete lack of public toilets in the cities where these things are commonplace. But that's another matter!

I think the real puzzler is the half-assed manner in which the attempt to do whatever-the-hell the venue is trying to comply with has been carried out.

I remember reading online that guys were commenting how on shared bathrooms they will per all over the seat on purpose, or go number 2 and not flush :lol :lol
As if that doesn't always happen anyway in men's public restrooms. We're about half a step away from wild raccoons.

FYI, I work in DC, in fact, I'm in the city as we speak. No, it's not a common thing. Sometimes you'll see dive bars with bathrooms that are unisex, but they're always one toilet only.

Personally, my only problem with it is that in this era of 'a man looks at me the wrong way and I scream abuse' you're begging for a lawsuit. Not to say that some - even most - of the current claims aren't true; just that we live in a time where you are deemed guilty without a trial and no one is willing to do anything that might paint them as not being 'politically correct.'

And - oddly enough - I'm a liberal.

Back